October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara does thicken but not more than other brands. My biggest issue is that after 4 to 6 hours, it flakes. The flakes smudge and look terrible. Both above and below my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm obsessed with this mascara. not clumpy, very natural and makes your lashes very long and pretty

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Mjb99

I bought this the other day and I am not a big fan of it. It smells awful when you open the bottle and I found that it feels like it is way smaller then the other mabyelline mascaras. It flakes a lot and doesn't hold at all! Waste of $6

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Keribell74

It's okay, found that it flakes and is a bit clumpy at first. Just feel like there's a better mascara out there. It's like $5 at my local grocery store so it wasn't that much of a loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by BowsAndThings

I got this product yesterday while it was on sale at Priceline for $9. I really wanted to love this mascara as i needed a more easily accessible replacement for my Nyx Doll Eyes Long Lash. Unfortunately, this mascara did not give me length nor volume. Will not be purchasing this again, especially not at the full price of $19 (I live in Australia).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara. I must say, I'm not much of a mascara enthusiast, like most people, so I generally don't have high expectations. When I apply this PROPERLY, as in start RIGHT at the lash line and build it up, it actually does make my lashes look quite good. I don't have naturally amazing lashes, but I do think they're decent (from what others tell me), but I've seen this mascara do amazing things for people who don't have lashes that are that good. I really like the formula and brush. Overall, it is definitely my mascara of choice, especially compared to some other ones I've tried. I just don't think I will ever be blown away by a mascara, because nothing does what false lashes do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MASCARA THAT I HAVE EVER USED...I'm a bit of a mascara snob. I've tried SO MANY different brands (high end, low end, medium end...) and nothing even compared to this!

This mascara has the best brush (for top lashes, for bottom I used Maybelline Colossal Cat eyes). This brush is fantastic. I like to go over my lashes a few times to get the really dramatic look (I've gotten so many compliments on my lashes, I don't use falsies, but get asked all the time if they're real).

Ladies, I'm telling ya, for $6.99 CDN, this is totally worth it. Don't bother buying all the expensive crap (I've tried 'em Dior, Lancome, Givenchy, Clinique, Benefit, Too Faced, Fresh, the list goes on...you get my point). I've even compared it to the other drugstore brands (Revlon, Covergirl, QUO, Almay) and none even come close. This is one of the cheaper drugstore brands too! I've been using this mascara for years and I have been recommending it to everyone. It has a bit of a bothersome scent (to my mother) but it doesn't really phase me. It's also PARABEN FREE which is a HUGE bonus!

I'm telling you, best mascara out there ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by violetkittens

I bought this in a whim and because my dear friend highly recommended it but let me tell you i am thoroughly disappointed!! ! ! ! It'd be an okay mascara if it wouldn't make my lashes fall out like mad.Other than that it clumps quite easily.
blergh

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The application of this product is ok - not too clumpy, good dark color - but it was impossible to wash off! I did not buy waterproof, used multiple types of makeup remover, and eventually had to stop using it. I like The Falsies so much better.