November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Shodges87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. It is very hard for me to find foundation that works for me. I used to use a chanel foundation that has since been discontinued, then found a Dior product that worked for me but I didn't feel it was perfect, then a coworker recommended this to me. I have extremely pale skin (I wear N115 of this product) and my skin is very dry because of medication I take. I usually use a moisturizer before I put it on, at least on my cheeks, and I apply it with my fingers. Doesn't look like a mask and I feel like it gives my skin a flawless look with a nice glow. It might not be good for everyone but for me it's the best I've found. Been using it for a while now and I'm very pleased with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This foundation really matches your skintone and does make your face look natural, but its not for people with oily skin. It looks airbrushed when you apply it but later on in the day you get oily :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Paheli

For reference I'm about NC42 & wear Barcelona in NARS Sheer Glow. In MUFE HD, my match is 153. I have acne prone, combination skin. I've been using this for over a year & have not had any issues with breakouts. I always use a primer & setting power. MUFE HD blends easily, evens out my skin nicely, and is not cakey at all. I do need to blot my t-zone every few hours but otherwise, this foundation looks great even after 8 hours. At times my cheeks/nose to get red but this foundation covers it without any problems. I'm also very pleased with how it photographs. For anyone who is in search for a foundation, please get a sample & try this out before passing on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

This looked like a mask on me, regardless of how I applied it. Not a fan in the slightest.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lola0116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first foundation i used since i always use bb creams because i like light coverage.It is really-invisible- so light on your skin.Doesn't look cakey and 118 suits my fair to medium skin tone just well.The color range is amazing, try it with the real techniques expert face brush or buffing brush and fall in love with yourself beautiful:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Bookworm19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. LOVE IT. Paired with the full coverage concealer you will fall in love with yourself. I promise! Covers very well but still looks very natural, not cakey at all! I have tons of redness on my cheeks. This covers very well and if it doesn't cover a little area I just go in with the concealer. Love this stuff, but the price makes me cringe. Will repurchase if I have the money to do so! Also I advise you use this with a beauty blender or brush. I prefer my beauty blender but maybe that's just me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best foundation, I tried over 60, and this is the one I never get bored of, finish has the nicest. Look good in fall and summer time, some people think it's expensive but actually this foundation is usd$60 in most countries

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a HG foundation for me! I wore it to my graduation and it looked absolutely flawless in pictures!! I like the natural finish and the fact that it's extremely buildable and not cakey whatsoever! I wear shade 123 and I'm nc30-35!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by tthao

When I first got a sample of this, Sephora's Skin IQ 'matched' me at a lighter color, 127, so I ended up throwing it away and never got to see this foundation at work.

I decided to give this another shot since it's raved about so much, so I got a sample of the 128. This matched me perfectly. I set it with my Smashbox Halo powder (LOVE), and saw the results. The coverage was a nice medium while it didn't feel heavy on my face. It didn't settle into my lines and it didn't cake either. I have a few dry spots and they went unnoticed. I'm glad I gave it another shot. A few people have compared this to Smashbox's Studio Skin 15 Hour wear, which I just bought, but the coverage is a little too light for me.

I'm a Smashbox believer but they discontinued their HD foundation which was my HG when I had super clear skin. I'm talking compliments at raves when I'm in hot and sweaty crowds. I will probably buy a bottle after I finish my sample, hopefully my search for a great foundation has ended.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by ericajaneee

I ordered a sample of this the other day and after wearing it all day today I have to say that I'm really quite impressed :) For a while now I've been searching for a good foundation that covers redness and pimples but also has a natural finish and stays on my oily skin, and this is looking like the one!
This foundation is really easy to work with and blended into my skin easily without becoming cakey. It also had a very natural finish and covered up my pimples and redness very well. On its own it did feel quite heavy and sticky on my skin but with a little setting and mattifying powder on top I felt like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all!
The other good thing about this foundation is that it didn't seem to aggravate my skin at all. My skin has suddenly become very sensitive in the last couple of weeks, so much so that even sensitive face and cosmetic products seem to sting it, so logically I was hesitant to put any make-up on but this foundation gave me no problems at all!
The only downsides I found were that it didn't stay in place very long, even with a primer underneath and did tend to settle into my lines and pores if I didn't set it with a powder straight after I'd applied it.