October 2, 2014 | 921 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by burningstariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this oil treatment! I have really dark hair so my split ends really show up, so I cocktail the oil with a smoothing serum and put it on my wet hair after showering and it not only makes my hair shiny, but it also covers up (and helps reduce) my split ends! It smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by hannelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After a couple of uses it made my hair dry and brittle. The shine in my hair faded and it looked less healthy. It is not a product to be used after every hairwash. The smell is divine though.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by danidean

I really love the smell of this product. I use a small amount on damp hair and style. I do advise that less is more, because it can make your hair look greasy. It has made my hair much softer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love! ya i see all the silicones etc etc..but IF you know how to take care of your hair, then you know that, you will have to use a sulfate shampoo atleast twice a month to remove the cones. Or a clarifying shampoo once a month to clarify the hair of any buildup. They claim that silicones leave a barrier over your hair that locks out moisture, so a GOOD TIP, make sure you moisturize very well prior to applying. believe me in a couple days your hair will still feel great, if you remoisturize in a couple days and reapply you will be fine. WASH your hair at the end of the week...and start the process again. YOUR HAIR WILL BE FINE

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by hails672

I really didn't like this product much when I first started using it in the summer I just felt it was too heavy for my fine hair. But come winter my hair was dry and lifeless and I gave it a second try and now i am in love with it. It is just so hydrating and has made my hair shiny and easy to manage. I am in desperate need of a trip to the hairdresser and this is helping me hold out for a couple more weeks. I really don't like the pump bottle because i feel it gives me too much in one squirt so i have resulted to opening the bottle and sticking my finger in it so i can better control the portion without the wastage. I would continue to buy it, but my advice is start by using a small amount and build up as needed rather than piling on too much in your first trial!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is truly amazing. I use it on myself and my daughter who has very curly hair. This makes our hair smoother and shinier. It is pricey but this usually lasts me about a year so it's not that bad. I also use the masque and deep conditioner from this brand and they are just as amazing as this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Beansy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in two minds about this, I went through 2 bottles of it and each one lasted about 5 months, so whilst it's an expensive outlay it does last. My hair is long and blonde and the hairs are fine but I have lots of them. It does help detangle, smells divine, I actually like the bottle - you just need to be careful with it but I love the heavy brown glass with the lovely blue label. It's like you're getting a secret ancient potion! As far as actually softening my hair, I really don't think it makes that much difference. I have not repurchased for about 6 months and my hair has the same shine and texture. Clever marketing in expensive packaging with pretty scent thrown in....I'm sure they are making millions!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Kristybitmead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long fine hair. This product is terrible, it is a nuisance to use; smearing oil on your hands and then into your hair, it does NOTHING to make your hair smoother, shinier, softer, easier to style or moisturised. I can't believe the hype over this, I'm glad it's no longer taking up valuable space in my bathroom..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Tlizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I use it every day. The glass bottle is a drag; it would be cool if you could just get it refilled. I turn it upside down when it's empty so I don't waste it. I keep the travel-size one in my purse so I can smooth my hair after being out. I have long blonde hair and this makes it shine gold and healthy. I also like the smell, I am very sensitive to how things smell, and won't use a good product just bc it smells bad to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by satin3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with Moroccan Oil. Sometimes it works miracles on my hair while sometimes I find it doesn't do all that much to help my hair, which is long and can get scraggly and difficult. Overall though, it's the best leave-in treatment I've tried - worth the price.

Oh, and the packaging bothers me. I know it comes with two caps but DON'T EVER transport it with the pump cap! I know it should go without saying given it comes with two caps but I couldn't find the screw on cap and it spilled in my bag! No damage to other products but the stuff is worth so much money you don't want to spill a drop!

One bottle has lasted me about 4 months now - and I'm about 3/5ths of the way through the bottle. Do the math. Worth the price.