Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 11/23/2011 6:27:00 AM

I have read reviews on here that this is just the same as any serum. This is not a serum!!!! This is a hair treatment oil, it can used LIKE a serum to add shine to dried hair, but it is not a serum. I think this is one of the best products on the market for dry, damaged, weak hair.

I have bleached, dry, weak damaged hair. I have used so many different treatments and leave in conditions and nothing comes close to Moroccan oil. The first time I used this I felt my hair and was AMAZED!!! It felt like I was touching some one else hair, years of having ruff, brittle dry hair my hair felt soft and so smooth!! I actually couldnít believe it. I must admit I did put a bit of the oil in every section I blow dried so that is quite a bit but I put it on damp hair and not on the roots ( I think any one would be silly to but oil on there roots and then complain their hair looks greasy) . The hair seems to drink the oil feeing it with moisture!

This can be added it your shampoo, conditioners and other treatments it can even be added to bleach and permanent colours!!!! Itís brilliant! It smells beautiful to!

I have been using this for over a month and nearly finished my first bottle, I will defiantly be buying again!!!! My hair is soft smooth and shiny since using it.

The only two bad things I would say about this product is if the lid is not done up really really tight and its left laying down it does spill out the sides which is really annoying. So now I always have it standing up just in case I havenít done the lid up tight. The second thing is there are silicones included in the ingredients, I prefer to use minimal silicones but as this as done my hair wonders I donít mind. I just make sure I do a good sulphate shampoo every now again to remove any build up.
All in all I would recommend to any one with dry, brittle weak hair with breakage, it will help!

on 11/22/2011 2:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My hair is waist-length, and the ends are super dry+damaged, this really helped to "soften" it as well as add shine, and the bonus is it smells great to me! The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was because though the pump is handy, I find it's somewhat difficult to dispense, like it's a bit jammed or something..? Also, I don't wash my hair everyday, I wash it every other day or so, and by the next day I find my hair isn't as soft as the first day when I first put it in my hair... But that can be remedied by adding a bit more the next day~ As for the the price, it was around $34 after tax for the 100ml bottle, but because my hair is long I have to use much more than a "dime-size"... Probably around 5 squirts..? Still, it's definitely one of the best products I've used so far - and definitely will be repurchasing!

on 11/11/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have extremely dry hair - it is fine, but looks thick because of the damage, and I am always looking for products that will flatten it and make it look sleek and smooth. I don't like a lot of volume/big hair look and I don't like using a lot of product in my hair.

I've been using Moroccan Oil for two weeks now, and I do like it, but it still does leave my hair feeling and looking a little dry, even if I use more of the product.

I would say that if your hair is really dry and damaged like mine is, then Moroccan Oil on its own is not going to be enough, so I've marked it down for this. However if your hair isn't as damaged then I can see this being the perfect product.

Editing to add that I have stopped using this, and switched to JF frizz ease extra strength. The Moroccan Oil just wasn't strong enough for my damaged hair, whereas if I use Frizz Ease, I don't have to add anything else to my hair. So I've downgraded my overall score.

This is, hands down, THE best product I have ever used on my hair. I shampoo, condition, and apply to towel dried hair - daily. After straightening, I add a tiny bit more to tame the flyaways. I have very thin, fine hair - so I'm cautious not to apply too much - but my hair literally drinks this stuff up every time! There has never been an instance where I felt I needed to shampoo and start again. I love the smell and the glass bottle is proof of the product's quality. A little pricey, but you absolutely get what you pay for!!

on 11/1/2011 9:32:00 AM

Amazing product! Leaves my hair really soft and repares it !! You have to buy!

on 10/30/2011 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Moroccan Oil has seriously changed my life! Gone are the days of trying to tame my hay (oops, I mean hair) for hours. I have very thick, frizzy and damaged hair. I mean, seriously...my split ends have split ends! This product makes my hair much less poufy, very shiny and very smooth. I tried going without it one time and the difference was disgusting! This stuff is my hair crack

on 10/29/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I managed to find a baby bottle of this, but still it costed $13! If I didn't see a small bottle and pay half the price of it, I would NEVER bought the big bottle.... too expensive.

Anyway, I have medium-thick Asian home-color treated hair, so the ends have been a little dry. My hair also tends to get a bit poofy and frizzy without any treatments on. I use very, very little of this product after I blow dry my hair to keep it sleek (only from mid-shaft to the ends) and it works! It works nicely but I don't find it that it's a "must have". Two advice: don't use lots, and I mean use only a drop as big as a dime, and don't use it near your roots, you don't want any oil product that close to your roots or your hair will fall flat.

I'm not sure if I'll buy it again... but I guess "yes" for now since I need to select and option. I'll see how I feel after I finish the bottle. Good thing is I'ved used it for almost a month now and you can barely tell that I've used any from the bottle.

on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've purchased about 6 bottles or Moroccoil since I heard about it and I am awaiting the arrival of my seventh. I think thats enough said.

on 9/22/2011 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for two years now and i dont know how i lived with out. I have very thick hair which is always standing on end and frizzy. When i started using this oil i was in heaven makes my hair slick and more managable. I find that its still a little dry but a 100 per cent better to anything else i have used. After washing my hair i apply the oil all over a little goes a long way. Once applied to wet hair i wrap a towel around it and then after ten mins i dry my hair and style. I would recomend this to people with unruly hair.

I LOVE this oil treatment! I have really dark hair so my split ends really show up, so I cocktail the oil with a smoothing serum and put it on my wet hair after showering and it not only makes my hair shiny, but it also covers up (and helps reduce) my split ends! It smells great too.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products