January 30, 2015 | 1779 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by PalmettoBlondie

This is, hands down, THE best product I have ever used on my hair. I shampoo, condition, and apply to towel dried hair - daily. After straightening, I add a tiny bit more to tame the flyaways. I have very thin, fine hair - so I'm cautious not to apply too much - but my hair literally drinks this stuff up every time! There has never been an instance where I felt I needed to shampoo and start again. I love the smell and the glass bottle is proof of the product's quality. A little pricey, but you absolutely get what you pay for!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cuteso

Amazing product! Leaves my hair really soft and repares it !! You have to buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Moroccan Oil has seriously changed my life! Gone are the days of trying to tame my hay (oops, I mean hair) for hours. I have very thick, frizzy and damaged hair. I mean, seriously...my split ends have split ends! This product makes my hair much less poufy, very shiny and very smooth. I tried going without it one time and the difference was disgusting! This stuff is my hair crack

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by janetchan216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I managed to find a baby bottle of this, but still it costed $13! If I didn't see a small bottle and pay half the price of it, I would NEVER bought the big bottle.... too expensive.

Anyway, I have medium-thick Asian home-color treated hair, so the ends have been a little dry. My hair also tends to get a bit poofy and frizzy without any treatments on. I use very, very little of this product after I blow dry my hair to keep it sleek (only from mid-shaft to the ends) and it works! It works nicely but I don't find it that it's a "must have". Two advice: don't use lots, and I mean use only a drop as big as a dime, and don't use it near your roots, you don't want any oil product that close to your roots or your hair will fall flat.

I'm not sure if I'll buy it again... but I guess "yes" for now since I need to select and option. I'll see how I feel after I finish the bottle. Good thing is I'ved used it for almost a month now and you can barely tell that I've used any from the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I've purchased about 6 bottles or Moroccoil since I heard about it and I am awaiting the arrival of my seventh. I think thats enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for two years now and i dont know how i lived with out. I have very thick hair which is always standing on end and frizzy. When i started using this oil i was in heaven makes my hair slick and more managable. I find that its still a little dry but a 100 per cent better to anything else i have used. After washing my hair i apply the oil all over a little goes a long way. Once applied to wet hair i wrap a towel around it and then after ten mins i dry my hair and style. I would recomend this to people with unruly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by burningstariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this oil treatment! I have really dark hair so my split ends really show up, so I cocktail the oil with a smoothing serum and put it on my wet hair after showering and it not only makes my hair shiny, but it also covers up (and helps reduce) my split ends! It smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by hannelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After a couple of uses it made my hair dry and brittle. The shine in my hair faded and it looked less healthy. It is not a product to be used after every hairwash. The smell is divine though.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by danidean

I really love the smell of this product. I use a small amount on damp hair and style. I do advise that less is more, because it can make your hair look greasy. It has made my hair much softer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love! ya i see all the silicones etc etc..but IF you know how to take care of your hair, then you know that, you will have to use a sulfate shampoo atleast twice a month to remove the cones. Or a clarifying shampoo once a month to clarify the hair of any buildup. They claim that silicones leave a barrier over your hair that locks out moisture, so a GOOD TIP, make sure you moisturize very well prior to applying. believe me in a couple days your hair will still feel great, if you remoisturize in a couple days and reapply you will be fine. WASH your hair at the end of the week...and start the process again. YOUR HAIR WILL BE FINE