April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a few tries to learn the best way to use this is to apply twice. Once right after washing when my hair is damp and then more once it's dry. The only problem is that I feel I have to use much more of it than most people say is enough. I suppose that's because I have very thick, coarse hair, so it's not that big of a deal. I will have to buy more soon though

But it really is a great product. Most other leave-in conditioners I've used in the past have only weighed down the frizz in my hair rather than actually moisturizing it. Moroccanoil actually makes my hair soft without making it feel gunky and flat. It feels light and full. I'll definitely be using this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair: Normal thickness, fine, 3A curls that leans more towards wavy the longer it gets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my favorite hair care product. Most Serums weigh my hair down and because of this I tend to avoid them altogether. This product provides slip, shine, controls any frizz and leaves my hair soft, shiny and full. I use a dime size amount, blow out my hair and Iím done.

I have repurchased this product twice already. The last bottle i bought came with a pump to insert which was my only con from previous packaging. I have tried other chepaer alternatives and always come back to this. I will not stray again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by megomatic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I gave this a shot after hearing several rave reviews from friends, some of whom are hairstylists. Honestly, I just don't get it!

I have long, medium to coarse wavy/curly hair that tends to frizz up around the crown when it's damp. I found that this product didn't improve the texture of my hair at all - in fact, it instantly gave me a nasty case of greasy silicon buildup, even when I only used less than a dime-sized drop! It actually makes my hair look coarser, frizzier and less full of body than when I dry it naturally. In addition to that, it's not even the best of the silicon-based serums I've tried. It did nothing to reduce my little frizzies and just weighed my hair down. I think my hair may just be too coarse and porous for this heavy product.

It does smell lovely, but so does the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Spray that was less than half the price and works better than this serum.

The packaging looks cool, but it's annoying to have to dump it out into my palm before use. I'd prefer a pump or even a cap with a flip top and a smaller opening to reduce the speed/flow. For this price, I'd just go with the Josie Maran pure argan oil, rather than this watered-down, falsely-labeled slime.

Overall, a big fat waste of money. Well, not really... I ended up giving the bottle to my friend for her birthday since she loves it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by DupeCity

Silicones are the reason this product is disliked by some, despite the amazing results it yields. It gives my very processed blonde hair lustre, bounce, slip and a great smell. I tried other silicone-based products and nothing works like MO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kisforkristina

The best argan oil treatment out there. There are dozens of knock offs but this is by far the best smelling and has the highest ratio of argan oil to silicone fillers. All the knockoffs are mostly various silicones with a drop of the argan oil and don't absorb as well as this.
The only downside to this product is that it is rarely sold with a small pump. The regular twist-off cap makes you use a lot more of the oil than you really need, but the bottles that come with a pump are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im obsessed with this! I dont use it that often because i have the mini bottle and it was 15 bucks, so i try to becareful of how much i use! But everytime i put it in my hair it is so so so so so so so so soft and my hair is long so it is a bit hard to get it soft! I have tryed a lot of products to get my hair soft and this is by far the best stuff ever! The smell isnt the best but it goes away imediatly. I tryed it on my mom and she has curly hair and it often gets naughty and i put this in her hair and omg she was very happy in the results! Would really recomend this to anyone! Oh and by the way, this stuff is worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by snysop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product but I hate the bottle of glass. Would prefer to have a pump bottle instead. I solved the problem by going to my local pharmacy and bought a plastic bottle with a tiny hole so now I don't need to be that careful of pouring out too much oil any more. :)

I leaves my hair soft and easy to de-tangle. I use it everyday on the ends and all over after each hair wash. Feels like my hair gets dry quicker. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looove this product!! (I use the light version for light colored/blond hair) And it makes my hair look FABELOUS! I will defently buy this again, I'm already adiccted <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by marie29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Flat out the best hair product I have used in 30 years. Can't find it anymore! Went to company website and printed out list of salons and called everyone of them. Only 1 had 1 bottle left so I drove 50 miles to go get it. Be careful buying on Amazon as some of the reviews say they are not getting the real thing when the product is shipped. You will know the difference. Have tried other companies argan oils including organix and no comparison to this one. Not only did it make my color treated naturally frizzy hair as soft as can be, but it also caused my hair to actually grow longer (a good thing when your in your 50's) Love it. I saw this product at tj maxx about a year ago for 29.99 and bought 3 botttles, which makes me think that either it's going thru a packaging change or somethings up because the salons are saying they can't even get it. Any one know what is going on with distribution?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Annie9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product... I have thin, dry hair that REALLY lacks moisture... this is my cure. I read the amazing reviews on MUA so I thought I would give it a try... if you have dry hair.. this will change your life. I can't go a day without it anymore... makes my hair feel and look so much healthier, adds shine, moisture, and helps tame static and fly aways. I don't know how it would work on someone with thick or greasy hair... but for those of you with thin and/or dry hair, or anyone who colour treats their hair.. it's definitely worth the money.