April 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Almost a pure rose soliflore. But. . . . this is made from roses snipped from a metallic sculpture. Cold, synthetic and annoying chemicals. I shiver just thinking about it. Not worth buying at any price, let alone the inflated price that this costs. Anyone who thinks this is a lovely fragrance has never smelled truly beautiful perfume. Run don't walk! Ick!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhazel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the EDP version, and it is a nice rose scent. Sephora lists the notes as follows:

Top notes: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee,
Middle notes: Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose,
Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Honey

This fragrance lasts all day on me, and I only use one spritz. It is not a stuffy rose, but a nice, clean rose. The peony really comes through on me, too, which I especially love, as I believe is what makes the rose so fresh smelling. The base notes never really come through too strongly, either - the fresh rose scent just lasts and lasts (which I like).

I also adore the bottle - it is heavy and well made, and the top is silver plated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Love love this perfume!
Lasts all-day
Not too strong
The scent is so wonderful.
My favorite perfume so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Floral, feminine, clean, and sexy. I adore everything about this perfume: from the gorgeous bottle to the lasting power. It is pricey but absolutely worth it. The one thing I will say is that I prefer to wear this during the warmer months because it's so refreshing and inviting. When the weather gets cooler I reach for a heavier, more complex fragrance like Viktor&Rolf's Flowerbomb.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i LOVED this.. first perfume i paid full price for.. it did smell a little chemical-ish to me, but i didn't think it was so bad... until i actually bought it, i've gotten 5 comments in the mere 3 days i've had it saying that i smell like scrubbing bubbles, dish soap, mr clean, etc etc.... sooo disappointed! now all i can smell is cleaning chemicals when i spray it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ariningsun

love love love the scent. it practically knocked off my Chanel Mademoiselle off its perch. the sweet floral scent with a hint of fruitiness makes it a perfect all occassion fragrance. The only drawback is it price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Kittycat70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this Perfume ! It smells clean and beautifully !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this scent. Smells just like a bunch of clean, fresh, spring florals. The staying power on this is incredible. I sprayed a little bit on a lace and tied it around my keychain and 2 months later people can still smell it on the lace on the keychain.
This is one of my favourite scent yet, its not musky (at least to me) and its not overpowering even though its strong, such a delight to sniff. I would only use this perfume during the cooler days of spring, always get compliments about it which I love. It is very pricey, but usually one spritz last forever even after you wash your clothes. I think this is a perfume that should be in everyone's collection.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by puffling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why would anyone bring out a perfume that smells like toilet cleaner?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this fragrance. It's very feminine. the staying power is not very long though. The smell is like you just came out from the shower. A little flowery and a bit powder-ish. It is good for all occasions.