Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

I can see why this is a fragrance that people would either love or hate. Unfortunately, I’m in the latter category.
I typically gravitate towards deeper, stronger fragrances (Addict is my fave, I also love Amarige and Armani Code). I do like clean smelling fragrances as well, and I enjoy florals that aren’t overly sweet and young smelling, so this sounded right up my alley. Unfortunately, I found this smell (on me, anyway) to be borderline offensive….the kind of sharp, cloying smell that instantly makes you pull your head back for fresh air. Sharp is really the only way I can think to describe this…and I did pick up the ‘clean’ smell in an odd way…I also had the chemical/cleaning product reaction on my skin. Awful. Experience tells me to NEVER spray a fragrance tester on my skin, but for whatever reason, I did just that. I couldn’t get the smell off of me and definitely not off of my clothes. I’m not sure how some reviews say you can’t spray too much of this because, honestly, one spray was SO incredibly strong…I was embarrassed to be walking around with it. I attended a meeting afterwards (I sprayed this on a lunch trip to Nordstrom), and I wanted to apologize to the woman sitting next to me. (I saw her turned away from my direction, by the way, and I’m sure this was why). After washing my arm, it was considerably more subdued, but definitely noticeable…and not in a pleasant way. Definitely try this one out because fragrances are SO subjective to body chemistry…perhaps this one just did not jive with mine. All of that said, I was given a sample of Love, Chloe at the same time and I absolutely ADORE that one. It may be a new signature fragrance for me.

I smell fabric softener with a hint of rose with this perfume. It could also very well smell soapy or detergent-like, as others have stated. This isn't the type of perfume you'll get compliments on, but it's good if you want people to know that you're clean - or at least that your clothes are. I personally prefer a more understated approach. I like my soap to do it's job and leave the premises, not linger around me all day causing me annoyance. Last time I order perfume online.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

The BEST perfume EVER! I actually prefer the EDT than the EDP. This is such a light perfume. I can't even describe this, I don't know where to start! Its perfect for any occasion, whether it be during the day or a night out! I always get compliments and people always ask what I'm wearing. I like this because the smell is so unique! It's fresh, fruity and clean like i just got out of the shower! Even if you spray a little more than youre supposed to, its wont smell too powerful or overbearing at all! The scent lasts the whole day and even sticks to my hair overnight! Definitely my go to perfume! I have about 30 other perfumes, and this is definitely one that I will never get tired of! A must have!

This is such a beautiful, clean and unique fragrance. I feel so "polished" when I wear it. It lasts a very long time and is very strong, but since the fragrance isn't actually cloying, the fact that it's so strong is really just a bonus; can't say the same for most fragrances. I sometimes still feel like a teenager but when I use this perfume, I feel more mature. That probably sounds silly but this stuff is magical.

HG! This is my all time favourite day perfume, it smells really classy, elegant, and it lingers forever and ever, its not over powering and can be worn both day or at night, and the cute bow around the perfume bottle just makes it even more cute. I feel fresh when i wear this.
This is my daytime HG perfume and at night i wear HG Juicy couture Viva la Juicy.
I cant live without this perfume, i am addicted to it from the first time i smelled it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know it smells a bit sharp at the beginning but after ten minutes its so amazing. Soft, clean, sensuel and very elegant. You can wear it every day in the year, can't go wrong with it! Just love it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love the scent first time I smelled it. I get many compliments on this scent. I gave it a 4 because at times it's too strong. It will be one of favorites for years to come.

I definitely made a mistake the other day at Sephora when I smelled the nozzle, said, "this is so nice!" walked over to the rollerball stand and purchased it. On my way home I rolled myself up and got nauseous from the smell! It's a nice rose at first, but when blended with everything else I can't stand the smell! I thought I may have been drawn to the "cleanliness" but forget that, and this fragrance is not even sweet on me and has litchi! All frags with litchi are usually sweet on me.... this is NOT my fragrance.

Ugh, this is just dreadful on me. Think very strong laundromat smell - very sharp and powdery with some cloying sweetness thrown in. There is no smoothness to it, no warmth, and it isn't even particularly fresh - just an instant headache in a bottle for me. This reminds me of CK Escape, in that in your face synthetic kind of way. I wish I could rate higher as it seems to have many fans, but I just can't.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My new favorite scent!! ive gotten many compliments on this smell. Like most of the products i love, its subtle, feminine and fresh. To me, its a mix between fresh linen and flowers

Popular Fragrances