October 24, 2014 | 1640 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased a couple of these towels directly from salux.com website based upon all the positive reviews. This is one of the best things I've ever used in the shower. At first I thought it felt a little rough on my skin but it takes away all the dry skin and makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I will never be without these again and will be telling all my friends about them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not like reviewing an item after 1 use, and I usually do not trust any such reviews. But I cannot possibly wait and not comment this little marvel!

I ordered a pack of 4 greens, based on the reviews here. Joie is wonderful in service, informative, kind and fast. I ordered 07/Jan, they were dispatched the same day, and I got them 16/Jan BUT this is the Greek post's fault. Joie was super-fast, I am impressed.

It is a little funny when I first took it out of the package, a thin, see-through plastick mesh. It is so unassuming. But it lathers great, as everyone said it would and I was able to reach my back comfortably. I used about 1/3 of my usual shower cream.

I jumped into shower and I did three - yes, that is 1+1+1 - scrubs. Not because I needed to but because I liked it so much! I did once, than I said "ooh! let's do a nutritive hair mask!", put on mask and did another scrub while I waited. Then I said "Let's do a colour hair mask" and did the trird scrub while I waited for this! I enjoyed it so much! I scrubed very gently at the begining, but I was soon scrubbing hard and enjoying it. My skin did not get irritated or anything. It became velvety after the first scrub. Oh, I also tried it on my face. No irritation there, either.

I did not put any cream or lotion, just to see how my skin feels by itself. It feels great! Soft and supple. I had light "chicken skin" on my arms, and it's like 50% gone!

I love it for another, personal reason: I am going through a divorce and with such wonderful skin this product gives me -wink! wink! nudge! nudge! - my self-esteem is on the sky! I can't wait to go out there again! Must I say that I will buy again?

EDIT 05/Feb/12: I am still in love with it. This is 1 of the 2 steps that have transformed my skin. My skin is normal, I guess. Not dry, not scaly, no irritations, just some kp on arms. But I wanted to do more. So 1st step is exfogliating with Salux and 2nd step is my homemade shea body butter every 2-3 days. I just love this combo! Now my skin is just velvety, with almost 50% of the kp I had.

14 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

I love this for taking taking a shower it really does lather very well and takes off dirt,its not smooth and its not harsh, I need to buy another one, the one I have is getting flimsy, I hate those loofah balls, those don't even clean well. I would definitely purchase this again and forever. Oh yeah I've been using these for probably 5 years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by makeup9111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really does what it claims, that's why I gave it 5 stars.
It will make mounds of lather- I love this, I used less than a quarter sized amount of my ridiculously expensive body wash, but the lather I got was more than enough, before this cloth I had literally used 1/2 a bottle for 1 shower because it wasn't lathering enough.
It exfoliates- holy roughness, straight out of the package it's rough, but if you want to exfoliate legs, arms, back really easily and have wicked smooth skin, this is perfect!
It's pretty cheap- I got mine on Amazon.com for like $5, and it was totally worth it, I'll never buy a "regular" poof or exfoliating cloth again, this is industrial strength!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wash randomly reading reviews one day and came across this item and was intrigued by the raving reviews. I had to have one too. I purchased mine vie eBay and this product is totally awesome! Perfect for the shower and gently buffing away my dry winter skin. To acquire my sense of getting my full monies worth I utilized the tip I read and I have cut mine into 4 large face clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review #250! yay! I ordered mine from saluxshop on monday and I got it by thursday. I checked to make sure the salux brand tag was on it and it was. My first impression when I felt it dry was that it was really scratchy and I wasn't sure I would like it on my skin. I immediately took a shower to test it out and I bunched it up like a loofah and got it wet and put some shower gel on it. It suds up really well! It was scratchy but not in an unpleasant way. I loved how I could get my own back! I know it's way more effective than my handled back scrubber brush I was using before. I also used a pumice stone with a bodyscrub on my body before I got the salux so hopefully I won't have to do that anymore either. When my skin was wet I thought it was softer, when I was toweling off there wasn't any dead skin flaking off like usual. I put lotion on and it is currently absorbing so I will update for full results in a little bit but so far I love it!
I fold it up into a little square for use on my body then use unfold it for full towel size on my back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub towel. Easy, convenient, affordable. I got the rough/coarse version and I love it. Exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I could fill this whole space with the word "Luv this" ...it made a significant amount of difference in reducing my KP but I still have a long way to go. My arms are a lot smoother now and this is a big deal for me..obviously for any one suffering with KP on their arms will know what I am talking about..I would like to add another 5 more stars if I was allowed.Give this a try if you have KP will make a ton of differece. BTW I use this cloth with Moo Goo goat milk soap.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by megalina1988

Regular use gave me smooth spot free skin (prone to light break-outs on the upper back). I have sensitive asian skin and works better than the traditional cotton cloth used during showering because it dries out quicker, so much more hygienic.

Also lathers really well with anything, from basic soap to body washes, a nice surprise. Would definately recommend ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought one of these because of all the great reviews here. I use it 1-2 times a week before I go tanning with an exfoliating wash and it leaves my skin soo clean and smooth (even the bumps on my upper arms). I should buy one for every one of my friends...