Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 5/31/2009 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

These are great!!! I love them and use them about twice, sometimes three times a week. I know that the directions state to use them daily but I don't think I need it that often. In addition, I usually cut one the pads in half since that usually has enough product saturation to cover all of my face and neck area. And a quick tip is that I keep the container upside down to make sure that the top pads in the container stay saturated with the product :)

on 5/18/2009 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this pads, I have used others expensive peel systems from Chanel, Shiesdo, and Dr. Dennis Gross MD skin solutions and IMO these out perform the others, not just in price wise but in overall performance. I do not use them daily because I use retin a, every 2nd night. I use these pads the morning after my retin a and the two together have given me soft clear skin. I would totally recommend them, just start slow, like leave on for the reccommended 3 minutes and then increase the time before you wash off. I love the simplicity of the pads as well, easy to use and excellent results, worth the money.

on 4/29/2009 6:20:00 PM

I have been using this product for two months now and just ordered myself another tub. While I can't say it has been a miracle worker for my skin, I do believe it has helped a lot. I use this everyday in the morning and leave on for ten minutes. I did notice when I first started using this product that my skin broke out mildly. However, after the inital three days I was good to go and have not had any problems since. Although I don't think my hyperpigmentation has gotten any lighter (it is so hard to tell!) I do ardently believe that this product imparts a lovely glow to my skin that I otherwise did not have. I will continue to use this product and will be taking a before and after picture two months later to see what kind of effect this product really has.

UPDATE: I finally figured out what was causing my acne: Unwrinkle Peel Pads! This surprises me becaue the acids in it should PREVENT acne, not cause it. However, everyone's skin is different, so what may be gold for one person is dirt for another. Let me add that I've never read about this product causing acne, so this may be a very rare reaction. I would not was this to deter other ladies from trying it out as, obviously, it has a very large following. However, be aware this it may, possibly, cause acne.

on 4/26/2009 6:09:00 PM

I tried this because according to the skincare board this is very good for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Within a few seconds of applying, my skin was on fire! blotchy and awful. By the time I got to water (to remove) I had welts. Not so good.

on 4/26/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

2 months worth for $50 isn't too bad but still it does hit the pocketbook. These (clearasil type) pads are steeped in some glorious compound that makes an instant difference in glow, even skintone, zero breakouts and no blackheads. I don't have anything but a small nose to lip line and little crow's feet popping up so this says Un-Wrinkle so we shall see. I leave this on up to 30 minutes to a half hour before rinsing but I will buy these every 2 months as long as the company keeps it out. Highly recommended!

on 4/25/2009 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find many peeling pads leave a sticky, icky residue or have too much alcohol and leave my skin stung and dried out. These leave a bit of residue, but are effective without harming my skin. I use it nightly before my retinoid, and wake up to soft and smooth skin. I have an issue with some of the ingredients (methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea) that give it a moderate hazard rating on cosmeticsdatabase.com, but I like the effects enough to consider overlooking it for another purchase.

on 4/21/2009 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've tried many different types of peels (philosophy oxygen peel) and scrubs (Estee Lauder Idealist, Clarins, etc.) to exfoliate. This one has been the best for me because it's strong enough to get rid of all the dead cells but gentle enough that my face doesn't look like I crisped up at the Sun for a few hours. I use this product twice/week which is enough for my skin (PTR recommends working up to using it once/day but that's expensive and overkill IMHO).

on 4/20/2009 9:06:00 PM

I am in love with these peels pads. No breakouts at all since I have started using them and my skin is incredibly smooth and soft. There is a slight tingling sensation that I welcome but no redness or burning. I recommend to everyone because this type of exfoliation will treat most skin concerns. Good job!!!

on 4/18/2009 9:47:00 AM

I bought this on sale after seeing the good reviews on MUA. I don't get the tingling that I get with my other glycolic products, which is strange, but it has made my skin noticeably smoother and softer. The product could be stronger in my opinion. Tempted to give it a 3...but I'll give it a bit longer...

on 4/16/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

YOWZA!! I've had these for about 8 weeks and have used them faithfully.After just one use I noticed a big improvement in pore size and it does make the skin feel firmer.As for scarring and the nasal labial lines it didn't do much.I would say if you have sensitive skin to use once or twice a week and only for a minute or two.But if you have tougher skin like mine...I will leave on for up to 30 minutes about 3 times a week.To me it really is a product that performs and I have seen a noticeable difference.They are truly worth it IMO.
UPDATE: I have been using these pads faithfully since February and I have to say the longer you use them the better my skin is getting.They really have made a difference(finally) in the nasal labial lines.My skin is all over clearer,firmer and more hydrated so needless to say I am very pleased.It is one of those products where I actually keep looking in the mirror to see if my skin looks as good as it actually feels.It makes me look as if I can really go without foundation.But I don't for the simple fact I am such a makeup hound!!

Popular Treatments (Face)