Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Oooo, I really like these pads! I'm so glad I stumbled upon the review for these here. I haven't used them long, but I love how soft & smooth my face feels after! I use a half a pad & leave the peel on for 3 minutes per the instructions. I haven't experienced any irritation or dryness. I can only hope it keeps my pores clear like everyone says. I have faith, since I already like them. Even after using my Pretika Sonic these still get dirt off my face! (from my pores, I hope!)
I'll update after I've used them longer. For now, I'd say give them a try. Your face will feel wonderful!

Update: I'm bumping this up to a five. These have recently been a lifesaver (in conjunction with Neutrogena's on the spot treatment) after I experienced a terrible breakout from another product. Even after my skin started clearing, I was left with a smattering of small persistent whiteheads, which for me always inevitably turn into zits. I decided to switch it up and started using these pads on my problem areas daily, leaving the product on for about five minutes before rinsing. No irritation and, slowly but perceptibly, the whiteheads are being smoothed away before they can erupt. whew...

It's hard for me to absolutely pinpoint the effects of this product as I also use a retinol serum on alternating nights, but I still really like it, enough that I'm planning on repurchasing when I run out. It has an amazing cocktail of ingredients and does not cause me any negative reactions aside from occasional mild flakes the day or two after (I did have to start out slowly to build up a tolerance). The directions say to work up to daily use, leaving the product on for up to three minutes before rinsing off. However, I've gotten much better results using the pads 1-3 times a week and leaving the product on for about 15 minutes (I've left it on much longer, up to half an hour, with no problems). My skin feels smooth and fresh afterward. It definitely helps breakouts heal faster and helps fade leftover marks and discoloration. I also think it has helped with the fine lines I have under my eyes from smiling, whether on its own or simply by exfoliating and enhancing the penetration of my retinol, who cares? It works!

Also, I didn't start out using them this way, but following other posters' suggestions, I now cut the pads in half and find it's still plenty to cover my entire face and neck.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I've been using these pads for 2 weeks, and I'm in love. I use Tazoraz, but my skin never looked dewey. I'm turning 40 next month, and needed a bit of skin perk-me-up, and these do the trick. They clarify my skin, and make it a lovely canvas. I use 1/2 of a pad, and it is enough for my face and neck every other day. Every 4th day, I use the other half a pad for my hands and elbow. Lovely results! I leave the product on for 10 minutes, then rinse with a warm microfiber cloth and then several splashes of fresh water.

Update: the more I use these, the more I love them! There aren't too many products that strike the right balance between gentle and active. These have accomplished that perfectly. I think these are become an HG, must-have product.

I bought this product a while ago, but never used it, as I was concerned about sensitivity, especially because I use Tazorac & Diacneal. But recently I changed taz formulas for a while and got the ugly peelies. With some trepidation, I decided to try these pads, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they removed ALL the peelies AND did not irritate my skin. Left my skin looking clear, luminous and refreshed. These were a really great find! When I finish these, I am going to try Skin Actives alpha beta peel pads, so much cheaper, but I do really like the PTR product, and I would buy again.

Obviously, a patch test is in order, since everyone's skin reacts differently to exfoliating acids, but I thought these were on the mild side, so the "Anti-aging" label is warranted. Perhaps this is why it did not work for younger users with oily skin and acne?
But for this 50+ person...cheers to PTR!

These pads are wonderful. I use them every other night, leaving on for 3 minutes and then rinse with cool water. My skin always feels smooth and exfoliated without the harsh irritation that manual exfoliation causes. Makeup application is much smoother and they give my face a nice glow..Highly recommend these pads..

I am very happy that I read your reviews and got it. A product is a wonder! Last time my skin felt that good was 10 years ago. I donít know how it works, but it makes my face dewy and silky. I have sensitive dry skin, but I had no irritations, or breakouts. I think that I will never be without it ever. I tried MD Skincare similar product, but that one was so complicated with applying technique and neutralizer staff, plus package there was drying out. So thank you my girlfriends for a better advice. This is my product and just for $50 AUD for 60 pads is reasonable. I love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These peel pads really work! I have tried others from Philosophy, Dr. Jeanette Graf, Serious Skin Care and nothing holds a candle to these! I use them as often as I need to, sometimes every day, but whenever my skin is flaky and dry in places. The container really keeps the pads moist, so you don't get dry out. I cut mine in half and that is plenty to generously cover my whole face, makes them stretch farther too given the expense. I love beauty products and am always trying new stuff. This is one of the few things that are HG for me in my skincare routine. I'm actually on auto delivery for the huge 90 pack from QVC!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought these based on reviews. This product is amazing. I started out using a pad once every 3-4 days at night, then increased gradually to every other night. If I notice dryness, I skip a night. That being said, these pads produce noticeable results. Small bumps and blocked pores seem to disappear with continued use. The next morning you look as if you had a real facial peel. I followed the directions and only keep on for 3 minutes then rinse off with cool water. I follow with a little moisturizer. It will sting for the 3 minutes, but I am sensitive and have not noticed any irritation.

I bought these on a whim in the UnWrinkle package. I love them completely. I used pretty much only these to cleanse my face (with reactive, sensitive, aging skin) and my skin feels soft and smooth. The milia on my forehead cleared right up and even my jawline looks a bit firmer. Will definitely repurchase. I'm using them about once every two days right now.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The list of ingredients encouraged me to purchase these pads (I LOVE lactic acid, well, most formulations) and even though the ph's of some of the ingredients should by rights cancel out the effectivemess of some of the other ingredients (not all ingredients can just be lumped together) I thought them worth a try, especially based on the reviews.. If I use these about once, MAYBE twice a week, and only leave it on for up to three minutes then I see nice results. Any more or any longer then my skin looks worse for wear, more dry and hence my pores then look even a little large. These don't do anything totally amazing for my skin, but then I exfoliate/cleanse really well anyway, so there is probably only so much they can do, but I do like how they make my skin feel (baby smooth, just as smooth as the clarisonic) and I do think they help impart a glow, again, as long as I don't over use them.