October 25, 2014 | 1744 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

WOW! After reading reviews here I went out and bought this a couple of months ago. I have not had a zit since I started using this. I was and presently still using the PTR AHA/BHA Acne serum which has been great but in combination with the Unwrinkle pads, it's an unbeatable combination. My skin is so smooth and free of blemishes, even during my period. I'm in love. I'm going to go out and get the Unwrinkle for eyes. I only use the pads like 2 times per week. The pads will last me a few more months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

the first time I used a pad, I was impressed. the second time, 2 days later, my skin possibly looked better than it has in years. after the 3rd pad in a week, my skin was a mess.
i'm using just one pad a week now. i should have followed the directions that say to only use once a week for dry/sensitive skin. duh.

60 pads will last me months, and as long as i don't overuse them, they really even out my skin. yay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too love these pads and have been using them for over a month. My skin is fairly tough so it absolutely adores them.

I used MD Skincare Peel Pads for about two months before trying these. Although I liked the MD pads, I wanted a product with BHA's. These fit the bill perfectly!

I am 58, dark skin (NW 45) with skin that has always been somewhat oily but is now more normal to combination. Dark skin often has hyperpigmentation issues, and these remarkable pads have really helped to fade those few dark spots.

Another thing I really like about these pads is that they have reduced the blackheads around my nose and chin. My skin feels smooth and silky and my concealer (don't wear foundation or powder) goes on smoothly.

Finally, the use of these pads had reduced my arsenal of skin care products. I have given up on exfoliators and scrubs and narrowed my regiment to just a few products.

14 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGalinCO

Wow, these little pads are great! I read the last two reviews and one review was bad because the person had a reaction to it...I don't think that's very fair because it is a great product and most ppl can tolerate BHA/AHA's but of course some can't. Not really the products fault...
Anyway, I have been using these for a few weeks and really love them. My skin hasn't looked better and my breakouts have really decreased, great stuff!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jrichardson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the minority here. I'm only reviewing this product because I think it's pretty awful stuff. I had a very bad reaction on my neck, in particular. After using this, I got a large red, scaly rash that looked (and felt) like a burn. I could only put it down to this, as I hadn't used any other products on my neck at the time. For what it's worth, I would recommend you steer clear unless you're tolerant of very harsh products.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by pitseleh7

I have been using these for over 2 months now and have noticed no improvement in my skin. In fact, my pores look bigger and my red marks seem darker. My face is just one big blotchy mess! :( These smell awful, too! I don't really understand why these have worked for everyone else and not for me, but that seems to be the pattern with products I use. Ugh. One positive note: These do make my skin soft.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second week of using these pads & can see a noticeable difference in my pore size ( magnifying mirrors don't lie ). My pores have minimized in size by at least 80%. I wash my face and follow with the pads. I swipe and leave the solution on for about 2 minutes. After that, I thoroughly rinse my face. My skin is ridiculously hyper sensitive and these pads have not caused any irritation or redness. The only problem I have experienced is some minor itching that occurs a few hours later. I may have to go with 30 seconds and then rinse. Other than that - everything is fine. My face feels like glass and it helps my serums and moisturizers sink in better. I'm currently using 2 pads a week and once accustomed, I will use these every other day.

I bought these thru QVC and used the easy pay plan. I figure 60 pads will last @ least 4-5 months. I've been using Dr.Denese resurfacing peel ( I really like ), but only get 12 treatments for about $36.00, including s&h. The PTR pads are a better bargain. A++

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually wait longer than a week before I review a product, but I already see results from this product. I have a few spots of melasma on my face that really bother me, and these pads have decreased the appearance of them more in one week than applying PTR's and Pevonia Botanica's products that target skin spots for eight months. And my skin is smooth, soft, and looks brighter and more even-toned. My pores even look smaller with and without makeup. I am truly impressed and think these will become a staple in my routine. Highly recommended!

Update 4/1: I've been applying this to the back of my hands as recommended on the package. Wow! The skin on my hands looks ten years younger! This is some product!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Peaches27

Well, I have only been using these little pads for a few days but already notice a difference. My skin looks smoother, and clearer. I imagine as time goes on it will only get better! I was looking for something to give my dull skin a boost and help rid me of some of these red marks. I was about to order MUAC glycolic peel but was honestly a little scared...wanted to try something else first and then maybe move to that. And I wanted something easy.
These are pricey, but I think will be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

These are amazing. I have only used it a couple times now but after I use it, my hyperpigmented/sun damaged skin looks brighter and a bit more even toned....best of all, my huge pores on my cheeks look SOOOO much smaller...they really do, ...I think these are absolutely amazing, I can't imagine how good the results will be after 30 days.

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave it on for more than 5 minutes......I left it on for like 10 minutes one night, and that was okay.....but then another night I left it on for 20 MINUTES (WHY do i this, i don't know) and it made my pores BIGGER, and my hyperpigmented spots darker/more red.....my skin just looks aggravated (obviously, i'm an idiot). so just please follow the instructions carefully and don't do what i did....4 days later, and my skin still looks like this.

EDIT 2: Okay, I just wanted to say that I absolutely can't live without these.....I just started using them again after my previous mishap, and have graduated to using it every other day. The effects don't last longer than 2 days, but when I do use it, I can actually get away with not wearing foundation (not that I still don't need it, it's just that it's not a travesty without it!)....anyway, PTR PLEEEEASE never discontinue this...I don't know what I would do without these pads!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No