Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it!!! Works very well with Clinique brush on cream liners (I don't care for the brush that the product comes with). Definitely need to pick up another one of these as a back up.

on 3/21/2009 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm such a klutz and until I found this brush I could never walk out of the house with gel eyeliner without feeling like a fool with my uneven and generally messy e/l, The forst time I used this brush it was like magic. I did a straight perfectly graduated line with my gel liner and didn't even have to try that hard. I was shocked at the result. The hairs are just long enough to give a little bit of stiffness, but still allowed for a great flow. I will always have one of these brushes in my arsenal.

on 3/15/2009 6:54:00 PM

I can't believe it. On the first try using this brush, I got a Great line. After reading from other reviews the ease of this brush, I was a little reluctant, but they were all right. The angled tip makes it so easy! It is my HG for eyeliner brushes.

on 3/5/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is a good brush and the price is alright but i find that it's a little too thick for me. i can't use it to line since it's too thick but it works ok to set black eyeshadow over my eyeliner or add color right below my waterline (again over already drawn eyeliner). so basically it's like a very small precision angled eye shadow brush. if you actually want a eye liner brush i highly rec'd e.l.f. and that's only $3 :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this brush! this makes it soooo much easier to apply eyeliner! and it feels natural too, it felt like i had been using this brush all of my life when i had really never even picked it up before. this has definitely made my life a lot easier!

on 3/2/2009 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am sooo impressed with this brush!! I have been struggling with eyeliner application for years. THIS brush makes it so easy, the first I tried it, I had to laugh. WOW!! From now on I keep on buying SK products!! Thanks to Marlena from MUG!! What a great buy!!

on 2/24/2009 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i used to use a 266 with fluidline but it skipped alot and i'd have to go over the line a few times at just the right angle to leave a clean precise line. this sonia kashuk bent eyeliner brush is so much faster and easier to use than i had expected and for $5.99, it is definitely a steal! i can get a thin or thick line depending on how hard i press down. i always get a nice clean perfect line with this brush... it's amazing, get it!

EDIT: I'm going to have to knock off two stars, the hairs are starting to lose their shape and "togetherness." I still think this a good cheap alternative but honestly, I would shell out $17.50 and get a MAC 209

on 2/21/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Let me just that after you buy this brush, you won't ever use another eyeliner brush guaranteed. Before I bought this brush I had doing liner on my top lash line, it was too thick and never went directly into my lash line. I watched several youtube videos and many of them used this brush to get that thin line in the lashes, just what I was looking for. It didn't take any time at all for me to get used to this brush, it seemed like it automatically knew what it was doing and went straight to the lash line. It left the most perfect thin line I couldn't believe it! I had tried for so long to achieve this look and this inexpensive brush gave it to me! HG liner brush for sure, get this, you won't be unhappy.

on 2/21/2009 5:47:00 PM

This is a very nice brush, what I like the most is that I get a thin line. I can also control how dark I want the line. I use this brush almost everyday. I'm happy with the application. This brush makes gel eyeliners very easy to apply. I also noticed in the store that some of the brushes were not in good shape, the ends were not even. This is one of the best affordable brushes.

on 2/18/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have to disagree with everyone here. This brush is not that great. It frayed on me badly after only one use. I don't know if I got a bad brush or what. Most of the bristles stick straight out. They no longer taper to a point so that means I have to put way too much product on this when using to get the bristles to stick together and apply more thinly. It is a lot harder to get a nice, straight line with this compared to the MAC 266. It's nice that it's bent and you can better see what you are doing but it does not produce better results for me. I would've returned this a long time ago but I didn't want to deal with Target's return policy. I like other Sonia Kashuk brushes but this one was a dud. Like I said, maybe I just got a bad brush but the fraying was instant.

Popular Makeup Brushes