July 31, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kohana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lotion. It's not greasy or tacky. It goes on so smoothly. Another plus is it lasts for a long time! I've also used a (tiny) bit on my face as a night moisturizer! Really good quality too, much better quality even than some of the pricier lotions I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this body lotion in a category by itself-- it is the ONLY body lotion/cream/butter I use. I've had to throw away luxury products that went rancid from disuse. This stuff doesn't make empty claims; it really does last 24 hours without quitting. I have dry, itchy skin (and a dry home environment) in colder months and for years was feeling so sick of the oily, greasy, smeary products that only made my skin feel better for an hour or two. And I'm including in that some very expensive brands and high-end perfumed creams. Aveeno goes on velvety, not greasy, and never stains my clothes or makes my hands greasy, yet it transforms my skin to velvet and the next morning, it still feels supple and moist. It has eliminated the itching completely, and DH loves how my skin feels now!

Yeah, the scent is kind of weird at first (this stuff doesn't use a "masking fragrance" to hide the scent of the ingredients, as some supposedly unscented products do). A bit like glue. But it doesn't leave any scent on skin. I figure for smelling purdy, I just put on some perfume. There's really nothing sexier than super-silky skin with no dryness, so I'll take it even though it comes in a pretty utilitarian package.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Afforable, effective, scent-free, non-greasy, lasts long, feels amazing, improves skin's appearance - I LOVE Aveeno. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really only use this as an eye makeup remover. I slather it on a cotton pad and gently swipe it across my eyes to get rid of liner, shadow, and some but not all mascara. I need unscented moisture around my eyes and this really does a nice job with no irritation. Love it! I can't comment in using it on other body parts. I used it once on the rest of my face and didn't experience any breakouts. I like a lighter facial cream though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a small sample of this once to keep in my purse well at school...honestly within 2 minutes of using this stuff my skin would be very dry and peeling. Overall I wish I liked it like most people, but I don't

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kach100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of moisturizers. Never have I ever come across a product that calms my skin down so much and leaves it this soft. I use if predominantly on my face as it is truly the only moisturizer i have come across that leaves me with soft skin and does not irritate me. It can get a bit heavy in the hotter months, but that's a given really. I just cannot stress how much I love this product. I have tried myriad high brand products like Clinique and Lancome, as well as other drugstore brands, but this is the only one that does it for me.

Unfortunately, I have only just found out that Aveeno test on animals which is massively disappointing. Animal testing really goes against my ethos so I'm going to have to slowly ween myself off this... :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I love this moisturiser. I actually have a small tube of it at my desk at work for when I need the extra moisture. It is so soothing when I have irritated skin and is so good for the really dry areas like elbows and knees. I really feel like the moisture does last without feeling greasy on the skin for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lotion. Super smooth texture (think and creamy) with a really light scent. I use this mostly as a hand cream, but it is nice for the body as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a nice bodylotion, it quenches skin nicely and sinks in quite quickly. Sometimes I like to take a break from scented products, and for this, it is a really good choice. Unspectacular, but good. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

Speaking from someone who lives in a very hot and humid country, no, this lotion isn't as fast absorbing as what the bottle and others claim, not unless I turn the aircon on a relatively low temperature prior to using it. I hate that I have to wait a couple of minutes before it finally sinks in my skin so I feel as if there's this layer of goop sitting on top of my skin. To be honest, it's not "watery" enough for my taste. Again, in my hot and humid country, this lotion is sticky. Our lotions are actually lighter, formulated perfectly for our climate here. But that's pretty much what I dislike about this lotion.

Overall, I love everything about it. It's fragrance free which is good for my allergic rhinitis. It comes in a convenient pump packaging. Really moisturizing, can't quite stress more on that. I put this before I go to bed and after an average of 8 hours of sleep, I wake up to amazingly soft skin. And I know how much moisturizing a lotion is if it managed to smoothen out the roughest and ugliest part of my body - MY ELBOW. Only this lotion by aveeno can turn my sand-paper like elbow into smooth velvet-y feel that shocks me everytime.

You also get enough value for the money. I suggest using this while your skin is damp so it'll be fast absorbing and non-sticky and you get to use lesser amount as oppose to applying it in dry bare skin..

Highly recommend!