December 20, 2014 | 801 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Highly recommend this product. Only draw back is the price. Apply a small amount of lotion every day after getting out of the shower. You should use it literally all over your body - including your face. It visibly improves the look of skin. Don't use too much or your skin will feel sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! EWWWWWW! Really??? GAWD! I felt sticky and icky for 24 hours until I took a bath! Yes! It actually lasted 24 hours! Great if you want to feel like a "Fly Trap". I have to tell you that it felt great to take a bath and wash it off and go without lotion on my body. Back on the hunt again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

This has a gel/lotion-like texture. I have pretty sensitive and oily skin, but this does not break me out or make my face blotchy. It soothes my skin without leaving it greasy. I like how it's fragrance free and cheap. I pay three dollars for a 2.5 oz. tube as opposed to $10 or above on a moisturizer that's inferior. I mix this is with my Shiseido Spf 55 suncream, which makes it spread more easily on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by MichelleVJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best lotion for all skin types. Really moisturizing and the moisture lasts all day without the greasy feel from some lotions. I like that it is non scented. During winter my hands tend to get really dry and even crack, sometimes bleed from the cold and constant washing and after one application of aveeno my hands feel 100% softer and are no longer cracked. It literally repairs your skin. It's now the only lotion I'll use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by eaglesandpatapons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like some people I also have eczema.I had another aveeno product specifically for eczema but after is ran out I didn't have enough money to buy it again (beecause it was almost 18$) so I bought this. Unfortunately, this product was not enough to clear my eczama and instead made it worse. Although this product is great for moisturizing your hands, face ect., for me, it didn't really fill my expectations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I like this lotion a lot. What I like about it is that it sinks into my skin instantly. It doesn't leave any residue & it isn't sticky. However, I find this lotion isn't as moisturizing as I need sometimes when my skin is really dry. The one thing I can't stand about this lotion is the smell. It smells like pee. The smell does fade away. Besides that, it's a good lotion. I like the bottle & that it has a pump. Overall, I would buy again:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion a lot! When I got this weird flaky dryness on the backs of my hands a long time ago, I put this on, and it went away in about a week. I put this lotion on just now, because my hands were feeling dry. It sinks in my hands almost instantly, and leave my hands feeling softer than before. I also like the fact that it doesn't smell like anything and that there is no fragrance added. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally got to try a tester in the store and it sinked in as I was leaving. I trekked back out to get it a few days later and it's wonderful on my skin. Moisturizing without feeling greasy and soothing.
The only thing I can't stand is the SMELL! It fades after you apply but damn! It smells like a wet diaper to me, totally gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this everyday on my face. It's moisturizing enough for my dry skin (sometimes not enough in the winter) isn't too thick so it sinks in fairly quickly. You get A LOT for the price, I have the big pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by modegirl12

I have been using Aveeno for over 10 years and I can't live without it. I use the daily moisturizing lotion daily for my body and my face. It's not heavy and absorbs great. Never will go without it.