September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave Aveeno a try when my beloved CeraVe just wasn't moisturizing enough once the cold weather arrived. Though I was wary of it clogging my pores, I'm using it on my face and two months later I haven't experienced any breakouts. The lotion is a bit pricey for what you get, but a ton of stores make their own versions. I'll warn you now that the Walmart Equate version smells like rubbing alcohol - bizarre especially since there's no isopropyl alcohol on the ingredient list. I keep bottles at home and at work for face and hands. It's great to find a cheap lotion that works for both and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jckukay143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion will always be my number one moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this lotion does not irritate my face at all. I try different face moisturizers, but this is what I always I come back to if I run out or if I don't like the moisturizer that I'm currently using. I can use this for my face and body, and I definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I owned the travel sized version of this and kept it in my handbag. It works great especially during these winter months, its great on dry skin, very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling smooth and the smells not bad either.i just recently finished this and am going to repurchase the full sized version.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by benzoate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect as a hand cream and it's even fragrance-free. Too heavy for my face though. I sometimes also use it on my arms and legs during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kohana

This is my favorite lotion. It's not greasy or tacky. It goes on so smoothly. Another plus is it lasts for a long time! I've also used a (tiny) bit on my face as a night moisturizer! Really good quality too, much better quality even than some of the pricier lotions I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this body lotion in a category by itself-- it is the ONLY body lotion/cream/butter I use. I've had to throw away luxury products that went rancid from disuse. This stuff doesn't make empty claims; it really does last 24 hours without quitting. I have dry, itchy skin (and a dry home environment) in colder months and for years was feeling so sick of the oily, greasy, smeary products that only made my skin feel better for an hour or two. And I'm including in that some very expensive brands and high-end perfumed creams. Aveeno goes on velvety, not greasy, and never stains my clothes or makes my hands greasy, yet it transforms my skin to velvet and the next morning, it still feels supple and moist. It has eliminated the itching completely, and DH loves how my skin feels now!

Yeah, the scent is kind of weird at first (this stuff doesn't use a "masking fragrance" to hide the scent of the ingredients, as some supposedly unscented products do). A bit like glue. But it doesn't leave any scent on skin. I figure for smelling purdy, I just put on some perfume. There's really nothing sexier than super-silky skin with no dryness, so I'll take it even though it comes in a pretty utilitarian package.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Afforable, effective, scent-free, non-greasy, lasts long, feels amazing, improves skin's appearance - I LOVE Aveeno. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really only use this as an eye makeup remover. I slather it on a cotton pad and gently swipe it across my eyes to get rid of liner, shadow, and some but not all mascara. I need unscented moisture around my eyes and this really does a nice job with no irritation. Love it! I can't comment in using it on other body parts. I used it once on the rest of my face and didn't experience any breakouts. I like a lighter facial cream though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a small sample of this once to keep in my purse well at school...honestly within 2 minutes of using this stuff my skin would be very dry and peeling. Overall I wish I liked it like most people, but I don't

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kach100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of moisturizers. Never have I ever come across a product that calms my skin down so much and leaves it this soft. I use if predominantly on my face as it is truly the only moisturizer i have come across that leaves me with soft skin and does not irritate me. It can get a bit heavy in the hotter months, but that's a given really. I just cannot stress how much I love this product. I have tried myriad high brand products like Clinique and Lancome, as well as other drugstore brands, but this is the only one that does it for me.

Unfortunately, I have only just found out that Aveeno test on animals which is massively disappointing. Animal testing really goes against my ethos so I'm going to have to slowly ween myself off this... :'(