Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 2/24/2010 9:37:00 AM

This has made my skin luminous and younger looking. I've been using it every morning and night for 3 months now. Doesn't irritate or dry my combination skin. The smell is different but it's not offensive. Overall great product!

Update:
I stopped using this everyday. I just use this once every other day.

on 2/20/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This cleanser works really good
the beads do exfoliate so sensitive skin be gentle
but oily,dry,combination skin will do fine
It was a little pricey then other mirco-beading cleansers is all

(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

on 2/20/2010 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I read some reviews of this here and thought I would give it a try, I do think it's a bit strong for me and didn't think that the exfoliating beads would be quite so harsh. I would not use it everyday, but for sometime I used it everyother day to even out my complexion, but at the end of the day I didn't feel it did anything good to my skin and didn't want to overexfoliate in vain.

on 2/9/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

woww is all i can say about this product. its in a form of a gel, but once you start exfoliating it on your face, these tiny micro beads appear. my face ws glowing. scent wise, for some reason it smells like tea!!! but i love this so much, i'm gonna keep on using it religiously.

I love this stuff. My experience with it has been fabulous. I do have some dry skin areas and this does not irritate at all. After I use it my face looks awesome for 2-3 days. You scrub with the exfoliant and then apply this activator gel that makes your whole face tingle.

I do have to say that the Oil of Olay version was pretty much identical to this one... I know that Philosophy has changed the nature of the beads in the exfoliant so they may not be the same but if you want to try it for about half price before you commit to the Philosophy version try out the Oil of Olay one.

on 1/23/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and have never found anything that would help with blackheads until Philosophy's microdelivery exfoliating wash. I have been using the wash for about 4 months and cannot believe that the blackheads on my nose, chin and cheeks have gotten so much better than they used to be. I have tried so many products on my nose trying to get the blackheads to go away and nothing has ever worked but this. You really have to use it a few months before you see a difference in the blackheads but your skin feels smoother right away. This is a product I will continue to use (all over my body) forever.

on 1/23/2010 2:15:00 PM

This is by far the most awesome cleanser I have ever used. I am always on the lookout for a good exfoliator for my face and to have found it in a cleanser and get noticeable results is awesome. The little exfoliating bits are not too harsh but they don't feel like the big round beads that do nothing that I have found in other so-called exfoliating cleansers. My skin is so much smoother and just feels nice all around. It doesn't feel tight and dry but it does feel clean. I got the medium sized bottle since I was a bit skeptical but I will definitely be purchasing that largest size I can next time!

on 1/20/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice, gentle facial scrub for everyday use. Gives your face a smooth glow. Easy to use, even in the shower.

on 1/20/2010 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This works great on my dry skin. Is gentle enough to use everyday. Leaves my skin super soft. Has a slightly weird yet alluring smell. I use this in the morning and Purity at night.

on 1/15/2010 12:31:00 AM

I was looking for a face wash with manual exfoliating properties and thought I would give this one a try based on the strength of reviews here. I decanted it into a pump and keep it in my shower and use it as part of my morning routine. It has no noticeable smell, which is a great thing. And the grains feel mildly abrasive without being scratchy. My face feels fresh and clean without being overly stripped.

Honestly, though, I think I was expecting something a little more. It just didn't wow me, as other Philosphy products have in the past. And in terms of benefits, I think I'll just keep some baking soda in the bathroom and mix a bit in with my HG cleanser if I feel the need for a bit of exfoliation.