July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Pbbunnie

Now i'm not exactly familar with make up yet, still experimenting, with eyeliner... i have had a lot of experience with a large variety of brands. For the long lasting color that doesn't pull or tug your eyes, this is the eyeliner for you. The twisty always seems to get loose for me but it is not a huge deal as it still works. I just started using stila smudge pots and so far i really like them, if i decide to keep using them I will most likely use this for precison lines and when i don't have time or just too lazy. I love this product! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do a very thick line on my top lid and Maybelline's waterproof liquid eyeliner just kept dragging and removing the eyeliner that was already there. It was also very sheer and streaky. I tried Revlon's Colorstay liquid eyeliner and not only does it go on much easier and look more solid, but it seems to last longer as well. It can still be a little fussy at times when applying, but nothing really bad. The black is a very bold black as well. Not dull-looking like some other brands. The price is alright and you get a pretty good product for what you pay. I'm satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartmakeup

This is the one product that I have used consistently since I first began wearing makeup and it's always in my stash. Revlon Colorstay eyeliner is the only formula that lasts all day (and even into the next if I don't use a MU remover) on my waterline/lower lash line. The automatic 'sharpener' is so convenient to use because I hate dealing with messy pencil shavings. The color is a very intense black that really opens up my smaller eyes. I prefer a gel liner for my top lashes because this pencil does have a tendency to pull/tug. So I usually line my entire waterline, then go over the bottom lash line with an eyeliner brush dipped in black eyeshadow to set. Then, I take a q-tip and remove the excess Colorstay from my waterline, leaving product only in the outermost part of the waterline near my lashes. By doing this, my eyes look bigger and I don't get that buildup in the outer corners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 3:46:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a great, simple black eyeliner that LASTS. i don't get a ton of wear out of it on my waterline coz everything just evaporates from there anyway, but on my lid it does last for a LONG time. it's smooth but not overly soft (like UD 24/7 pencils), so it's great for tightlining or dotting between lashes. the price is great too. overall, a GREAT staple to have in your makeup box.