LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 1/30/2008 11:32:00 PM

This is my favorite of the LUSH fresh masks. I'm not sure why it's listed as a mask for oily skin. I have combination skin that tends to be pretty dry in the winter and this mask is GREAT at balancing my skin without drying it out. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and I love the scent. I just wish it would last longer in the fridge! I'm a mask junkie and this is definitely my HG of masks!!!

on 1/3/2008 3:53:00 AM

This is the first LUSH mask I've ever tried, and I love it! I used it last night for the first time, and when I washed the mask off, my skin felt smooth but it was nothing out of ordinary. BUT when I woke up this morning, I was amazed to find that my skin is still as soft and smooth as it was last night when I washed it off! A very pleasant surprise! I love the smell of the mask too- can't really put my finger on it but I love the mild minty scent. I think it's a bit expensive- I bought it for about $18 for a 120g (or something like that) pot. I'm sharing with my sister so it's okay, but I may only buy it to treat myself after I finish this pot- it's too pricey to be made a regular.

on 12/31/2007 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my favorite LUSH masks that I've tried, and I find it doesn't dry out my sensitive-&-dry-but-intense-acne-prone skin.
It's softening, and instantly brightened up my complexion and outlook!

NOTES:
After using almost all of this container full of product, I have noticed a HUGE improvement on my skin, better than anything I've ever tried! I find that a combo of using LUSH's Fresh Farmacy, Eau Roma Toner and then Imperialis moisturizer, with this mask every few days has changed my skin!

on 12/31/2007 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If you want baby soft skin, give this mask a chance. It is a beautiful cleansing mask and exfoliant. Like the reviewer below, it was my first Lush mask, and I was immediately hooked. I've tried a couple others since then, but I personally don't find that they live up to Love Lettuce. This mask is not drying, yet cleanses well. It DOES leave a slight film which I assume is from the essential oils, but you should cleanse after using a mask anyway, so it's not a problem. Plus the essential oils have not made me break out at all despite my oily-combination skin.

What I have to rave about the most though, is the exfoliant in it. When you wash it off, gently massage the whole thing as you do it, because afterwards, you should be left with smooth, soft baby skin. That first night I tried it, I ran around the whole house making my family feel my cheeks, and because of that, I had my mother and brother put it on straight away, too. I use it once to twice a week, as I exfoliate every other day. Love Lettuce is definitely a treat, and if you're a fan of smooth, well-exfoliated skin like me, I would recommend it as the best Lush mask you can buy!

on 12/13/2007 10:07:00 PM

this is the first mask i use used form lush and i really like it. left my skin feeling soft and clean. i use twice a week and it has helped prevent breakouts. i never knew lush was good for skincare i had always been too scared to try but it really works and is a great price. now i want to try all the other masks

on 11/30/2007 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this mask. It left my skin feeling very clean, but also soft, I didn't find it drying at all. I think I slightly prefer the brazened honey mask, but would still definately buy this again.

on 11/6/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this mask. The smell is ok....not too strong. The ground almond shells exfoliate gently. My face feels very smooth and bright afterwards. Will purchase again.

Love lettuce is an amazing mask!
It help keep my skin fresh and soft.
It is brilliant at sucking out all the nasties from my skin.

on 9/3/2007 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My friend who introduced me to LUSH adores Love Lettuce, so I decided to go and buy it. However, the Santa Monica store had no more in stock, but they gave me a sample. Good thing I only got the sample instead of buying the full thing. I love the smell of Love Lettuce that is fresh and earthy (kinda like lemongrass). Nonetheless, it doesnt seem to soak up all the nasties from my skin like Brazened Honey (I have really oily skin) and also the product is a little too runny/thin for me. Overall, though, good product that I can't complain about :)

on 7/24/2007 10:55:00 AM

This is a great mask for my combination skin. I use it at night and when I first rise it off, I don't notice much - but by morning my face is balanced, clear and feels great. I think it helps with making my skin more even too. I love the way this stuff smells, so fresh, clean and earthy. and it feels nice and cool going on (keep it in the fridge) - It clears breakouts too! . I highly recommend it and will re-purchase.

Popular Masks