April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by laitveloute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ahh, love lettuce. I really do love it. This mask is amazing, definately a HG product! The first ingredient is agar agar seaweed which is really soothing to the skin. It smells like Lavender, which to me isn't really a plus as I don't like Lavender but I don't find it unpleasant. This is clay based, like all of the lush masks, so it does a really good job of getting goo out of your skin (but it doesnt strip). I love the exfoliating almond bit! My skin is soooo soft after using this. I don't cleanse afterwards, I just tone it off. I use this 3-4x a week sometimes and it never overdries me or irritates. The expiry date thing doesn't bother me either, because I freeze individually portioned masks into ice cube trays. Pop out, leave out in room temp for 10 min and you're ready to go! I get probably 10 uses out of one tub. I think $8ish for that is pretty decent and although I've never had to purchase this, I would for sure.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sphygmos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wasn't blown away by this mask, but I did really enjoy the way refreshes your skin and the scent. I can't say that it does anything above and beyond what a less expensive mask would do, though. You only get about 5 or 6 uses out of a tub, and you have to use it up quickly because it expires due to the fresh ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

I think this is a good mask. almond oil, lavender oil...left my skin soft afterwards, and yeah, this really removes all the gunk out of your pores. not a single trace was left in my skin. could be too harsh for some, but i think it's good twice a week. skin can breathe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by katycucumber

i really love this stuff, it has a deep cleaning thick texture and scrubby bits which are great when you rinse it off. my skin is combination/sensitive and i find this gives a deep clean without irritating it, plus the fact that you have to keep it in the fridge means it feels gorgeous and cool on your skin. the lavender scent is extremely calming. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Chatsville

I'm already on my 3rd tub of this mask. The best mask i've found so far! My boyfriend said my skin looks fairer afterwards, and I swear that it removes all my blackheads!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2006 9:09:00 AM More reviews by vanchi228

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i don't think this mask is that great or maybe it's just strong enough for my oily with dry surface skin. after using it, i just feel the same as using the cheap st. ives exfoliating cleanser.
i got it as a sample and used for 5 times. wont purchase this but i want to try other LUSH masks. the fact that they are natural and fresh and contain no preservative lures me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by liuweipam

The best mask I've ever had. Skin left clean and soft. The thought of using fresh natural ingredients makes me very happy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this mask last night and although there isn't much difference in the look of my skin ir does feel much softer and smoother. I never use the the pots up before the best before date,but make sure you keep it in the fridge or it can go mouldy. I would probably buy again if Lush weren't stocking Catastrophe cosmetic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 2:37:00 AM More reviews by carrieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry/somewhat sensitive skin and I really like this mask! It didn't seem to dry my skin out or make it tight (like Ayesha and one of the others that I can't remember did). I really liked it! It exfoliates well too, and it's a cool color with a nice scent :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2006 5:14:00 AM More reviews by mona_mua

i have no clue why this is a best seller. it just exfoliates but that's it. of all the lush masks, i think this one is the most average with no WOW! HOLY CRAP! effect...