July 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first used eos, because it was all natural. Then the minty stuff in it started to irritate my lips, so I switched to this.

Arguably better, if you can get over the scent of course.

At first it was nasty, then I sucked it up, kept using it, and got over it.

It's been a week and hasn't broke me out of anything, and it looks like it's moisturizing.

When I used eos, every few days I would have patches of flaky skin, this rarely happens with BB (though it does every now and then, but I blame it on my lip eczema)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm worked for me, although I was afraid I might get skin allergies because of the lanolin. The scent is wonderful (like pomegranates - duh! and roses), without being fruity. It goes on smoothly and lips stay hydrated for 3-4 hours. It also leaves a healthy colour.

Please remove the lanolin ingredient from your products!

Update: 4/4/2013
This balm has deteriorated a LOT. It goes on cakey now, and looks awful. The scent has also changed and I seem to get some sores around my lips, after using this balm. Bad, bad, bad! Taking a perfect product and ruining it utterly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally dont use chapsticks that often. But I normally purchase different types of chapsticks just to try them out. And when I use them, it's pretty much when my lips are really chapped (bleeding.)

This lip balm's the best out of all I've tried. After I use it once, I can definitely tell the difference. My lips are more hydrated and soft.

The only down side is the smell or taste of it. But, it works! So, I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have chronic dry lips due to a med condition. I was sent this by a friend, along with other BB items. I didn't love this at first. The name suggests the scent/taste will be fruity however in my opinion it isn't at all. I found the actual scent to be somewhat off putting initially, sort of medicinal even but the product really grew on me, here's why, its very moisturizing. Its not too waxy nor too slick but a good balance of both those properties. I actually came to really like it, the scent grew on me and I prefer it now to many overly sweet scented balms which I had become accustomed to. Its simply unlike any other balm I've tried in scent and over all impression.

The feel is lovely, and its long lasting. It has a teeny tint on me, barely there, but I have pigmented lips so they are similar to the shade of the balm and may appear differently on others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

gosh, I love this stuff so much.
It leaves my lips moisturized.
Too bad it's quite pricey compared to other drugstore chapsticks. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lesha

I bought this because I left my Kiehls at home and really needed one. What a waste. I don't like the smell of this lip balm (its like a cheap nasty perfume) and the taste if you get in it your mouth is gross. It feels really thick and waxy on your lips. Also did nothing for my dry lips. I think this might be the 2nd tube of Burts Bee Lip Balm I've tried now and it will be the last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recommend this one- very hydrating, slight tint, naturally scented with pomegranate oil and made with natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot.

It has a nice consistency and makes my lips look pretty good. Not much pigment but JUST enough to make a tiny difference. The tube has a lot of product so it lasts.

I like the scent. Its 100% natural so I like it as a daily lip product.

Its not as moisturizing as aquaphor but nothing is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Urizanegao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this stuff; it works very well for me and I've already bought backups. It leaves a bit of color on me and I have a lot of success using it with lipsticks and -glosses. I guess I understand why other people don't fancy it, but I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I tried to like this balm but it never made it to the point...I simply cannot use this thing. It's smelly, tastes horrible if you accidentally get some in your mouth, looks fake, never moisturizes, fill in the chapped parts of my lips and is TRULY A BAD PRODUCT. If you want a cheaper version of this, you could actually use the Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers, they're pretty much the same, but the lip smackers actually smell better than this.