L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was my first liquid, and it took some getting used to. Now that I know how to use it, this stuff isn't bad. Once it dries (doesn't take that long for me) it doesn't smudge. Im sure there is better stuff out there for less money, but I can make this work until I run out. I find that if you start with the slanted side on the OUTER corner and work your way in, you get a thicker line outside and it makes a nice thin line as you go in. Also, when i was just a newbie, all these websites would say to NOT pull your eyelid when lining, but with this you MUST! or (for me anyway) it gets all over my eyelashes. Besides that I've made some great cat eyes with this. Im sure i'll be able to find a better one for less $$, but this is fine till its gone. IMO its not JET black, but close. And as one reviewer said, get rid of the extra on the sides before use, or it goes clumpy. Yeah, not the perfect liquid eyeliner, but if you have it and coughed up the money for it, might as well use it, right?

EDIT!
haha ive just realized how far from black this actually is. Its pretty gray.

This actually worked out pretty well for me - usually I have lots of smudging problems, but this stuff stays on me all day long. Sometimes it smudges a little at the corners, but I can just wipe it off. This is the only liquid I've tried, though, so maybe others smudge even less.

I don't like the brush too much, it's 100% stiff. If I wipe it off on a tissue before using it, that seems to help a lot for control. If I don't wipe it carefully, it gets all over, and fills up my eyes with gunk. I can't seem to get a thin line, but I like the way the line I get looks, anyway. Next time, I think I'll try something else.

As far as packaging goes, something happened with the lid so the inside part got stuck in the bottle. It doesn't seem to affect using the product, but it is drying out pretty fast (I don't know if it would have done that anyway). I've had it for ~ 2 months.

I received this as a free gift also with my 'Telescopic Mascara'-(read my review), and must say it was quite awful.The tip, like others have mentioned was too hard, stiff and fat, and it took forever to dry. The only reason I'm giving this 2 lippies instead of 1 is because of the color, 'Gray'. It is ALMOST black but not quite, so it's not as harsh. There are WAY better eyeliners, (say gel), out there ladies!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is now my everyday eye liner. I love the slant on the tip. It makes the lines alot cleaner for me, not so jagged. I will buy this again!

I purchased the dark brown, and though it went on easily and uniformly it smudged much faster than any other liquid liner I have ever used. I don't think I would pay 8$ for this a second time.
I reallllly wanted to like it:(

Good idea, bad execution. Plus it doesn't so much smudge as it just disappears. Like using a dry-erase marker on your eyes.

this is my first time actually buying a liquid liner without testing. mistake. i HATE the applicator, its hard and kind of hurts. impossible to get a straight line. oh well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've finally gotten the knack of applying liquid liner so I thought this would be fine, but this felt like I was dragging a fountain pen across my eyelid. The color does not come out smoothly. The liner never seems to dry on the lid. Mine smudged after 30 minutes. I had had poor experiences with L'Oreal, but had yet to try their liners, so I took advantage of a sale. I will be returning this. Try Almay's liquid i-Liner- great colors plus a very smooth applicator brush with color that stays on.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good thing this eyeliner came free with the purchase of the Telescopic mascara. I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but it was a horrible experience. I have been using L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner (the best eyeliner EVER) and I thought maybe it would be as good as the Lineur one, but I totally thought wrong. The tip of the eyeliner is slanted and fat. As I was using the eyeliner, it was so hard to draw a straight line! The tip is fat and there's no flexibility in the tip that as you draw, the line keeps getting bigger and bigger! I'm sticking to my L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip because it's the best and easy to control!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This has the best felt tip I've ever used on a liquid liner. The tip is stiff and slightly beveled, allowing me to draw the thinnest and thickest lines. The eyeliner is a rich black color, that stays all day long and does not smudge.