L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

on 6/25/2007 11:22:00 AM

I purchased the dark brown, and though it went on easily and uniformly it smudged much faster than any other liquid liner I have ever used. I don't think I would pay 8$ for this a second time.
I reallllly wanted to like it:(

on 6/16/2007 10:16:00 PM

Good idea, bad execution. Plus it doesn't so much smudge as it just disappears. Like using a dry-erase marker on your eyes.

on 4/29/2007 7:00:00 PM

this is my first time actually buying a liquid liner without testing. mistake. i HATE the applicator, its hard and kind of hurts. impossible to get a straight line. oh well.

on 4/2/2007 12:08:00 AM

I've finally gotten the knack of applying liquid liner so I thought this would be fine, but this felt like I was dragging a fountain pen across my eyelid. The color does not come out smoothly. The liner never seems to dry on the lid. Mine smudged after 30 minutes. I had had poor experiences with L'Oreal, but had yet to try their liners, so I took advantage of a sale. I will be returning this. Try Almay's liquid i-Liner- great colors plus a very smooth applicator brush with color that stays on.

on 3/7/2007 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good thing this eyeliner came free with the purchase of the Telescopic mascara. I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but it was a horrible experience. I have been using L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner (the best eyeliner EVER) and I thought maybe it would be as good as the Lineur one, but I totally thought wrong. The tip of the eyeliner is slanted and fat. As I was using the eyeliner, it was so hard to draw a straight line! The tip is fat and there's no flexibility in the tip that as you draw, the line keeps getting bigger and bigger! I'm sticking to my L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip because it's the best and easy to control!

on 2/22/2007 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This has the best felt tip I've ever used on a liquid liner. The tip is stiff and slightly beveled, allowing me to draw the thinnest and thickest lines. The eyeliner is a rich black color, that stays all day long and does not smudge.

on 1/14/2007 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So happy I found this! Very easy to apply and doesn't smudge. Love the gorgeous winged eyeliner look it gives me. I love the applicator. It's very similar to my MAC boot black but 1/2 price cheaper.