July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by nycl17

this is my first time actually buying a liquid liner without testing. mistake. i HATE the applicator, its hard and kind of hurts. impossible to get a straight line. oh well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've finally gotten the knack of applying liquid liner so I thought this would be fine, but this felt like I was dragging a fountain pen across my eyelid. The color does not come out smoothly. The liner never seems to dry on the lid. Mine smudged after 30 minutes. I had had poor experiences with L'Oreal, but had yet to try their liners, so I took advantage of a sale. I will be returning this. Try Almay's liquid i-Liner- great colors plus a very smooth applicator brush with color that stays on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I 100% agree with the last review. The Lineur Intense Felt Tip is in another class altogether. This product is very mediocre and overpriced. Stings upon application. The felt tip is not flexible and it is impossible to get a thin line without spending a lot of time on the application. A plus for this product is the color I got; a dark brown that is a lot better than Lineur Intense's brown which is too light to be wearable. Overall, I would steer clear of this one in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good thing this eyeliner came free with the purchase of the Telescopic mascara. I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but it was a horrible experience. I have been using L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner (the best eyeliner EVER) and I thought maybe it would be as good as the Lineur one, but I totally thought wrong. The tip of the eyeliner is slanted and fat. As I was using the eyeliner, it was so hard to draw a straight line! The tip is fat and there's no flexibility in the tip that as you draw, the line keeps getting bigger and bigger! I'm sticking to my L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip because it's the best and easy to control!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sukysuky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has the best felt tip I've ever used on a liquid liner. The tip is stiff and slightly beveled, allowing me to draw the thinnest and thickest lines. The eyeliner is a rich black color, that stays all day long and does not smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Araindrop5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So happy I found this! Very easy to apply and doesn't smudge. Love the gorgeous winged eyeliner look it gives me. I love the applicator. It's very similar to my MAC boot black but 1/2 price cheaper.