August 1, 2014 | 1236 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I'm a pretty dry skinned person. I also have sensitive skin, and (get this) severe reactions to petroleum/mineral based products. I've tried it all, rubbing straight up vaseline on me, oils of all kinds, which usually lead to rashes or bad reactions. So when my mom brought home this and an aloe vera lotion (sale 2 for $5) I thought she was a sicko!! She insisted I try it. The scent made it impossible not. Smells like a warm caramel or hazelnut coffee. So soothing, and totally cozy! I applied it for a week twice a day. Everyday I expected to wake up with red bumps or something. Never happened! My boyfriend couldn't believe how soft I was. I actually went 4 days without shaving (and I have a severe issue with body hair ie. Shave everyday). This made my stubble feel smooth and soft. So cheap soooooo amazing!!!! Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by mfsylvester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitaley one of my my favorote lotions ever, if not my absolute favorite. I feel soo supple... and moisturized. It feels good to know that my skin is beign nourished. The price is pretty good and you get a lot of the lotion! But I use a ton, so I'm sure I'll run out soon. The packaging is standard, it's not a high-end bottle obviously. But who really needs that?
Also I have those little bumps on my arms and i feel like its helping those to be less noticable as well.
I looove it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm, I love this !! My skin is sooo soft. I use it all over twice a day. The scent of this is a little strong in the bottle, but when it's on and absorbed into the skin, there is a lingering warm, sensual scent left behind. Smells delicious! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is an overall unremarkable product. While this lotion absorbed decently, smelled great, and even seemed to improve my stretch marks, the hydrating power left something to be desired where it mattered the most. Every part of my body that did not have a dryness problem ended up moisturized - and maybe even a little greasy. However, on the even the mildest dry areas, it was as if the lotion wasn't applied at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a very good body lotion. I love the smell, I love its texture, I love the way my skin feels after applying this one, I love the way my skin looks with this lotion on. Overall: Love Love Love it.

Would I buy this again? YES! But too bad I have to order it (There is no Vaseline on my country's market)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by megglundrigan

I really do like this product, but I feel as if I have to be really careful about when I apply it (always right out of the shower with my skin still damp) and how much. I find if I don't apply it right out of the shower my skin gets sticky, no matter how little I use, and it doesn't absorb properly. I also find that on some parts of my body like my chest, it actually never absorbs and is sticky until I shower again.

Other than that I like that it is light and the smell is pleasant and when I apply it properly it does moisturize well. Can't beat the price for the amount of product you get ($5 for a huge 24 oz. pump bottle).

I'd buy again because it's the best lotion I've used in awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion, the smell is great plus too. Its give me this warm cocoa butter smell on my skin, its amazing. I love this smell. The lotion does what its supposed to do. I dont even have dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Will definitley buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by issa6688

I am literally in love with this product. I love the cocoa smell, it's not too heavy and gives off just the right amount of moisture. As with most of the Vaseline body lotions, it makes my skin super soft and supple even my boyfriend notices! I've tried all the other Vaseline products and this one is my favorite. Good for scars and stretch marks! This is the only one I use nowadays.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For some odd reasoning my skin doesn't atone well to Vaseline lotions. The feel of this lotion is like a light margarine type texture. It's not greasy but it is a wee bit slippery. The scent of it reminds me of Mocha Latte. With vanilla whip cream atop it....and chocolate sprinkles. I really felt no difference on my skin. It just felt like I just slathered something on and felt ll day. I hate the pump on this, as sometimes the lotion dries up on the tip. Also it makes it difficult to get the product out. Overall, this is a nice product for its scent but for heavy moisturizer, which I really need. For its price its a great choice and value. However, the moisture in this is not sufficient for dry skin like mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sexytresses

I actually have the WalMart Equate version of this but I compared the scents between the two brands in the store and they are the exact same. This stuff smells like some sort of chocolate coffee drink with vanilla in the background on me and I have to say it pleases me! Also, after about 3 days of use, my skin has never felt better. I will continue to use! Oh yeah! I also like the pump it comes in - farrrr less messy!