Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

i got on sale for $2.49. i have such dry skin, after using this it did improve. i reli like the smell. but the consistency of it is not soo great.

on 10/20/2009 11:22:00 PM

I've tryed so many lotions. I have normal to dry skin. mosy are to watery and just feel like they do nothin or others lleave me greasy with an unpleasent oder.A long time fave of mine was johnsons baby lotion but I started to get bored of the smell. THIS on the other hand is amazing! I love it HG.nice senct to warm and slightly beachy. Very comforting

on 10/19/2009 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this product. I got the Cream Formula. I donsn't work as good at day time as it does at night. Trust me, it works 10 times better at night than it does at day. And then another reason why i got this was because it was about 5 dollars and some change. GREAT deal for this HUGE bottle!!!

on 10/4/2009 6:49:00 PM

I bought this for its smell, a heavenly chocolate scent, and the fact that I got a huge bottle for just under $5. I really liked it--it moisturized well and my skin had this amazing glow to it in both summer and winter.

There are a few things I wish would improve, however. It absorbs a bit slowly, which is surprising since the texture of the lotion is very liquidy. I also can't pump it out anymore at a certain point, and pulling the top off gets messy--I had a huge (3-inches in diameter) glob fall onto my carpet one time I took the top off to shake the rest of the product out. I think a squeeze tube might work better; that way you just have to cut the top off.

on 10/4/2009 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only lotion that i buy

I love the smell...I think it works great and i will continue to buy

on 10/4/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

OMG, I'm in love with this lotion. I've tried so many & have never been truely happy with the results. I got this on offer for about 1.90 at Superdrugs (I'll definatly have to stock up before that offer ends!) not expecting much as I don't really like Vaseline products.

However...wow! I love the smell, & best of all it subtly lingers on the skin for a good while. I don't have oily or dry skin, but it is sensitive and most lotions make me come out with pus filled bumps on my chest or neck (TMI?!)...this one doesn't because it's not heavy or greasy. It leaves my skin feeling so soft that I can't stop rubbing myself (hopefully that doesn't sound too wrong). It really has helped improved my skin.

The only body lotion I'll buy from now on!

So I'm a pretty dry skinned person. I also have sensitive skin, and (get this) severe reactions to petroleum/mineral based products. I've tried it all, rubbing straight up vaseline on me, oils of all kinds, which usually lead to rashes or bad reactions. So when my mom brought home this and an aloe vera lotion (sale 2 for $5) I thought she was a sicko!! She insisted I try it. The scent made it impossible not. Smells like a warm caramel or hazelnut coffee. So soothing, and totally cozy! I applied it for a week twice a day. Everyday I expected to wake up with red bumps or something. Never happened! My boyfriend couldn't believe how soft I was. I actually went 4 days without shaving (and I have a severe issue with body hair ie. Shave everyday). This made my stubble feel smooth and soft. So cheap soooooo amazing!!!! Love!!!

on 9/11/2009 9:42:00 AM

This is definitaley one of my my favorote lotions ever, if not my absolute favorite. I feel soo supple... and moisturized. It feels good to know that my skin is beign nourished. The price is pretty good and you get a lot of the lotion! But I use a ton, so I'm sure I'll run out soon. The packaging is standard, it's not a high-end bottle obviously. But who really needs that?
Also I have those little bumps on my arms and i feel like its helping those to be less noticable as well.
I looove it. :)

on 8/28/2009 9:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Mmm, I love this !! My skin is sooo soft. I use it all over twice a day. The scent of this is a little strong in the bottle, but when it's on and absorbed into the skin, there is a lingering warm, sensual scent left behind. Smells delicious! Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/27/2009 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an overall unremarkable product. While this lotion absorbed decently, smelled great, and even seemed to improve my stretch marks, the hydrating power left something to be desired where it mattered the most. Every part of my body that did not have a dryness problem ended up moisturized - and maybe even a little greasy. However, on the even the mildest dry areas, it was as if the lotion wasn't applied at all.