July 31, 2014 | 1095 users online

Foundations - SKII - Air Touch Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by hufs

This is the best foundation that has ever been made. I can truly say I am an expert when it comes to foundations. I have tried every high end product on the market. Currently, I was using La prairie cavier which I was quite happy with, until I tried the air touch foundation. This literaly gives you an air brushed finish and a beautiful glow. I went out and bought two more refills in OP3 in case they run out. Many of the saks fifths are taking waiting lists for the OP3 starting kit. It is such a pretty color. FYI, I am asian in my mid-thirties. I am so so so happy. Thanks for the previous reviews. That's what made me go out and purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ceicei

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't even explain what is so great about this foundation. You put it on then look in the mirror throughout the day and you skin is flawless. Doesn't settle in lines. I am 56 with few lines and good skin but foundation tends to accentuate the lines I do have. This makeup doesn't. I have tried every foundation from LaPrairie to Milani. This is definitely a wow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

All I can say is this stuff is amazing. My skin looks really great with this foundation. I got it in color #3 which seems to be a very good match...there are only 4 colors. I read from other reviewers that they are using it over other foundation products which I think defeats the purpose. The product has no sunscreen so you definitely need to use it during the daytime with some kind of moisturizer that has sunscreen or just a sunscreen product. I have oily skin that tends towards combination in the cooler weather so I finish the foundation with a powder. My only gripe is that the light doesn't work on my unit so I will have to take it back to Saks for a trade in or repair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is insane...my skin is flawless. I am so impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kimp5

great product to get flawless skin. need a little practice to keep from striating. The only caution is in the color. They only have 4 shades and since I am light (did this over the phone) I got 1 gold. It was way too light. The good news is the wonderful salespeople at saks in boston, Chris and Darren (the AE) were wonderful about switching it out via mail.so if your light but not porcelain go for 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by siennagirl12001

I am a foundation junkie. This month I bought GA's Sculpting foundation and By Terry's new foundation Teint Delectable (or something like that) . I thought they were great. Then I bought this. WOW!!! It is brillant, flawless,my skin looks amazing. I can wear it alone, over the aforementioned or with just a little concealer . I am 5.0 in GA's LSF, Sunny Beige in LM, o1 in Stephane Marais, and oddly enough 6 (the darkest ) in this. If i have to complain it is because there are only 4 colours . i argued and argues with the MUA as I thought that I would be a 3 but 6 is perfect. This stuff is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MissSooky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. My ioniser and refills arrived today and for once the hype is justified - this product is the business. I couldn't wait for a fresh 'morning' face to try it out, so used it on my wind-swept, blotchy complexion when I came home from work and was amazed to find that one sweeping spray transformed the red patches of high colour and general unevenness into a glowing, consistently coloured but most of all natural looking complexion - it is basically how I would love my skin to be always but better! I know it is a very expensive product and a bit hard to get (even in London there aren't many suppliers), but is is absolutely worth the cost and effort - buy, buy, buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Rachealee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is almost the evolution in makeup history!!
    I got color OP-3, it is slightly different than my skin tone but it make my skin look more healthy and radiance. I just love it.very natural, covers very well, doesn't feel heavy at all. It also covers all the pore on your face with you a nice fakeless grow!

It costs 85 GBP for the 1st purchase, then 40 GBP for 2 refills. well, I suppose you just have to pay that for the technology. But it's all worth it I have to say!
    the only down side I can think of is that it's only got 4 color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Trixie

I've been using this foundation for about 1 month and love it. I am a PPP with brown hair and eyes and use the lightest color. I use it as a finishing spray over my makeup (blush, foundation and eyeshadow, as suggested by the MA at Saks) and it provides a natural airbrushed glow. Afterwards I apply mascara and lipstick. I do not apply a lot of the Air Touch, just back and forth over my face one time, sometimes twice. It does not provide a lot of coverage so if you have nice skin this is the foundation for you. If applied correctly (don't spray too close to the face) it can not be seen on the skin. It also does not get onto my dark brows, hair or lashes. It's great to use if you want to freshen your makeup before going out in the evening--I just add more blush first and then spray. Have the SA at Saks set the machine up for you at the counter. I will update if anything changes but for now I can't imagine being without the Air Touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by CLDTRO

I am a sucker for new products and bit the bullet during a layover at Japan's Narita airport! While I was purchasing Cle de peau Ochre concealer, I noticed the display and tester for the new SK-II Air Touch Foundation. This stuff is amazing and "sprays" such a fine mist of foundation that it looks so natural and it's error free! Much more natural than ERA's Classified Spray Foundation! The "device" (shaped like an Advair asthma inhaler) is battery operated and the set includes the device and one pouch of foundation The initial cost $82.60 US with the exchange rate ($150.00 in the States!) and you can buy refills (2 per box) for the same price! SK-II offers six shades, and OC-1 was mine. Anyway, an impulse buy - but you only leave once! UPDATE: I bought refills in shade OP-3 for a change from Bowling Health & Beauty online (cheaper than the refills being sold on Ebay!) I am also going to hold off using this stuff until very,very, special occassions come up! It really is just a FINSHING spray and I still find myself applying foundation on the days when I am looking a tad lethargic! This expensive fad will soon past! Ladies, we need to refrain from buying the latest and greatest and donate our money to meaningful causes!!! :) Cheers!