August 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This makes up for their former made mascara (Daring Definition) which was horrible!

This one is pretty awesome it's just like Lash Exact!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cheers to AVON for a really great mascara! I received SuperFULL Mascara as a free gift from my Avon representative several weeks ago... just started using it last week and LOVE it! Absolutely no clumps or smears at all and it makes my extremely sparse lashes look lush! I believe this one will stay around!! A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I second the last review. This mascara does not smudge or smear at all throughout the day. Thats one of the nicest things about it. It also gives the nicest fullest lashes. I'm really amazed that I like it so much. It'll be the only one I use from now on. It definately beats out any other mascara I've ever tried. High praises to Avon for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this a try Although I only use certain high end brands.The commercial was enticing so were the reviews.I dipped into my invetory and pulled this sucker out.Ive been using this now for 3 days.This has so far given my eyes stunning results with lots of looks and comments.The flex brush wich is very unique and a crafty tool combs the lashes as it glides on.Not only does this brush comb it seperates each lash.My lashes look as if I went through trouble of putting glamerous false eyelashes on.This is the beautiful,Pitch black,long and,seperated Lash look I've been looking for.This mascara also didnt clump,flake off,or dry out.Its a beauty and the price for me was dirt cheap however I dont and didnt mind paying high prices for department store mascaras.This is High end right now to me.Im writing this review with my new Superfull Mascara on and it has lasted for over 6 hours today and does not need one touch up.This is not an exaggeration.I can go on and on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by CaptainOlimar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! This mascara beats out the Cover Girl/Max Factor formulas with the same cool brush. It's a gel without fibers so it doesn't flake off into my eyes. My lashes are soft like with Maybelline full and soft but without the smudges!! It doesn't give me 5x the volume though the definition is really nice. Avon has so many items which are a great price and fabulous for quality, it's hit and miss though this one is a hit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Pretchel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since my last experience with Avon's mascara has not been a good one (the horrible Daring Definition Mousse), I was very skeptical when my Rep gave me a black SuperFULL mascara as a gift. But this mascara is their BEST EVER ! That little weird brush is working great and makes no clumps at all. The color is dark, the formula dries fast and it stays very well (no flakes on the cheeks at the end of the day). It makes me look like I have falsies on ! It's definately a keeper for me. I change my mascara every month, because I have many allergies and I don't take any chance with makeup, especially with mascara. So, I really appreciate the dirt cheap price !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 3:32:00 AM More reviews by dani7865

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YES! I have to agree. I really like this mascara. I am an avon rep and hate ALL of their other mascaras. I am a devoted Voluminous user, but I think this will be my new mascara. NOt quite as thickening as voluminous, however WAY less in price, and no clumps, nice buildable coverage for length and volume and lasts all day. FINALLY a mascara from Avon that I can use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as an advanced sample from my rep this week. I LOVe this mascara. So far so good. I will report back at a later date with a more indepth review.
But it is definetly worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Zezzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably my favorite Avon mascara - it does a good job of making my eyelashes look fuller and longer BUT it seems that the tube dries up quickly. After about a month I just don't seem to get the same results as when I first open it. (BTW I'm an Avon rep)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used Rimmel's Volum'Eyes mascara for almost a year now and was really happy with it, the only caveat being that I usually have to run a clean spoolie through my lashes to get rid of clumps. I won Avon's new SuperFULL mascara in a Hearst Magazines promotion and I have to say, it's really nice stuff. It has the new "un-brush" with a foam tip and little fingers. It goes on easily, there's zero clumping and I get a great dramatic fringe with it. Not as dramatic as Rimmel's VE, but enough that for daily use, I'll happily purchase more. I can't speak to price, because it isn't yet available on Avon's site, but Avon isn't usually that spendy anyway. When you can, try it!! continued >>