Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 6/13/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went through a read a lot of the reviews this got because I was looking for a really good eye makeup remover. I had used Estee Lauder for a while and Neutrogena. I thought I'd give this a shot just to write a review on it, expecting it to be just like the Neutrogena eye makeup remover. This stuff needs some more credit, it was incredible. I feel like I finally have the best eye makeup remover out there. I literally barely rubbed my eye makeup off and it took it off immediately. I wear layers of mascara which I find to be a problem when taking off make up and it takes so long to rub it off. Not with this though, it was amazing. I ended up going back to Target to purchase 2 more bottles just incase!

on 5/24/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is an amazing makeup up remover and the only oil mix type one I will ever use. When I was younger I used to wash off my eye makeup with my cleanser or use all the liquid makeup removers for my eyes and hoenstly all taht did was really dry out my eyes over the years. Since then all I use is MAc Cleanse Off oil which would get even permanent marker off my face in one gentle rub, which jsut feels great on my skin and is super healthy for it. However when I am too lazy for that I use this remover as I don't need 50 cotton rounds to get my makeup off since this is oiul based. However unliek other similar dual removers I have used this doesn't leave my face completely greasy and oily afterwards. Just soft and smooth and clean. Great buy! :)

on 5/24/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use Majolica Majorca's mascara on my eyes almost everyday. Lately, I've been losing about a lash an eye or more every time I take off my makeup at the end of the day so it's been really scaring me! I decided to switch over from Neutrogena's eye makeup remover to Sonia Kashuk's and I'm really glad I did! This is the BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I'VE EVER USED.

1. It didn't leave my eyelids oily afterward. Shocking??
2. Didn't sting my eyes.
3. I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reactions.
4. I only used ONE soaked cotton pad for BOTH of my eyes! Usually, with my Neutrogena eye makeup remover, I have to use four total!
5. I didn't have to rub or tug or swipe my eyelashes all insanely. Just soaked them and then maybe swiped gently once to make sure.
6. Takes allllll of Majolica Majorca's mascara off! That mascara could live through an atom bomb so I think that's saying a lot!

Go but it noowwww. You won't regret it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best eye make up removers out there. This is some serious stuff. It gets my liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara off with ease. Didn't even need to rub and tug at all. And trust me I use a lot of liquid liner and mascara and for this bad boy to just remove it with less swipes than the other removers out there is a notable accomplishment! Also must mention that this is one of the few that has an oily residue, this is almost like water when applied! I LOVE that! The only things I dislike about this product is YOU MUST BE CAREFUL not to knock this over with the cap off! It will spill ridiculous amounts because of the wide opening! I have already done so and lost almost half of the product I was near tears!!!! And this brings us to the second reason why I dislike this product its a bit pricey for me at 11 dollars and some odd cents. Maybe I'm just to broke at the moment but seriously this stuff will WORK and very well I will add.

I love this m/u remover, it actually takes everything off with ease. I read the reviews on MUA and had to try for myself. I wear waterproof mascara and had no problem swiping it off. I was using Vaseline prior to purchasing SK for a while and prior to that I had used Lancome Bifacil. The Bifacil works great but wanted to find an alternative and the Vaseline required a lot of rubbing. I would have given this 5 lippies but it made my eyes dry and I'm constantly putting eye drops and lots of eye cream. Other than that....great product.

on 4/30/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so excited to try this. I have the hardest time getting off my mascara. No matter what mascara i use i can't get it off! I'm pretty disappointed in this because it was $10 and I have had it for a week and a half and have already used a fourth of the bottle! I feel it simply doesn't work very well. :( I guess my search continues...

on 4/23/2010 11:02:00 PM

Best eye makeup remover I've ever used, and I've tried plenty. No stinging or blurry vision, and it actually removes my makeup.

The ONLY eye makeup remover I will ever buy again! It's amazing!!!!

on 4/17/2010 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Ladies, throw away all your makeup removers and buy this. No, seriously. This takes off makeup--mascara, long-wear lipstick/stain, gel liners--like nothing else I've ever used, and I've tried them all (including Bi-Facil, Albolene, MUFE, jojoba oil, etc.). This blows them all out of the water. No irritation, no greasy residue, nothing but makeup that is gone, gone, gone. It's $11 for 4 oz., but a little does the job, and I've paid more money for less product that doesn't perform nearly as well as this. I will repurchase again and again.

on 4/13/2010 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this is a very good possible candidate for Hg eye makeup remover the reason why its not my Hg yet is because its a bit pricey for drugstore brand remover but so far i have yet find one that is that good yet. I like many girls out there like wearing eye liner and mascara but after a long time of wearing it, the tugging and pulling we do to our lashes make them thin and also we tend to damage our eyes when we are not careful. So as someone who wears contacts (daily) I have to be very careful with what i use and so far i find that this brand is not too oily, and it doesn't sting two thumps up.