September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

I was so excited to try this. I have the hardest time getting off my mascara. No matter what mascara i use i can't get it off! I'm pretty disappointed in this because it was $10 and I have had it for a week and a half and have already used a fourth of the bottle! I feel it simply doesn't work very well. :( I guess my search continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

Best eye makeup remover I've ever used, and I've tried plenty. No stinging or blurry vision, and it actually removes my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by chocolateluver

The ONLY eye makeup remover I will ever buy again! It's amazing!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ladies, throw away all your makeup removers and buy this. No, seriously. This takes off makeup--mascara, long-wear lipstick/stain, gel liners--like nothing else I've ever used, and I've tried them all (including Bi-Facil, Albolene, MUFE, jojoba oil, etc.). This blows them all out of the water. No irritation, no greasy residue, nothing but makeup that is gone, gone, gone. It's $11 for 4 oz., but a little does the job, and I've paid more money for less product that doesn't perform nearly as well as this. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very good possible candidate for Hg eye makeup remover the reason why its not my Hg yet is because its a bit pricey for drugstore brand remover but so far i have yet find one that is that good yet. I like many girls out there like wearing eye liner and mascara but after a long time of wearing it, the tugging and pulling we do to our lashes make them thin and also we tend to damage our eyes when we are not careful. So as someone who wears contacts (daily) I have to be very careful with what i use and so far i find that this brand is not too oily, and it doesn't sting two thumps up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not kidding you...I have purchased no less than FIVE eye makeup removers in the past week.

I've been using the L'Oreal Lash Serum, which I love. I am trying to be more gentle with my lashes too keep them thick and full. I used to just pick at my mascara until it was all gone. It was a terrible habit that left me with thin, sparse, brittle lashes and I've resolved to stop once and for all, now that they are somewhat restored to their former glory. (see profile for pic)

So I have to have a product that removes all traces of mascara, or I will be tempted to pick.

First I bought the Wet N' Wild, which was just $2, and in this case, I got what I paid for. It was absolutely useless and stung like a bitch. I threw it in the garbage.

Then I bought the Neutrogena lotion formulation. It was expensive and again, totally useless. It didn't feel like acid when I got it in my eyes, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. I can't throw it away because it was like $8, so I'll probably just use it to remove some of my long wearing lip products. I lost more eyelashes scrubbing with this crap than I did picking at my mascara.

I tried the Equate Brand, the CVS brand and the Rimmel. They were all about the same in terms of performance; which is to say....all dismally ineffective.

By chance I ran across a review here of the Sonia Kashuk Eye makeup remover and made a special trip to Target to get some. It was hard for me to hand over $10 after my traumatic experience with the Neutrogena brand, but I was desperate.

Well hallelujiah...it works. It actually works and I don't have to scrub or wipe until my lids are raw. It isn't greasy or oily, which I actually don't mind, but it isn't drying either. It does not sting.

I was beginning to think I was going to have to pay big bucks for a department store brand. If you've been reading my reviews, you know that it pains me to fork over exorbitant amounts of money for department store makeup and/or skin care products. But thanks to Sonia Kashuk, I don't have to.

I still think ten bucks is a little steep for a drugstore brand, but you get a fairly big bottle and it does what it's supposed to do. I'll pay it, gladly.

12 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing stuff. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes or leave an oily residue on my eye lids and removes effectively - no scrubbing to get the gel liner off. The best part is that it's easy to get your hands on, even when traveling since it's sold at Target and it's very affordable for the amount you get. I have used more expensive brands and I way prefer SK over those anyday. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Clinique's Take The Day Off eye remover prior to finding this gem, which worked great. It took all of my waterproof eyeliner and mascara off with just a few swipes. However, using that product overtime became a bit pricey, which is why I love this eye makeup remover by Sonia Kashuk to pieces. It takes all of my eye makeup extremely well with only one or two swipes of a cotton round (something I couldn't find in any other drugstore product.) It does not irritate or leave an oily residue on my eye lids. The only downside to this product is that it left the skin around my eyes a bit dry after the first time I used it. However, I have been using a good eye cream since then and haven't had a problem with anymore dryness. I recommend this eye makeup remover to anyone who is currently using the one by Clinique or who has been thinking of trying the Lancome remover. For only $10, you get a very high quality eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING. I have been looking for something to remove my gel eyeliner which I love but is like a permanent tattoo and a pain to remove...this removed it ALL in one swipe. This is what I wanted Philosphy's purity to do for me but it just couldn't get the eyeliner completely off. I use this and wash my face with the Purity and I feel clean...I never wake up with make up residue under my eyes anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is my HG eye makeup remover. It's effortless taking off eye makeup. It doesn't leave a burning or tingling sensation like other products. I love that it removes waterproof makeup with ease. Price isn't too bad $9.99 at Target. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Edit- a week after purchase. Knocking down one lippie for drying eyes. After using this, I have to apply Visine or Artificial tears. Back to searching for an HG eye makeup remover.