September 2, 2014 | 1389 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a decent build able coverage. Though its scent can be a little bit off putting(smells like paint). Doesn't come with a pump so it can get bit messy. I wish it does has more spf but still okay for everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurax95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily spot prone skin and this foundation was horrendous for me. It did control my shine a little bit and did leave my skin looking ok, however, I noticed that I started to develop red lumps underneath my jaw bone, I've read that this has happened to others as well and it make me break out more than usual. I also only used a small amount and my friends commented how much foundation I had put on which is not the look I'm after. I also think having to pay for a pump is ridiculous I think this should be included in the price! I'm currently still trying different foundations for my skin but I am doing research this time!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when i started to hunt for a foundation years ago. I bought based on mua reviews. People asked if i was sick the few times i've used it, it does nothing for me, it's uneven, patchy , maybe the color was wrong too. This made me think i was doing something wrong so i bought mac brushes and it didn't work either. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had always been skeptical about MAC Cosmetics because I heard that their products irritate/cause breakouts on the skin. I decided to try this foundation in NC30 and it's probably one of the best out there for such a great price. ($27 at MAC counters/Macy's) it blends into the skin like a dream and looks so flawless. This is an everyday foundation for me and I set this with a translucent powder. I do have to blot about after 5 hours of wear. MAC has a great selection of yellow and pink tones. I have olive skin with a medium yellow undertones. The only negative is that this does not comes with a pump! I had to buy the pump for $9, the pump can be closed for travel. For the longevity of the foundation I find that the $27 price tag is perfect. I will definitely buy this again. And...I have no irritation or breakouts using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sarajean23

Overall, I love this foundation. However, application must be quick as it dries pretty quickly. Definitely get a pump as the foundation doesn't come with one which it should! Other than that I really do think this foundation is great for my oily skin. It stays matte for a long time and I hardly need to touch up with some powder. Great for a long day/night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially used Pro Longwear in NC25, and it was good when my face doesn't need much coverage. But now I'm currently battling with hormonal acne (it's really awful), and I find this foundation covers my acne scars (and also semi-active acne).

I use a Real Technique's Expert Face brush to put on this foundation (I also like to use my fingers to blend), and the coverage is good. My shade for this foundation is NC25 as well, as I am Asian with yellow undertone.

This didn't really break me out, and I find it better at the coverage compared to Pro Longwear, which is quite sheer and for those who didn't really need much coverage. I will go back to Pro Longwear once my skin clears up.

I love this foundation! I didn't mind the smell, to be honest. Def repurchase! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by azharr

I would not recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin! It makes me break out like CRAZY! I tried it multiple times with long gaps between my uses but each time my skin would break out really bad! It is full-coverage and pretty heavy. My skin looks good when I wear it. It has good staying power. But its a pity its not kind to my skin :( Revlon colorstay is a better option for me as its non-oily, doesn't break me out, stays in place all day and is much cheaper too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by abatnamedtwitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The formula of this foundation is awesome. The color range really isnt that great. The lightest shade NC15, was three shades too dark still. I really wish they made more shades in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by thinkythoughts

I have acne prone skin so I was a bit worried after reading some reviews, but I have not broke out once from this foundation! I was matched NC25, it's a little orangey compared to my skin, barely though. The thing that was a little ridiculous was that you have to buy a separate pump for this product that you already spent quite a bit on. The pump is so worth it though. I apply the foundation to the back of my hand and use an elf blush brush to apply it to my face. It's surprisingly wonderful. You can really control how much coverage you want. If you want more coverage, just stipple it on. I use to use revlon colorstay, but it clings onto dry spots unlike this foundation. The revlon colorstay also would break me out. The first couple times I applied this, I didn't like it at all. I finally found what works for me and now I absolutely love this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Smells like chemicals, feels like chemicals. AVOID!