MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 5/14/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous bronze-gold eyeshadow; a must-have in my book. A great neutral shadow that everyone should have.

on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love All That Glitters because of the shade. I hate pure gold, but this beige peachy gold is so lovely on lids. It really does just brighten up your look and make you glow. Definately my favorite mac shadow.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shadow so much! I can wear it effortlessly and I love that. It blends like a dream and lasts all day. It was my 1st MAC shadow I ever totally used up. It's a gorgeous medium champagne beige shade. I love wearing it allover my lid with Nylon as a highlight.

on 4/30/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

'All That Glitters' Is the perfect eye shadow to glam up your boring day time make up!
It's a beige/peachy gold and really brings out my blue eyes :)

on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM

This eye shadow is worth the hype!
It's the PERFECT neutral eye shadow and it's gorgeous and very wearable. :D

on 4/17/2011 1:49:00 AM

Finally got around to buying this!! It is such a beautiful colour! It is quite neutral, being a beige, but its golden shimmery tones spice it up. I like this for everyday makeup to make it a bit more fun but it can be used for many many looks. I think that this colour would suit most skin tones, even though some people are saying that it's more for darker skin tones. Overall, I think this is a must have!

on 4/15/2011 12:03:00 PM

I dont understand the hype surrounding this eyeshadow? After using it several times (to let it have a chance), I`m almost up for tossing it into the bin. Very sheer, and only makes my dry-ish lids look greasy. What a waste!

on 4/15/2011 11:35:00 AM

I'm on my second pan of this color, its my staple for eyes almost everyday. Its a great color on its own too. I use to use Jest or naked lunch but this is my new faorite base color for just about every look i do. I will always have this in my collection.

on 4/15/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hate this eyeshadow when I first got it. I paid $11 for just for a wash of golen shimmery!!! However, after I tried it for several times, I think I should give this e/s a 4 point. It is not very pigment but is lovely for sring/summer everyday look. Especially if you are still young and cann't wear too much color for school. It is good for a everyday all over the lid color or a night out high hight color.
Some people say that NYX champagne is a dup. SORRY,I don't think so. I brough NYX first to save money but I hated that color. NYX champagne leaves a white, greasy sheen on my eyelid. You cann't really see any color but a white sheen. All that glitter is much better in my opinion. It has golen shimmery and a little bit sheen but is more elegent than NYX champane.

on 4/15/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

depending on how the light hits it, All That Glitters turns from bright beige-gold to bronzey peach.
I do have to say that on my prominent eyelids, Veluxe Pearl eyeshadows can be a bit too much to wear on their own. A great tip is to go heavy on the black eyeliner to balance it out.
I can imagine All That Glitters looking exceptionally beautiful if you have deep set eyes because it'll really bring out your eyes.