January 26, 2015 | 983 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

'All That Glitters' Is the perfect eye shadow to glam up your boring day time make up!
It's a beige/peachy gold and really brings out my blue eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by pink4thavenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye shadow is worth the hype!
It's the PERFECT neutral eye shadow and it's gorgeous and very wearable. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by swedishbeautyjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

What can I say? Yet another gorgeous and very wearable lid colour by Mac. It works well on its own and perhaps even better paired with a darker colour in the crease. I think All That Glitters on the lid would look good with any crease colour that I'd wanna wear. It's just so versatile! I added a picture where I've paired it with Cranberry, and I think that combination brings out my blue eyes beautifully :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Finally got around to buying this!! It is such a beautiful colour! It is quite neutral, being a beige, but its golden shimmery tones spice it up. I like this for everyday makeup to make it a bit more fun but it can be used for many many looks. I think that this colour would suit most skin tones, even though some people are saying that it's more for darker skin tones. Overall, I think this is a must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I dont understand the hype surrounding this eyeshadow? After using it several times (to let it have a chance), I`m almost up for tossing it into the bin. Very sheer, and only makes my dry-ish lids look greasy. What a waste!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by RachaelPDX

I'm on my second pan of this color, its my staple for eyes almost everyday. Its a great color on its own too. I use to use Jest or naked lunch but this is my new faorite base color for just about every look i do. I will always have this in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by lillix1897

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate this eyeshadow when I first got it. I paid $11 for just for a wash of golen shimmery!!! However, after I tried it for several times, I think I should give this e/s a 4 point. It is not very pigment but is lovely for sring/summer everyday look. Especially if you are still young and cann't wear too much color for school. It is good for a everyday all over the lid color or a night out high hight color.
Some people say that NYX champagne is a dup. SORRY,I don't think so. I brough NYX first to save money but I hated that color. NYX champagne leaves a white, greasy sheen on my eyelid. You cann't really see any color but a white sheen. All that glitter is much better in my opinion. It has golen shimmery and a little bit sheen but is more elegent than NYX champane.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kimchichick

depending on how the light hits it, All That Glitters turns from bright beige-gold to bronzey peach.
I do have to say that on my prominent eyelids, Veluxe Pearl eyeshadows can be a bit too much to wear on their own. A great tip is to go heavy on the black eyeliner to balance it out.
I can imagine All That Glitters looking exceptionally beautiful if you have deep set eyes because it'll really bring out your eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am an NC15 and I have no bother pulling this shadow off. You just need to use it with a light hand. This colour brings out my blue eyes wonderfully. The packaging is just your standard MAC packaging nothing fancy. The price isn't bad either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by hayleyleloup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this so badly. I was looking for something light and shimmery for my lid. I had such high hopes, but it's just way too pink for my skin tone and I just couldn't find a use for it. It just looked off on my NC15 skin. I swapped it out, because it's otherwise a good shadow, just really not for me.