MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 6/13/2011 10:29:00 AM

What a great colour! It looks bronze - pink - gold on my eyelids. It is a versatile colour and it matches almost every warm look! When I am in a hurry and can't decide this is the eyeshadow I pick, paired with expensive pink or satin taupe for the crease/outer V.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually don't like this eyeshadow. It's a very nice shimmery natural shade, but I just don't prefer the pink undertone, even though it's not very noticeable. I have another MAC eyeshadow that serves the same purpose of this one though, so I just exchanged All That Glitters for Shroom.

If your looking for an all over shimmery wash, then I'd recommend this eyeshadow. Otherwise, it's a very standard eyeshadow and you'll be able to find a similar shade anywhere in a range from drugstore to luxury ends.

on 5/17/2011 4:14:00 PM

This is now one of my favourite eyeshadows though when I first bought it last year when I was just starting to get into MAC I wasn't that fussed on it for some reason. Now that i've rediscovered it I don't understand why I didn't really like it at first.

Its a very nice peachy, shimmery colour and is also a Veluxe Pearl so the texture is lovely and very pigmented. It goes on very smooth. I usually wear it all over the lid with Mulch in the crease/outer corner and line my top lid with Carbon or Typographic for a nice neutral look.

Whenever I run out I would definitely buy this eyeshadow again.

on 5/14/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous bronze-gold eyeshadow; a must-have in my book. A great neutral shadow that everyone should have.

on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love All That Glitters because of the shade. I hate pure gold, but this beige peachy gold is so lovely on lids. It really does just brighten up your look and make you glow. Definately my favorite mac shadow.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shadow so much! I can wear it effortlessly and I love that. It blends like a dream and lasts all day. It was my 1st MAC shadow I ever totally used up. It's a gorgeous medium champagne beige shade. I love wearing it allover my lid with Nylon as a highlight.

on 4/30/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

'All That Glitters' Is the perfect eye shadow to glam up your boring day time make up!
It's a beige/peachy gold and really brings out my blue eyes :)

on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM

This eye shadow is worth the hype!
It's the PERFECT neutral eye shadow and it's gorgeous and very wearable. :D

on 4/17/2011 1:49:00 AM

Finally got around to buying this!! It is such a beautiful colour! It is quite neutral, being a beige, but its golden shimmery tones spice it up. I like this for everyday makeup to make it a bit more fun but it can be used for many many looks. I think that this colour would suit most skin tones, even though some people are saying that it's more for darker skin tones. Overall, I think this is a must have!

on 4/15/2011 12:03:00 PM

I dont understand the hype surrounding this eyeshadow? After using it several times (to let it have a chance), I`m almost up for tossing it into the bin. Very sheer, and only makes my dry-ish lids look greasy. What a waste!

Top Rated MAC Products