April 18, 2014 | 907 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sleepyscarlet

This is the best undereye concealer i have tried so far and is quite moisturising. Most undereye concealers are just too dry and it only makes the lines under you eyes more visible. This concealer also glides on very easily. Pleasant to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 1:25:00 PM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hm. When this stuff first came out I went out to buy it, since I have these annoying lines under my eyes that I think are pretty noticeable. They were out of stock , however, it was included as a freebie in a GWP, so I got the trial size. Boy, am I GLAD I they were out of it!!!
I was very very dissapointed in this. Don't get me wrong, as a basic (very basic) concealer, it's OK, the wand is nice, the color is good, the thick consistency is nice, but it's done NOTHING at all for lines. Talk about false advertising!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer as a nice, thick consistency and blends into my skin very easily. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and the wand makes it really easy to apply. Overall this is an OK product. The color match isn't great for me & it does tend to settle into the few little lines I do have around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2001 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried many concealers for my ultra dark undereye circles and this is just about the best I have found. I don't know about the whole 'line smoothing' thing, but as far as consistency and coverage go, this one is a winner. I have light, which is a nice neutral color and perfect for my very pale skin. It covers everything and doesn't cake or fade. I will always keep this one in my makeup kit.