August 1, 2014 | 1712 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 11:33:00 AM More reviews by bi89144

Wow, I didn't even read the reviews for this product and I brought it, so I'm happy that it got high marks. I was at Sephora actually wanting to buy the Shishiedo concealer (17.50). I tried that out and it concealed ok, but left my blemishes obviously dry and peeling. Then I knew that Clinique was supposed to be good to bad skin, so I went over and tested out the wand type concealers. Picked out the Medium tone and it blended in for such nice coverage! It was so much better than the shishiedo because the color worked even better and it didn't leave me without any peeling skin. I was testing both the shishiedo and clinique back and forth because I couln't really decide (loved the shishiedo for the small cute tube and loved the clinique for the product actually working better), but ended up getting the clinique (13.50) because it worked better and came in a bigger tube. I think I'm going to get more stuff from the clinique line now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2002 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love wand style concealers. They make it extremely easy for blending. I quite like this one. Its super creamy, and doesn't crease into lines. It also doesn't tug the way some concealers do when you try to blend them, due to the fact they dry too rapidly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great under eye concealer. I've tried so many concealers, but most are too drying and too hard to blend. This is so easy to blend and does a nice job of hiding the dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sleepyscarlet

This is the best undereye concealer i have tried so far and is quite moisturising. Most undereye concealers are just too dry and it only makes the lines under you eyes more visible. This concealer also glides on very easily. Pleasant to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 1:25:00 PM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hm. When this stuff first came out I went out to buy it, since I have these annoying lines under my eyes that I think are pretty noticeable. They were out of stock , however, it was included as a freebie in a GWP, so I got the trial size. Boy, am I GLAD I they were out of it!!!
I was very very dissapointed in this. Don't get me wrong, as a basic (very basic) concealer, it's OK, the wand is nice, the color is good, the thick consistency is nice, but it's done NOTHING at all for lines. Talk about false advertising!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer as a nice, thick consistency and blends into my skin very easily. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and the wand makes it really easy to apply. Overall this is an OK product. The color match isn't great for me & it does tend to settle into the few little lines I do have around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2001 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried many concealers for my ultra dark undereye circles and this is just about the best I have found. I don't know about the whole 'line smoothing' thing, but as far as consistency and coverage go, this one is a winner. I have light, which is a nice neutral color and perfect for my very pale skin. It covers everything and doesn't cake or fade. I will always keep this one in my makeup kit.