September 23, 2014 | 2113 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2003 6:51:00 AM More reviews by laa_cat

I have a mixed feeling on this product. I love the texture and the way it lasts. The texture is creamy but not greasy and it lasts for a long day. But I think I have bought the wrong color because of the bad MA and the lighting of the department store. I bought 02 light. It looks chalky on my asian yellow skin-far too white. I think 03 will look better on me. I can't comment on the coverage much because of the mismatch color. What I can say is it covers quite ok, though the color is wrong, it does lighten my big bad dark eye circles, though it makes my undereye area so chalky. I think I will repurchase another color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by melanier

This is an ok concealor, but nothing special. The lines under my eyes are still visible, but the product does go on very smooth which I like. It seems that too much product comes out on the wand...I always end up with it all over my fingers. My verdict is I will use this up, but most likely will not get it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by breezybri

This is the best concealer I've ever tried. Nothing covers like this one. I have three blemishes on my chin and undereye circles. After putting this on, there is no trace of a blemish and the area underneath my eyes looks so smooth, like I'm the most well-rested person on earth. Also, a little goes a long way. I put just one dab underneath my eyes and use my concealer brush to smooth it in, and that is all it takes. Also, I put it on yesterday afternoon and (I know, bad bad) didn't wash my face last night. When I woke up this morning, my blemishes were still invisible. So it lasts and lasts. I'll never try another concealer after using this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 11:33:00 AM More reviews by bi89144

Wow, I didn't even read the reviews for this product and I brought it, so I'm happy that it got high marks. I was at Sephora actually wanting to buy the Shishiedo concealer (17.50). I tried that out and it concealed ok, but left my blemishes obviously dry and peeling. Then I knew that Clinique was supposed to be good to bad skin, so I went over and tested out the wand type concealers. Picked out the Medium tone and it blended in for such nice coverage! It was so much better than the shishiedo because the color worked even better and it didn't leave me without any peeling skin. I was testing both the shishiedo and clinique back and forth because I couln't really decide (loved the shishiedo for the small cute tube and loved the clinique for the product actually working better), but ended up getting the clinique (13.50) because it worked better and came in a bigger tube. I think I'm going to get more stuff from the clinique line now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2002 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love wand style concealers. They make it extremely easy for blending. I quite like this one. Its super creamy, and doesn't crease into lines. It also doesn't tug the way some concealers do when you try to blend them, due to the fact they dry too rapidly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great under eye concealer. I've tried so many concealers, but most are too drying and too hard to blend. This is so easy to blend and does a nice job of hiding the dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sleepyscarlet

This is the best undereye concealer i have tried so far and is quite moisturising. Most undereye concealers are just too dry and it only makes the lines under you eyes more visible. This concealer also glides on very easily. Pleasant to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 1:25:00 PM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hm. When this stuff first came out I went out to buy it, since I have these annoying lines under my eyes that I think are pretty noticeable. They were out of stock , however, it was included as a freebie in a GWP, so I got the trial size. Boy, am I GLAD I they were out of it!!!
I was very very dissapointed in this. Don't get me wrong, as a basic (very basic) concealer, it's OK, the wand is nice, the color is good, the thick consistency is nice, but it's done NOTHING at all for lines. Talk about false advertising!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer as a nice, thick consistency and blends into my skin very easily. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and the wand makes it really easy to apply. Overall this is an OK product. The color match isn't great for me & it does tend to settle into the few little lines I do have around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2001 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried many concealers for my ultra dark undereye circles and this is just about the best I have found. I don't know about the whole 'line smoothing' thing, but as far as consistency and coverage go, this one is a winner. I have light, which is a nice neutral color and perfect for my very pale skin. It covers everything and doesn't cake or fade. I will always keep this one in my makeup kit.