Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.6

on 4/20/2003 9:36:00 AM

Great concealer. Great color selection. Great coverage. Will buy aain and again.

on 4/12/2003 1:04:00 PM

Covered my dark undereye circles but I found that it settled into the fine lines. Nice color selection and matched perfectly. But I notice the little lines I wanted to cover. Like the wand applicator and the creaminess of this product.

on 4/10/2003 11:36:00 PM

great concealer! I have annoying little lines and this really stayed in place in didn't settle I was pleased!

on 4/1/2003 5:11:00 PM

I really like this concealer a lot. It goes on really smooth and has great coverage. As for lines, I really don't think that it helped that much, but I will buy it again because it is truly one of the best concealers I have used.

on 3/29/2003 6:51:00 AM

I have a mixed feeling on this product. I love the texture and the way it lasts. The texture is creamy but not greasy and it lasts for a long day. But I think I have bought the wrong color because of the bad MA and the lighting of the department store. I bought 02 light. It looks chalky on my asian yellow skin-far too white. I think 03 will look better on me. I can't comment on the coverage much because of the mismatch color. What I can say is it covers quite ok, though the color is wrong, it does lighten my big bad dark eye circles, though it makes my undereye area so chalky. I think I will repurchase another color.

on 3/26/2003 9:09:00 AM

This is an ok concealor, but nothing special. The lines under my eyes are still visible, but the product does go on very smooth which I like. It seems that too much product comes out on the wand...I always end up with it all over my fingers. My verdict is I will use this up, but most likely will not get it again.

on 2/27/2003 2:12:00 PM

This is the best concealer I've ever tried. Nothing covers like this one. I have three blemishes on my chin and undereye circles. After putting this on, there is no trace of a blemish and the area underneath my eyes looks so smooth, like I'm the most well-rested person on earth. Also, a little goes a long way. I put just one dab underneath my eyes and use my concealer brush to smooth it in, and that is all it takes. Also, I put it on yesterday afternoon and (I know, bad bad) didn't wash my face last night. When I woke up this morning, my blemishes were still invisible. So it lasts and lasts. I'll never try another concealer after using this one.

on 1/21/2003 11:33:00 AM

Wow, I didn't even read the reviews for this product and I brought it, so I'm happy that it got high marks. I was at Sephora actually wanting to buy the Shishiedo concealer (17.50). I tried that out and it concealed ok, but left my blemishes obviously dry and peeling. Then I knew that Clinique was supposed to be good to bad skin, so I went over and tested out the wand type concealers. Picked out the Medium tone and it blended in for such nice coverage! It was so much better than the shishiedo because the color worked even better and it didn't leave me without any peeling skin. I was testing both the shishiedo and clinique back and forth because I couln't really decide (loved the shishiedo for the small cute tube and loved the clinique for the product actually working better), but ended up getting the clinique (13.50) because it worked better and came in a bigger tube. I think I'm going to get more stuff from the clinique line now.

I love wand style concealers. They make it extremely easy for blending. I quite like this one. Its super creamy, and doesn't crease into lines. It also doesn't tug the way some concealers do when you try to blend them, due to the fact they dry too rapidly.

on 10/2/2002 8:36:00 PM

Great under eye concealer. I've tried so many concealers, but most are too drying and too hard to blend. This is so easy to blend and does a nice job of hiding the dark circles.