Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in Light/02. I've used the Clinique Quick Corrector in Light but found it a little too drying underneath my eyes. This one is better in that regard. Itís creamy enough for my dry skin but stays put during the day without creasing. It's a medium-coverage concealer that is emollient enough for dry skin.
Unfortunately there are not many shades, & as usual with Clinique the shade is slightly too pink. Good shade matching is important with concealer so I wouldn't repurchase.
**Update: The Repairwear foundation actually covers better than this.

The circles under my eyes are really qiute dark for an already pale, neutral-toned gal and although this covers it well and matches with great colour; i found the texture very thick. Maybe its because i've already been using touche eclat for some years, but this concealer just didnt settle nicely on my skin and left me looking slightly panda-eyed! Shame really because the colour matched so well!

Good concealer. I have very dark circles under my eyes, and this concealer covered them pretty well. Not sure if it's as good as my usual Prescriptives concealer but it does have a nice consistency and the color (light) isn't that awful pinky hue that you sometimes get with crappy formulations.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find most of clinique's products don't last on my clients past an hour or so, this product was no exception, plus it settled in fine lines making the face look aged. Steer clear of this product. Shades are limited.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

GREAT coverage and staying power and doesn't get cakey or sit in the lines. probably the best i have tried and i have tried ALOT: christian dior, ysl, chanel, erno lazlo (they discontinued the one i loved), mac, laura mercier, etc. Also, the mid fair color is a perfect balance between too light and too dark at first might look too light but sinks in and blends.Update: I noticed that it looks cakey in bright light. Oh well.

This concealer works great for me. I have oily skin but I'm 30 (cough, gag, choke) so I cannot use a drying product. I use this concealer on undereye circles, red spots, and acne. It does not break me out, doesn't settle into fine lines or wear off. The color I use is the middle of the 3 shades. It is a nice neutral color-not PINKY!

I hated the color, coverage & texture of this concealer. The sales associate recommended moderately fair & it was way too light for my tanned skin. It looked chalky & pasty--very unnatural. I returned it after 3 days of attempting to get it to work.

i hated this concealer initially because the shade (medium) turned out pinkish and too dark (im a MMM) whereas it looked fine in the store probably due to the lighting. anyway i discovered that setting it with my YELLOW T LeClerc banane powder neutralises the pink and leaves me with concealer thats the exact same shade as my skin! it goes on smooth, blends well, buidable coverage, and best of all, never settles into the lines under my eyes. i also use it for the sides of my nose and it wears pretty well, hardly fades on my v oily skin. it would've gotten a perfect score if not for the limited colour selection.

Great concealer. Great color selection. Great coverage. Will buy aain and again.

Covered my dark undereye circles but I found that it settled into the fine lines. Nice color selection and matched perfectly. But I notice the little lines I wanted to cover. Like the wand applicator and the creaminess of this product.