Redken Color Extend Shampoo

3.1

Sodium laureth sulfate

on 6/4/2005 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This shampoo did nothing for my hair, except drying it out terribly, like almost all shampoos for coloured hair. The only thing I liked about it was the light, clean scent.

on 5/23/2005 12:59:00 PM

CEEEERAP! you might as well wash your hair with dawn dishwashing liquid. i like the all soft line, but this stuff fried my hair! it had hardly any lather, even on the rinse and repeat. hmmm i wonder if my bitchy sil needs some shampoo? lol! i wouldn't even wish this on her. the dog is going to smell like redken for the next several months.

on 5/7/2005 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This left my hair feeling so dry and unmanagable that I was afraid to even brush it. It felt like it would break if I tried to comb through it. My hair was knot free going into the shower, and a tangled, stiff mess coming out.

on 5/5/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It did a great job keeping my color alive, but it leaves my hair with a lot of build up afetr a week of use. I might buy it again, but I'd have to alternate with another shampoo every few washes.

on 3/8/2005 9:45:00 PM

Got a sample pack in a swap and I'm happy I didn't buy this. Wanted to like this b/c i love the clear moisture conditioner but I don't. It didn't lather well- I had to use a larger amount than usual to get SOME lather and it didn't make my hair clean. It felt dirty the day after and I usually wash my hair every second day. Still it made my hair dry and frizzy. It contains panthenol and I think that made my forehead break out ( or it is Philosophys Hope in a jar). It does smell nice though. Won't buy this!

on 3/4/2005 8:41:00 PM

Purchased this on my colorist's recommendation, but wasn't impressed. It left my hair soft and shiny, but no better than with less expensive mass market products. I usually don't have much trouble with my color fading or turning brassy. Maybe this would be worth the money if you are looking for help with this problem.

on 1/30/2005 6:17:00 PM

Dried out my hair and made it look dead. No shine no luster, nothing. Would not buy again.

on 1/11/2005 10:00:00 PM

This is a good shampoo for extending the coloring on the hair. It smells nice and is not harsh. Lathers nicely. I only lather once then use the sister conditioner and my colour stays fresh until I begin to look like Pepe Lapeau

on 1/9/2005 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think it is a decent shampoo-a colourless gel. I have short hair and it lathers pretty well. I use the same amount as with other types of shampoo. I need only one wash despite the fact that I am using a fair amount of styling products. I think it makes the colour last longer.

on 12/22/2004 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Too drying, but keeps color looking nice. I won't repurchase.

Popular Shampoos