August 29, 2014 | 924 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Color Extend Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by barbiehead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This left my hair feeling so dry and unmanagable that I was afraid to even brush it. It felt like it would break if I tried to comb through it. My hair was knot free going into the shower, and a tangled, stiff mess coming out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Rach_B

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It did a great job keeping my color alive, but it leaves my hair with a lot of build up afetr a week of use. I might buy it again, but I'd have to alternate with another shampoo every few washes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CarinaL

Got a sample pack in a swap and I'm happy I didn't buy this. Wanted to like this b/c i love the clear moisture conditioner but I don't. It didn't lather well- I had to use a larger amount than usual to get SOME lather and it didn't make my hair clean. It felt dirty the day after and I usually wash my hair every second day. Still it made my hair dry and frizzy. It contains panthenol and I think that made my forehead break out ( or it is Philosophys Hope in a jar). It does smell nice though. Won't buy this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rdarc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this on my colorist's recommendation, but wasn't impressed. It left my hair soft and shiny, but no better than with less expensive mass market products. I usually don't have much trouble with my color fading or turning brassy. Maybe this would be worth the money if you are looking for help with this problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Halo_86

Dried out my hair and made it look dead. No shine no luster, nothing. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by georgiak

This is a good shampoo for extending the coloring on the hair. It smells nice and is not harsh. Lathers nicely. I only lather once then use the sister conditioner and my colour stays fresh until I begin to look like Pepe Lapeau

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 8:47:00 AM More reviews by zorka66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think it is a decent shampoo-a colourless gel. I have short hair and it lathers pretty well. I use the same amount as with other types of shampoo. I need only one wash despite the fact that I am using a fair amount of styling products. I think it makes the colour last longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2004 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too drying, but keeps color looking nice. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jstano76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst shampoo that I have ever used. It is very "thin" and you do have to use a lot to get any lather at all. It also damaged my hair, left it lifeless and tangled. It's very expensive for the horrible job it does. DO NOT BUY.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

At first I really liked this shampoo. Then it starting making my scalp itch and I have NEVER had that problem before. I quit using it for a while and the itching stopped. Used it again and yup I was itching again. Won't buy this again.