July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by caramelhunie

This is my first skinfinish and I am in LOVE! I'm an nc44 and this does show up. It gives my face such a natural pretty pink glow. I mostly use this as a highlighter for my cheekbones and not as a blush. I can definitely see it on my face no matter what light I'm in. Very weird how some gals can't really see it. I have no problems with this and the texture is great. Definitely a new staple in my kit.

Update: I'm still loving this! I don't layer it on, 1-2 swipes and it shows. I also tried this out on my friend who's a PPP and it didn't show up well on her like it does on me, I could barely see it. So maybe darker skintones might get the most out of this?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by drexalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only tried this twice now, but so far I really do like it. I'm nc25 and it shows up enough to use on it's own. However, I prefer to use a cream blush and then use this as a highlighter. I know people say these make your pores look bigger, but I don't have that problem. I think it adds a nice pink glow. Granted I probably don't need this as I could get a similar effect w/ the BB pink shimmerbrick. However this has more gold in it. I use this w/ the MAC stippling brush and it gets just the right amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ErCar

I don't get why this doesn't have better reviews!! I understand that when you first put this on you say to yourself, "hmm, I don't really see it"--but that's because of the light your're in!! I got home after putting some of this on my cheekbones-looked in my bathroom mirror and was floored by how pretty it was! It is this amazing pink/gold glow-soooo pretty and so unique. So Ceylon, which I had originally planned on getting, was a little too dark and muddy on me-although I think it would look great on darker-skinned girls. I am NW(sometimes NC)25 and Porcelain Pink looks GREAT. It looks particularly good over another blush--gives the blush a clear/luminosity. I highly reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2004 1:04:00 PM More reviews by bathaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this. I wish MAC would keep there Skinfinish products in the line since they are such a wonderfull product!! I love using this with the 190 brush and misted with Fix+ over the cheekbones when I wear pink/peach blushes. The other day I wore this over Ladyblush blush creme and had a million peeps asking me how I got that fresh glow. This also looks really pretty over pink shadows like anglecake and sushi flower. Try this with the 190/Fix + technique for super glow!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Price: $26.00 (Cdn)

I bought this because it looked so pretty (it's pink with gold veins in it). On its own this product doesn't do much - it is very sheer and it adds a subtle golden shimmer. I buffed this on with the MAC 187 brush on top of NARS Orgasm and it added a pretty "glow" but it wasn't exceptional. My coloring is NC30 asian. I will experiment a bit more with this, but so far I'm not exactly thrilled.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by crystalMAC

bought this yesterday b/c looked gorgous on MA and on table. but when i got home it was hardly visable. infact i couldnt see it and im an NC30. returned it and got the bronzer color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

I do not like this. My MA insists on using these *luminizers* on me or skinfinishes, whatever, but to me they are not good. I just don't like the irredescent-ness of them, they remind me of the e/s Seedy Pearl applied to my cheeks and that is not pretty when you have larger pores! I kinda disagree w/the review below that says this looks like Stlye blush, Style is my HG blush and it is a glowy peach blush, frosty, too. This is more pink and doesn't glow the same way their normal frost blushes do. I guess it may work for some but for me it is a definite No Go. (I am about NC30)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 11:30:00 AM More reviews by chouay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love LOVE this product! I thought I would be able to pass on this because it would be so much like Pleasureflush skinfinish from Rococo, but it is more coral than Pleasureflush and gives the skin such a wonderful golden/coral glow! It is so subtle and blends beautifully... like a mineralize version of Style blush, but with a touch more pink to it! Of the High Tea collection, this is one of the must-haves.