April 19, 2014 | 978 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

This powder makes even my dry skin look like a cake! I don't even wanna know what it would look like on oily skin! Does not help mattify, instead it just builds up on your face. If you are looking for a good drugstore powder, pick up l'oreal true match....not this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Littleprincess277

I bought this powder after hearing so meny good reviews, I have a dry T-zone,and oily every were else, also forehead acne, it's a amazing powder on its own but I found It sat in fine lines and caked abit, but overall amazing powder

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by wonderlandecho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know why this product has such a hype around it. I have oily skin and this didnt make me stay matte for more than 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by heather155

I love this powder! I'm on my fourth so far. I have very oily skin and this stuff keeps me matte for hours. The price is great, get mine for $6 at shoppers. The only downside is the packaging, the plastic is very thin so they crack easily. 2 of my powders have shattered. I wear "sandstorm".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder works really great for me. I'm 15 and my face (actually just my nose) gets really oily. This stuff manages really well to control the excess oil and gives my face a matte finish.

The only thing that bothers me is the packaging. Its lid seems to fall off really easily; I hope they'll fix that.
The powder comes in a lot of shades, so it's not hard to find the one that fits you the best. I'm in the shade Pink Blossom. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't make my face look cakey at all, everything looks very natural. It is also very cheap, really affordable!
So if you're looking for a good powder at a low price, this is definitley for you. Hope this hepled ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this pressed powder. It has a smooth texture unlike many drug store powders and an all day matte finish. My only complaint is that wish it were in a mirrored compact because the container sometimes opens easily in my purse. It would also be nice if a puff or sponge were included.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder for the second time now and I really like this powder. I heard some beautyguru's on youtube talk about it so I thought : I have to try this powder out. The price is okay but the packaging is not very good. It opens very easily in your bag. But the powder keeps me matte for 5 to 6 hours in the winter and 3 to 4 hours in the summer. I have oily skin so that's pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cristy0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this powder!! Gives me an amazing matte finish,it definitely helps me control shine although I still have to blot every couple hours but not as much as before and it's great for touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Cesiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and this powder helps control that. It feels really light weight on my face and you only need a little bit to keep your skin matte. Plus it's supper affordable! I love it! Pros: keeps face matte for hours Not chalky Inexpsensive Cons: packaging Limited color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

LOVE THIS! Sets my foundation great and looks nice on! Matches skin tones good!