January 31, 2015 | 1963 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This powder leans very pink, which isn't good if you're like me and have warm toned skin. It's *too* matte for my liking, meaning it accentuates any dry area, find line, pimple, or other imperfection. It doesn't make foundation, concealer, whatever stay put why better. Not to mention, it breaks me out something fierce. I wish it worked for me, because it's a great price and comes with quite a bit of product, but I just had to throw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jellybeanmusician

For some reason, the review wouldn't let me put 5 stars for everything! But anyways, I went to Target with my friend and I was looking for a matte that would get rid of my shine and set my foundation. I have oily skin by the way. I also bought a face brush from elf, and it works really well together! The claims are all accurate, and I love the little glitter that's in the matte. It brushes and blends in fine, and it really allows coverage all over your face which is nice. At the end of the day, a little bit of oil is present, but it's waaaayyyyy better than it was before. Overall, I would reccommend this product to anyone and would buy it again because the price was only 2 dollars for me!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I see a lot of young gals reviewing this powder but I'm 38 and dry and I like it too! I used it for awhile last year and don't remember what brush I used, but I didn't like how the powder looked. This time I used the Elf Kabuki and it turns out this powder looks GREAT on me. Nice finish with blurred pores & imperfections. I usually wear it over BB cream or my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. Give it a try, it's so cheap you won't regret it if you don't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Like it - not a big fan of Rimmel in the past but this has changed my mind. Really like it - good to use to contour my cheekbones and jaw. Sets my foundation and a good colour, doesn't turn orange!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this powder so much! the packaging's kind of annoying because it's not in a compact and that's what i prefer a powder to be in. it doesn't have a mirror or a sponge so its hard to use on the go. i got the color transparent because i like transparent powders best for setting my makeup because they don't add any other color. it's a good price, it's around $3.97 at walmart which is a good deal. i love this powder because i feel like it keeps me shine-free than any other powder i've tried. and if you have a hard time with keeping your face matte, you would love this. it keeps me matte for a long time and i really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail! I've tried so many powders and this is my fave drugstore one! It doesn't look cakey or powdery which I love! This doesn't keep my matte ALL day but it does keep me matte for hours. (I have very very oily skin). I find that when I pack this on too of concealer that I apply on mean spots that it prolongs the wear of it so it makes your concealer last all day! Love love love this! (if you have oily skin, this may be your love.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by rcwest

My skin is super oily in places as well as very dry in places and this is my go to powder. I got it under recommendation of youtuber (tanya burr) and have purchased it many times since. Does a great job at mattifying but not looking cakey or dry! For the price it's amazing, my only problem with it is the packaging feels cheap but its never broken on me or given me any issues.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by mia315

this powder was really inexpensive, it was $4.99 and it did a decent job. its claim "natural shine for 5 hours" and i totally agree. this powder only lasts for 5 hours and im not totally matte because of the natural shine its giving. i have this in the shade 005 Silky Beige and it doesnt give me any coverage at all. the thing i really really like is that i can pile this on my face and it wont look cakey or break me out. it does have a scent though so if you have sensitive skin i dont know if this will work for you. it feels great on the skin and its super smooth. the last thing i can say about this is that it has a really bad packaging. i have not dropped mine yet or taken it anywhere like it just sits on my vanity but theres already a crack on the lid. hope this helped! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lildzik

This makes me look so chalky every time. It sticks to the small hairs on your face and highlights every dry patch, pore, and imperfection. I can't stand it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Product: I have darker skin so I bought this in 001 Transparent. The powder has the Rimmel Crown design in it and has a fresh, clean smell. I used it to set my makeup with E.L.F's Studio Kabuki face brush. It didn't do much for the appearance of my makeup, but it did keep my face looking matte the entire day, so it did what it claimed to do... but it gave my face a slight white cast which I didn't like at all. I wouldn't buy it again, not because it doesn't work, but because it made my face look pale even though it claimed to be transparent. So if you are a fair-skinned person, by all means, buy this. It works. But ladies of color, don't get this!