Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

It's by far the best product I've used. I didn't have any breakouts! I just apply the powder on my t-zone and that's it! The only downline is the packaging. Hope they can improve it.

on 5/11/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder so much. If you apply it with a puff on top of your foundation and concealer it looks FLAWLESS. The oil control is pretty good, the only thing I would really complain about it there is no mirror or puff included with this powder but the price is so good so it doesn't matter that much. It would be better if they had better shades but if you need a good powder I'd try this, it's better than all the high end powders I've tried.

on 5/10/2014 3:46:00 PM

This makes your foundation look FLAWLESS. It conceals pores and other problem ares and is one of the best powders out there. The only bad thing about it is the packaging feels cheap and the lid always snaps but I literally can't even complain about that because it is so cheap but such high quality i love it so much

on 5/8/2014 8:04:00 PM

Great powder. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is the packaging. I like to put my powders in my purse to touch up but the lid on mine already cracked a little after 2 days. :(

on 5/7/2014 2:58:00 AM

Absolutely love this powder :) I use it over Garnier's BB cream and, although it's the cheapest make up product I own (I have Estée Lauder, Dior, Clinique, etc), it's the only powder that doesn't break me out! The same can be said for the BB cream. I have bought this many times and obviously would buy it again. It's funny how the price tag doesn't really mean anything about how it'll work for your skin at all!

on 5/5/2014 1:12:00 AM

well, I tried it once and I love it! it covers just enough, suits me for the daily use. rarely use it for special occasion though... I think it's okay for daily needs and that's enough for me.

on 5/4/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been on the hunt for a good drugstore setting powder with a little bit of extra coverage, and this was not it for me. I got a couple shades too light and it still seemed to look fine once I warmed up my face with bronzer. It added the slightest amount of coverage on my cheeks as well, which I appreciated. However 20 minutes after a completely MATTE face, I would start to look oily. It does not "stay matte" as it claims, and although I finished the product, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this in translucent hoping it would do something to my grossly oily t-zone. It didn't do a thing, in fact after a while it just highlighted the oily areas. Its cheap, readily available and didn't break me out, but it sure didn't deliver on it's matte promise. Essence's so far is much, much better than this if you want to control oil production. Also- this has camera flashback which is a no-no.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to drugstore powder. I am NC20/25 and just buy the translucent shade. Keeps me shine free for 6 or 7 hours, then if I am still out and need a touch up, I keep something else with sturdier packaging in my purse! That's my only gripe with this powder, packaging isn't travel friendly and no mirror. Packaging top cracks easily so that's a problem if you do want to keep this in your purse or an on the go makeup bag.

on 5/4/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder didn't keep me matte for long, but for the price I guess it's expected. I really dislike the packaging though, it's so cheap and fragile. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this nor would I buy it again. I wouldn't say it was totally bad, but you can find better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials