September 2, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great summery shade. The pink is pretty--goes on somewhat sheer, but works well wet to intensify. The shimmer brown shade is a great liner. Fun and yet more natural looking. I am going to wear this all summer! The product itself is kind of small, but it is easy to find cheaply on ebay now that it has been out for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SusanC0425

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this duo in a gwp, and it is wonderful! This may be the only pink e/s I can wear - others make me look like I've been crying. This is a goldish pink, and the shimmery brown is just such a lovely contour shade. If I ever use up the gwp, I will repurchase the full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of Clinique but since they had their GWP and I needed more eye makeup remover (love theirs!) I decided to purchase this color surge eyeshadow duo.

I love how shimmery this product is and the colors are very wearable. The pink has gold spun throughout so there's equal parts of gold and pink; sometimes it flashes more gold. The brown is a true chocolate color with shimmer. Don't go by the color swatches on Clinique.com. They're terrible! LOL!

The packaging is adorable. Comes in a slim mirrored case with a sleek platinum lid. However you can see your fingerprints all over it. It also comes with a sponge tip applicator that has a brush on the other end.

Retails for $17.50. The one thing I don't like is that the brown side is so much smaller than the pink....for why? They should be equal in size imo.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by midnightrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The green encased gems go with everything I own, the only pair of eye shadow Iíll ever need. These lustrous shadows come in two 3-d shades such as gold mixed with pink and gold mixed with a peachy bronze. Iím soo glad I spotted these before the stock was over.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2005 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ligeia

Gosh, I really wish this eyeshadow worked out for me... for some reason it didn't show up on me at all! I was sad, as the colors are lovely and oh-so iridescent! But after reading the reviews here, I want to give it another chance though... perhaps I got one from a bad batch? Keeping my fingers crossed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 9:18:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is adorable! I couldn't resist the color in the package and I wasn't disappointed when I put it on. Makes my blue eyes pop and it looks great when I wear pink or brown shades. Kind of a unique pair of colors--pink, gold and tan at the same time.

Will repurchase, but historically, I've never finished a single eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 5:31:00 AM More reviews by mwyner

Although I do not have this product yet, apparently everyone must love it because it has been out of stock for some time now. I am still waiting for my order to be shipped. It seems to be one of the most popular shades ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I don't normally gravitate towards pink eyeshadows, but this duo struck me as very lovely and unique. The lighter pink shade especially impressed me-it seems to have so many color variances--much more complex than many shadows I've seen in the same color family. I also love the darker shade as a contour--gives you a subtle drama that is more interesting than a flat brown or gray. I would definetly buy this again were I to use all of mine up before the next best thing came along!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous duo. I love the colour surge eye shadows! This seems to stay put and is very pigmented. Beautiful packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this duo almost as much as I love the Sunburst duo. Strawberry Fudge has a golden pink shade and a chocolate brown shade, which look fantastic together. I find them both pigmented and the texture is nice a smooth and soft. While I normally don't wear pink eyeshadow, paired with the brown this pink looks fabulous with my blue-green eyes. This pair would probably compliment most eye colors, though, since it seems very versitile. They wear a fairly long time, especially with UD's Primer Potion. Definitely would buy this again!