November 25, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SRO522

This is the best lip balm around. If you're suffering from chapped lips, this is the cure. It smells great and leaves my lips feeling super hydrated and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG chapstick. I love this stuff!!!! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it. It takes a while to go through a tube. It gives your lips so much moisture and I love the tingling feeling it gives. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Pseudonormic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this a lot. I've tried a few different chapsticks/ lip balms and I like how it doesnt taste or smell waxy/fake.
It has a nice peppermint tingle which isn't over powering but packs enough punch for all you menthol lovers out there like me.
I apply once in the morning and it lasts me til mid day. With other lip balms, I have to reapply almost every hour and still have dry peeling lips.
I would definitely buy again, in fact, I bought the 4 in one pack but my fav is still the peppermint balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my favorite chapstick! My lips are very dry and cracked, and I was using the Blistex Renewal that I really like but this might be better because it's all natural and I see results literally 20 mins after putting it on. I also love how it makes my lips feel super cool and minty.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is disgusting. I love peppermint and I love beeswax lip balms but this one fell short of all of my expectations. The balm is too firm and i feel like I have to scrape it onto my lips. It doesnt last long, so I find myself reapplying every five minutes or so, which would not bother quite so much if it actually moisturized. my lips were more dry after it wore off than they were before applying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The lip balm is really nothing special. The lasting power is poor, the application is dry, and does no job to improve the condition of my dry lips. I still give it 3 lipsticks because I appreciate that it's harsh chemicals free, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by GratildaKress

I love this lip balm. It makes my lips silky and smooth!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by michellesayshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest, I think this lip balm is overrated. It is nice and even a staple and keeps your lips moisturized but at the same time, I think it doesn't leave it feeling too soft and nice. It also feels pretty waxy and you're constantly reapplying it. It also doesn't have any SPF so I recently decided to stop using this product to find a lipblam that has spf in order to protect my lips from the sun.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Liene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I quite like this lipbalm. It's very minty, fresh, and does what a lipbalm should do. The mint tingles a little and makes my lips slightly more red. I like that! It's not the absolute best I've ever tried, but it's a good one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It dries out my lips. I keep trying different Burt's Bees products and none of them have worked for me.