Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/18/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried all the Urban Decay primers and the original formula is the best. I experience creasing and this product has made that a thing of the past. Helps my eyeliner stay in place all day ling. Love, love, love.

on 8/17/2014 3:59:00 PM

This has won my favorite eye primer. It doesn't run or leave those streaks like a lot of them do and shadows don't budge.

on 8/15/2014 12:26:00 PM

fantastic product!! makes all eyeshadows look so pigmented and last all day, doesn't crease and applies easily :)

on 8/15/2014 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It was touted as the best eye shadow primer but it does not quite work on me.
When applied, areas on the eye lid area seems to hold the color well. However, the shadow on the cornor of my eyes and the shadow applied on the lashline fade off very quickly, and it leaves a line with almost no color between it!. Maybe my eyelid tend to be oily, and i am still searching for fhe perfect eye shadow primer, or maybe i did not apply it correctly?

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am lukewarm about this primer and I'll tell you why. I will admit that it works for many people and I can see a difference between no primer and this primer but it isn't one worth 20+$. It doesn't work as well as the NYC HD at 7$ or the NARS one for 25. And the packaging is terrible. I have the old packaging in the original and the new packaging in Sin. While I love doe's foot applicators for primer I have heard of many people's bottle breaking at the bottom causing the primer to leak out. Then the new packaging has no applicator at all which makes it get wasted! As soon as all of the sample sizes and full sizes of this are gone from my eyeshadow and extra draw I'll be relieved.

on 8/10/2014 11:19:00 AM

Great primer! A little goes a long way, it is smooth and lasts long! Eyeshadow is easy to blend over this primer and it brings out the pigment in the eyeshadow. I use this along with Urban Decay's setting spray for all day, smudgeproof, weatherproof eyes!

on 8/8/2014 8:55:00 PM

This is the first eyeshadow primer that I have ever bought and tried, and I chose it because of the good ratings and reviews. I'm really happy that I did! I would say that my eyelids are quite "normal", they are neither oily nor dry. But without a primer, eyeshadows doesn't take long before they start creasing. I can never really go more than two to three hours before eyeshadows start creasing on me. With this primer it is completely different. All eyeshadows that I use - ranging from brands like Rimmel to Urban Decay - stay put all day. You also need very little of this, which makes the tube last a long time. This justifies the price in my opinion. I never wear eyeshadows without this primer anymore, and I don't feel like I need to try out other primers for now, as this works great for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The original formula is my favorite from all the other series. It applies translucent and doesn't dry out my lids. I wear this with my UD eye shadow and it stays on for hours. Amazing product & a must!

-I used this product on my makeup tutorial here.
Check out my channel and subscribe:

on 8/7/2014 5:01:00 PM

Pros:
- feels very nice and smooth
- blends easily

Cons:
- after blending, it makes my eyelids feel greasy
- does nothing in terms of making shadows more intense and making them stay on longer
- the packaging doesn't allow you to get the most out of it

I got a sample of this primer when I bought the Naked palette; the packaging was the purple bottle with the silver top. I'm glad it was a sample because I am never going to use this again.

on 8/7/2014 7:18:00 AM

This product is amazing i use it every day and my eye shadow aways stays for the whole day long. However it is pretty pricy for the amount you get. Currently i only have the mini size for half the price but i defiantly want to buy the full size. If u are unsure about this product i would recommend buying the mini first. I have sensitive skin most would say, and this product did not irritate my skin. Hope this helped!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products