August 22, 2014 | 2019 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Madly in love, you only need alittle bit because it goes along way!! I had for over 6 months and use everyday, make sure to blend as soon as you apply so it won't dry up on lid.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority on this review of UDPP but I don't like it. I have tried it a few times and it just doesn't work for me. I can feel it on my lids (it feels uncomfortable like I know it's on) it makes my eyes feel "tired" and I only get relief once I wash it all off my lids. It works okay as a primer but what is the use if it is not comfortable. I walk right on by this at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried to replace you with Fergie Take On The Day.

I will NEVER stray again.

For those of you who are having problems with it looking cakey or chalky. You need to moisturize your eyes in the morning and at night!!! Failure to use a good eye cream will result in chalk with ANY primer. I learned this the hard way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by RobinR

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product. Everyone agrees but one thing I always use it for also is this; I have oily eyelids and some days I don't wear shadow, just liner. I always, always put this on then cover with a little Honey Bisque, oily lids are dealt with!
Love the stuff....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I love this eye primer!

When I bought it I loved it right away, it made my eyeshadow my vibrant and easy to apply. Also the staying power was incredible, after I washed my face the eye shadow would still be there.
To be honest I realized how much I loved it when I ran out and had to use eye shadow on it's own (naked palette 2) it was still great but the colour wasn't as vibrant and faded after a few hours. Overall a must if your an eyeshadow junkie!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

There's so many reviews of this, so I'm just gonna make it short.

- It's really great, but too expensive. The elf eyelid primer is just as good, but much cheaper.
But if you want a good quality primer, and wanna pay for it, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Spackard84

This primer is amazing! Your eyeshadow will not budge all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I bought it based on the MUA reviews and am happy I did. By the end of the day, while everything slides off, my eye make-up stays strong! I'm loving it, and will repurchase it. You don't need much, and the saying power of an eyeshadow is much more prolonged with UDPP then with MAC's Painterly. Painterly tends to crease, or, since I have oily eyelids, vanish from my eyelids entirely!

UDPP: worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by monivalen

I have been using this product for about 5 years. I have tried a couple from different brands such as MAC and Too Faced but I always come back to this!! It 's amazing, it blends perfectly, it makes you eyeshadow last all-day long or all-night long. By now, it is a basic staple in my makeup bag and I will definitely keep re-buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

My HG. Love this product; makes my eye shadow and eyeliner stay on all day.