September 19, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I sell Mary Kay and although I am a consultant I dont actually use all of their products, but this one is great!! Cant find anything that comes close to being this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by souavang86

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this works pretty good at removing eye makeup. although if i wear a couple coats of mascara i still have to spend alot of time and product to get it all off. i do like the fact that it doesnt irritate my eyes which is a big plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by 1BlessedGal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have very sensitive eyes which will sting and tear with most eye makeup removers. Even LRP Toleriane caused problems for me. This and Boots Expert Sensitive eye makeup remover are the only ones I can use. I prefer MK over Boots because it's oil free where as Boots contains coconut oil. I love the pretty pink bottle too. This is fairly cheap on Ebay and I usually like to buy a couple bottles at a time. If you have sensitive eyes I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am hooked on this stuff. It is expensive but I have signed on as a consultant for the discount. With my discount it is a reasonable price for the best eye makeup remover out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

i LOVE this product it is by far the BEST eye makeup remover out there ..it's very gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritate my eyes i will deffinatley buy this product again ! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by louellagallardo

I love love love this product! It removes eye make up and mascara (even waterproof) easily and yet its gentle enough not to make my eyes sting. Its reasonably priced and a little lasts a long way. Will definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I was running out of my Lancome Bi-Facile Double Action Eye Makeup Remover and I can't afford to buy anymore. After doing a little research on MUA, my #1 consultant before I purchase any beauty products, I decided to go with the Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover. Works just like the Lancome version for a fraction of the price. I picked mine up off of eBay for about $10 including shipping and handling. It's simple to use and works efficiently, gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup on contact. We all know that too much pulling around the eyes can cause wrinkles and this is a great way of removing makeup without stretching that delicate skin. I will continue to buy this product again and again. *update* I removed a lippy because I recently compared it side by side w/Lancome Bi-Facile and I noticed that for an "oil-free" makeup remover, it leaves an oily residue. Still works though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this because at the time I was a Mary Kay rep, but it's lasted me nearly ten years, and it's my HG product in this category. Most eye makeup I currently use is mineral/gentle, so I don't need to use this a lot. BUT if something doesn't come off my eyes with a simple wash of the face, I just dab this on a cotton disc and my hard-to-remove eye makeup is gone with a simple swipe or two. It's the bomb. I have sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts, so the gentle and oil-free aspects of this product are vital. I love it. Even if you hate Mary Kay products (which I do), invest in this. It's a must.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by azxgiggles

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this make up remover. Everything comes off with one sweep and it doesnt leave any residue or oiliness. It comes in a bottle with a small dispense, which is great, because it can last a long time. It even removes waterproof mascara, which is so hard to remove!