October 25, 2014 | 1579 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Padmasana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best makeup remover I've EVER tried. I alternate between this and my grapeseed and jojoba oil (which I use as a pre-cleanse). The oils I use work fine, actually. I just reach for this when I want to take my eye makeup off quickly, and I don't wanna deal with any oily residue on my lids. I see why it's so popular. It's amazing! It gets off even my most stubborn waterproof mascara, and there's not a lot of rubbing/wiping required. It's pricey, but it works so well, I feel that it's worth every penny.

One time I even sat on a wad of gum (disgusting, I know. lol) And it was all over the back pocket of my favorite jeans. I had no luck scraping it off so I was desperate and reached for this. My friend thought I was crazy, but this seriously worked!!! I was shocked. I covered the area with the remover, let it soak in, and continued scraping. It took a little while, but all the gum came off. Then I threw my jeans in the wash to get the makeup remover residue off and you could never tell I sat on gum! lol These are dark wash jeans mind you, so I can't say how well it will work if you have similar mishaps/other makeup stains on clothing or sheets. This story is kind of irrelevant since gum removal isn't its intended purpose, lol, but it just really showed how awesome this remover is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best makeup remover I have EVER used. I have only had it for three days, but really wish I didnt wait until now to get it. Finally... this is from now on my HG makeup remover.

Update 04/01-10 I think this product is overpriced. Maybe because Mary Kay need a lot of money to buy pink cars for her SA`s. Removing one lippie :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome product. Quickly, and easily removes my heavy eye makeup. I have accidently got it into my eyes and no burning at all or redness. And I have super sensitive eyes. Only a little takes off a lot! Love the packaging! No cons!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I sell Mary Kay and although I am a consultant I dont actually use all of their products, but this one is great!! Cant find anything that comes close to being this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by souavang86

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this works pretty good at removing eye makeup. although if i wear a couple coats of mascara i still have to spend alot of time and product to get it all off. i do like the fact that it doesnt irritate my eyes which is a big plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by 1BlessedGal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have very sensitive eyes which will sting and tear with most eye makeup removers. Even LRP Toleriane caused problems for me. This and Boots Expert Sensitive eye makeup remover are the only ones I can use. I prefer MK over Boots because it's oil free where as Boots contains coconut oil. I love the pretty pink bottle too. This is fairly cheap on Ebay and I usually like to buy a couple bottles at a time. If you have sensitive eyes I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am hooked on this stuff. It is expensive but I have signed on as a consultant for the discount. With my discount it is a reasonable price for the best eye makeup remover out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

i LOVE this product it is by far the BEST eye makeup remover out there ..it's very gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritate my eyes i will deffinatley buy this product again ! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by louellagallardo

I love love love this product! It removes eye make up and mascara (even waterproof) easily and yet its gentle enough not to make my eyes sting. Its reasonably priced and a little lasts a long way. Will definitely buy this again