December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before buying this i thought "what can this cotton do that other cotton can't?" i bought it anyway after all i desperately needed cotton anyway... so well THERE is a difference!!! this is VERY soft, VERY gentle for the eye area, well overall superior, in one word "GENTLE", other cottons (meaning the generic cotton we usually get from the beauty section of the supermarket) usually left me with red skin from all the tugging, not this one... well after a few days i went back i bought 7, yes 7 packages to take home with me (although we do have shiseido in mexico, they don't sell this cotton) and six months later i am left with three and a half packages so i am pretty sure the 7 will last me a year, i use them for everything, and they have been worth every single penny and space in my suitcase. Status: HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by splendidcakes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product-This may be the first time in my life I've been able to easily get my eye makeup off without my under eye area feeling abused. Absolute HG for me. Edit- I still love it but DHC's product is almost half the price (but I can't run into Nordstrom's to get DHC).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 5:29:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

I know these cotton pads are a real favorite to many MUAers but not me. I bought them with high expectations and was greatly dissappointed. They seemed very standard to me. Also, they shed lint and were not particularly absorbant. Shiseido facial cotton is ok, but way overpriced and I will be buying my regular old cotton pads from Big Lots when I'm through with this package of Shiseido.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by charbaby

I bought these because other reviews said that this didnt shed and get in your eyelashes. However, I tried removing my eye makeup, and got those fuzzy cotton strands all in my eyelashes. Darn! I ordered them from Neobeauty. Can anyone tell me if this is unusual, or what?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP with my shiseido purchase. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! They are so soft. I used one for my toner, it really does feel different from when I use cotton balls!!! These are great...will purchase next time I see a Shiseido counter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 6:28:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

What else can I add to this wonderful stuff? Although you might think this is just a cotton pad.. it's very unique. It's hard to describe or to say how good it feels and how different you can feel using Shiseido cotton pad comparing with other brands... so you gotto try it urself! It's $8 CAN which is probably the most expensive one you can find around here but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by a_la_gamine

I remembered reading these reviews a few months ago and thinking, "Pshaw, why would anyone want to buy brand name cotton?" Then I got really tired of the $1.99/125 Life brand cotton pads always leaving my eye area sore and shedding fuzz on to my eyelashes. So, when I noticed the Shiseido facial cotton beside the Life cotton pads in the cosmetics aisle, I decided to spluge just this once, and lo and behold, it was all true, everything I read was all true -- the Shi cotton never sheds, never tugs or feels abrasive, and never wastes my make-up remover. Plus, when you really think about it, it's not all that much more expensive -- $8 CAD got me 150 pieces of cotton, each of which I cut in half, so it's 300 pieces. All I can say is, MUA, I'll never doubt you again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by natalaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

great for eye makeup removal, stays intact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by islandkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These cotton squares have become a staple for me!
I must have used up a dozen bags or so of these so far. They are so much better than drugstore cotton pads and are so soft. The size is just perfect and I think the price is rather reasonable at $8.00 CAD. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Great product. Really soft and non-abrasive. Shiseido should really look into better packaging. If one pays $7.50 for cotton pads one should deserve more than to have the cotton pads in a plastic bag. I could not bear to cut each pad into two. Also, this is fantastic for the face but horrible for the nails. I tried one pad and it took FOREVER to get the nail polish off. It's a good thing I had those cheap abrasive cotton squares handy.