November 21, 2014 | 1774 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best Foundation Ever!

K I am 39 and have tried soooo many foundations and this is by far the best drug store foundation I have ever tried.

Talk about coverage - way better then Revlon Colorstay. Feels great - Not oily like True Match (YUK!).

I swear my skin looks flawless today (and it is so not IRL) and it is so lightweight and comfortable.

I have found my HG foundation hands down.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by nirodw

I Love this product. my skin is prone to acne. I was using loreal colour stay foundation everyday because it gave me a full coverage.. After couple of weeks I started breaking out like crazy. It was so painful as I had so many pimples all over my face. You know what I mean if you have got a face like this. I was so scared becuase I looked so ugly without makeup with many dark patches and pimples.
Then luckily I found this product and it was great. I started using this last week. and I didn't get any pimples on my face. My dark patches are still there.But I know the slycilic acid in this product will help to fade it away. I heard this doesn't give a full coverage. But I apllied it after applying a moisturizer and put some powder and the blush on it. it looks really good and it's really easy to apply also it doesn't give me a cakey look. I love this product and I'm sooo happy.. I have never written a makeup review but I thought I should write a review here as I thought Almay foundation is really really good for acne prone skins and other skin types as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by michelex

I've recently bought this product, and I got at Walgreens while they were having a super low sale on it, I think I got it for around $3 or $4. And what drew me to it was the complexion healing, cause I've been breaking out badly. I would say it has medium coverage, doesn't smell like those cheap CoverGirl ones, and you can always layer it if it doesn't give you enough coverage. It doesn't really dry out my skin, just as long as I moisturize. I can't exactly say that it was this product that helped my acne, but since I've used it (I've only used it twice) my acne has simmered down. I'll definitely have to keep trying, and will update this if that is not the case. But other than that I love this product so far, and it does make my skin look smoother/natural and doesn't look or feel caked on. Only downside I would say is that the color selection is very light. I got the darkest, and I'm medium-light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by nurseliv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is absolutely great! I've been looking for an inexpensive drugstore foundation to wear on a daily basis, but the ones I tried all made my skin very oily and did not last at all. So I gave this one a try since I've been breaking out because I am not on birth control anymore. I absolutely love it! The texture is great, it covers all my blemishes, lasts all day AND it doesn't make my skin oily. My acne has also been better. One tip though is that because of the salicylic acid, it does make your skin drier and it gets rid of your tan. So try using a stronger moisturizer before applying it to your face and use a powder that is a bit darker than the foundation. Overall, VERY satisfied with the product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Saturngrl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation does a great job covering all the imperfections and blemishes. The packaging is horrible as my hands and sink usually get messy when I am applying it. I am torn and can't figure out yet if it's making me break out more or not. However, it looks good once I put it on and it lasts. The pictures I've taken when I wore this foundation look great. But girls if you want to hold on to your tan (for those of us who don't do tanning beds) a little longer - u can kiss it goodbye once you start using this foundation. It will strip off all the color of your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I remembered wearing this in high school but my skin wasn't as nasty then as it now. I started buying other things and just recently went back to it, i see now why i used to make my mom buy me this over and over again, it covers well and doesn't make me look orange which is always an issue i have with drugstore foundations, over all i like it more than any other drugstore foundation i have tried so far...and i have tried ALOT! i just wish it was a little cheaper and had better packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by reinventlovex

I've been using this product for about 6 months and I really like it. I have very acne prone skin and I use presciption products and this foundation doesn't make me break out. It comes off at night and I can put concealer and powder over it and my complexion looks great! I definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BellaItalian5678

I bought this on a Friday and returned it that following Sunday. I wore it Friday and Saturday and it did nothing but make me break out. It's supposed to help clear up blemishes but actually made me break out on my left cheek and forhead. I was beyond mad, I had spent months trying to clear my skin and right when it was clear and I just had blemishes to work out gave me pimples. The coverage was medium I would say and build able. Did not control oil for me that well but I have extremely oily skin. Not a fan. Also, this is overpriced....$13 for drugstore foundation!?!? They're crazy. It had no pump either...not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by cinaroma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this foundation for YEARS! It's the only foundation I've ever found that doesn't make me breakout. I can't really say that it helps clear my acne, but it certainly doesn't make it worse. It goes on smooth (I apply with a makeup sponge) and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by shell516

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! I have combination skin which has been prone to breakouts especially as of late. I tried this because my other foundations were making me look like an oil slick. This goes on very even, covers beautifully and lasts! I've been using it less than a week but I do believe the SA in it is working because my face has cleared up!