September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by GoodyGoody

I think it's quite active tretment, that's why it causes redness or irritation to some types of skin, but not mine luckily. I was satisfied with the product and purchased it 3 times within a few years. You will feel the difference if you start usung it when the skin is tired or suffered sun expose for too long. I am a serum type of person. I think the serum adds to your daily skin care routine. This serum is one of the best I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Love this product (I remember about 20 years ago, my mum used this as well but the bottle was glass but now it's plastic so I'm a bit bummed about that =P). I live in a very dry area and have always had issues with flaking skin on my cheeks. Since using this, theres no dryness but my T-zone hasn't gotten any oilier which is great. I think my breakouts during the time of the month aren't as bad either :)))))))) The only thing that gets me is the smell, it smells weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrd compared to other EL products as they are usually very perfumey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product dried out my skin even after I applied moisturizer over it, made my pores look worse, and caused pimples. From reading all the raves, it works for some with sensitive skin, but not for sensitive types like me. The only positive point about the serum is that it did make my skin (oily with surface dryness) oilier. I'll stick with just a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've always used foundation makeup since I was allowed. Wether it was to hide uneven complexion, acne marks or to just make my skin look healthy, soft and pretty. Thing is.. after starting to use this, at 26 I've stopped using foundations + blushes!! My skin looks healthy and radiant, it's erased acne marks, evened out my skin tone, and overall just looks GOOD. Of course I still use other moisturizers and treatments with SPF to protect my skin during the day. But, since I've started using this product my skin feels and looks great!! Very happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I really wanted to like this product, i really did! But it unfortunately broke me out :( only used a sample (thank GOD i asked for one and didn't buy one) but by the third night, my skin had broken out significantly around my forehead and chin which are coincidentally my oily areas. Came in a luxe bottle and i loved the texture. I'm only 19 so maybe as i get older i can use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the trial size of this before using it and personally at first it did make my skin turn red a little bit but i also have very sensitive skin to begin with and my skin usually turns a little red even with the most mild cleanser. I absolutely loved it. It's such a nice feel and it's made my skin look really nice! I don't know if i'd buy it again, because it is a bit pricey, especially for the bigger bottle. Just give it a try and see how it effects you, everyone's different :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh! I'd heard so many great things about this serum that I was eager to try it, and bought the large size bottle. I was expecting quite a thick serum and was surprised by the texture which was quite thin and runny. Nonetheless I applied the product under my regular moisturiser at night. After the first night I noticed some drying around my nose and mouth. Following four nights of use I had thick scaly dry patches between my eyebrows, on my cheeks, and around my mouth. I also broke out around my chin and forehead. Clearly not a product for me. I asked for a refund and was able to obtain one although it was a bit of a struggle to be honest.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kateric

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product daily for years and it's my top skin care necessity, even though it's pricey. It makes my skin feel great and seems to help moisturizers work better. I get comments about how "young" I look and I attribute it to using this product consistently (and trying to be careful about sun exposure). Any time I've tried using different serums (including other Estee Lauder ones) my skin doesn't look or feel as good - I always end up going back to this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ShineeBee

I really really want to like this product. But this product make my skin red and irritated every time i try it out. sadly, i still have so much left which i have no idea what to do with. it's quiet expensive as well. because of the price I keep coming back to it hoping that this experience will be better. But my skin just got painful after every use. I suppose if you don't have super sensitive skin, then you could give this a try. But I do recommend testing it out first.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by puxa1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In the past I have snubbed Estee Lauder products opting for French brands. I have bought this product after seeing how much awards this product has won. It does make the skin glow after a couple of uses and has minimised my fine lines especially those pesky nasolabial ones. What I am not keen about is the preservative ingredients such as bht.