October 25, 2014 | 1023 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Love this product (I remember about 20 years ago, my mum used this as well but the bottle was glass but now it's plastic so I'm a bit bummed about that =P). I live in a very dry area and have always had issues with flaking skin on my cheeks. Since using this, theres no dryness but my T-zone hasn't gotten any oilier which is great. I think my breakouts during the time of the month aren't as bad either :)))))))) The only thing that gets me is the smell, it smells weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrd compared to other EL products as they are usually very perfumey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product dried out my skin even after I applied moisturizer over it, made my pores look worse, and caused pimples. From reading all the raves, it works for some with sensitive skin, but not for sensitive types like me. The only positive point about the serum is that it did make my skin (oily with surface dryness) oilier. I'll stick with just a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've always used foundation makeup since I was allowed. Wether it was to hide uneven complexion, acne marks or to just make my skin look healthy, soft and pretty. Thing is.. after starting to use this, at 26 I've stopped using foundations + blushes!! My skin looks healthy and radiant, it's erased acne marks, evened out my skin tone, and overall just looks GOOD. Of course I still use other moisturizers and treatments with SPF to protect my skin during the day. But, since I've started using this product my skin feels and looks great!! Very happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I really wanted to like this product, i really did! But it unfortunately broke me out :( only used a sample (thank GOD i asked for one and didn't buy one) but by the third night, my skin had broken out significantly around my forehead and chin which are coincidentally my oily areas. Came in a luxe bottle and i loved the texture. I'm only 19 so maybe as i get older i can use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the trial size of this before using it and personally at first it did make my skin turn red a little bit but i also have very sensitive skin to begin with and my skin usually turns a little red even with the most mild cleanser. I absolutely loved it. It's such a nice feel and it's made my skin look really nice! I don't know if i'd buy it again, because it is a bit pricey, especially for the bigger bottle. Just give it a try and see how it effects you, everyone's different :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh! I'd heard so many great things about this serum that I was eager to try it, and bought the large size bottle. I was expecting quite a thick serum and was surprised by the texture which was quite thin and runny. Nonetheless I applied the product under my regular moisturiser at night. After the first night I noticed some drying around my nose and mouth. Following four nights of use I had thick scaly dry patches between my eyebrows, on my cheeks, and around my mouth. I also broke out around my chin and forehead. Clearly not a product for me. I asked for a refund and was able to obtain one although it was a bit of a struggle to be honest.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kateric

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product daily for years and it's my top skin care necessity, even though it's pricey. It makes my skin feel great and seems to help moisturizers work better. I get comments about how "young" I look and I attribute it to using this product consistently (and trying to be careful about sun exposure). Any time I've tried using different serums (including other Estee Lauder ones) my skin doesn't look or feel as good - I always end up going back to this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ShineeBee

I really really want to like this product. But this product make my skin red and irritated every time i try it out. sadly, i still have so much left which i have no idea what to do with. it's quiet expensive as well. because of the price I keep coming back to it hoping that this experience will be better. But my skin just got painful after every use. I suppose if you don't have super sensitive skin, then you could give this a try. But I do recommend testing it out first.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by puxa1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In the past I have snubbed Estee Lauder products opting for French brands. I have bought this product after seeing how much awards this product has won. It does make the skin glow after a couple of uses and has minimised my fine lines especially those pesky nasolabial ones. What I am not keen about is the preservative ingredients such as bht.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe how smooth my skin looks.. it was the first time in years that i did not need a full face, maximum coverage foundation! I used this for two weeks...yep, already saw results! Since becoming a mother, working night shift from the beginning of my career AND using tretinoin/hydroquinone without proper sun protection as a runner back in my teens (yes i was a stupid little girl who abused it, thought i was doing something good and now i am paying for it!), all this resulted in my weird, break-out prone, oily, crazy skin with fine lines starting to creep up my eye bags! i dry up like a raisin in the winter and slather all these moisturizers and then break out in the summer...i get cystic acne all over my chin and i can make enough oil to sell in the Texas industry! So as i attempted to reverse the damage and re-do my regimen, I spent so much money on products i was not happy with.. Arcona, Caudalie, Somme, FAB, PTR, Dr. Hauschka, Korres..to name a few..This tiny serum that i snatched up RANDOMLY on a black friday sale at the CCO cleared up my skin in record time, smoothed the pesky wrinkles under my eyes, AND healed up a large pile of cystic pimples around my jaw/chin area! I was skeptical of course, looking at myself in the mirror after working 12 hrs, sleeping 4 and having look like i had a facial overnight... more refined, plump and when i run my hands around my face, i don't feel those miniscule bumps that you know will become full fledged pimples! Now i can finally put away my heavy duty war-paint :D
UPDATE: This along with Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic and Retinol have been my HG for the last three months... i cannot believe my skin! it looks like i have a facialist on speed dial! my hyper-pigmentation has gone away, it is smooth and luminescent.. AND i rarely have any pimples (except one or two SMALL ones during that time of the month). I know it is pricey but i combine both serums with equal drops and smooth it on day and night. My routine now is using Dr. DG alpha beta peel pads, this and ferulic serum, then NIA24 SSC. I also have been meticulously using my shiseido sunscreen over this and can get away with just powder.
UPDATE: it has been 11 months and I still use it! I now double cleanse with a hot cloth cleanser, apply Dr. DG alpha beta pads, this serum, DDG ferulic serum, hyaluronic acid gel and NIA SSC.My skin clarity has maintained with occasional chin breakouts.