Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

One of my ultimate HG shadows. Sin is the perfect all-over wash color for me. It isn't wholly unique, but IME the formula is a lot better than anything MAC can offer. It works with so many different colors for me, from green in the crease (Mildew) to bright liner (Lust or Peace 24/7.) I wear it far more often than any other shadow I own. Sin, you are my love. <3

-Pros:
VERY pigmented
Soft
Blends well

-Cons:
A lot of shimmer
Cheap packaging
Expensive

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's not that I don't like this, but on my skin I just prefer "Sellout" better, it seems to brighten my eyes up more and shows a bit more contrast on the skin. The packaging is kind of annoying and cheap.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this colour in my urban decay ammo palette, I do not own the shadow in the pan form. This colour, along with Smog, are the two that I reach for the most in the palette. It has beautiful pigmentation, great every colour and very long wearing. It has not disappointed me yet, and if I ever run out of it in my palette (it won't be happening any time soon) I would definitely repurchase this baby!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this so much better than Stila's kitten e/s. Don't get me wrong, I like kitten a lot and use it often. However, on me, with my brown eyes, this is a more subtle shade than kitten. It is something I use every day to pop the inner corner of my eye. On days where I just want a hint of shadow, this is what I use. It is a shadow that I will repurchase over and over.

If you've tried kitten and found it to be somehow off, give Sin a try.

This is perhaps the only eyeshadow I always go back to. Generally, I get bored with eye shadows quite easily and almost never use up my eye shadows. I have finished 3 pots of Sin already. It is eye brightening, natural looking, buttery, and very flattering for brown eyes, but I would imagine it would be for other eye colors, as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of my favorite eye shadows, very beautiful. I've used this alone just as an every day little pop for my eyes. Stunning

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time, it is so pretty! I can wear this anyday, it is so easy to apply, no fallout and gived the nicest glow

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shadow is AWESOME... neutral with just enough shimmers... There is no other shadows like this one in any other brand. A must have ; It looks stunning!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this shadow a lot! It's a light pink shimmery, ethereal color. It reminds me of fairies. I have small, light blue grey eyes and dark colors always look awful on me, but this product makes my eyes pop and brings out the blue. I like to use it all over my lid and above the crease and on my lower lash line. It looks great by itself! It brightens up my eyes tremendously. It's super easy to blend and amazingly soft, softer then MAC e/s imo and it lasts forever over MAC Soft Ochre. I also use it at a highlight when I'm not using it as an all over color. I definitely want to try more UD shadows!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products