October 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love urban decay eyeshadows, but this color is particularly nice. It's a great neutral shade for work and is great on the brow bone. I highly reccomend! The formula is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

PERFECT color for work. Stays on incredibly well. A good shadow for a minimal, yet polished, makeup look. Buy it. It's totally worth the $$ and you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

This is my HG eyeshadow when I just want a hint of colour on my lids. It's such a gorgeous champagne pink and it works great as a highlighter too. If I ever run out I'm buying myself another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Dancerchick1895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow!! This is probably my favorite eyeshadow of all time, and I wear it almost everyday. This is the perfect champagne color with a bit of frost/shimmer, but not too much. It is very similar to MAC's All That Glitters, but it's a little bit less pink/peachy, which I like because All That Glitters can make me appear to be a sick sometimes. I totally recommend this product, the only downside is that it's a little pricey, but it's well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by doagood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. Gosh. This is the first eyeshadow i have ever boughten from Urban Decay. It is fabulous! The color is perfect. It's so natural but with a little shimmer. It's in my everyday makeup look. It blends and layers perfectly! It hasn't creased on me yet. I've been using a mac paint pot as my base. It's a bit expensive for the size though. It should last awhile. The packaging quality is a plastic replica of a bus token. It isn't the best, but isn't bad. It's a shimmery champagne with pink undertones. If you put a pink creme shadow or even a blush under, it brings out the pink and really makes it shimmer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pandabear322

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first UD shadow I bought, and I am really pleased. I have a tendency of gravitating towards more neutral shades, and this is a perfect peachy-pinky champagne color with just enough shimmer to dress up a look without me looking like I'm going clubbing. Its the perfect neutral for me to wear to work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UD Sin is the most gorgeous frosted Champagne eyeshadow! The color is similar to MAC Naked Lunch but the color payoff of Sin is so much better and the frosty shimmer is beautiful! I would choose this over MAC Naked Lunch anyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

This is a go-to, HG item for me. Perfect champagne beige shimmer without being overly frosty - great for the lightest color on a smoky brown eye. Great staying power, especially when paired with UDPP in Sin, which adds more depth to the shadow color, IMO.

I pair this with UD's YDK, a lovely plum taupe shimmer, almost all the time, with or without eyeliner.

I stay away from any of the UD shadows with glitter in them, as I've found the glitter ends up all over my face and the shadow is extremely hard to blend, but I'm still very impressed with the quality of the products from this brand. Will repurchase, and will probably keep one on hand at all times!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally got this in my Ammo Palette and it became my favourite eye shadow I've ever used!!! The creamy shimmery champagne colour brightens the face beautifully and looks wonderful on everyone (I've used it on both my mum and sister as well as constantly on myself).

I'm actually using this as my bridal eyeshadow (getting married in 6 weeks, so excited!!!) with UD Polyester Bride as a brow highlight and in the inner corner.

Love, love, love this. Please, UD, never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by estherwest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sin is a natural, shimmery light beige/champagne colour – it isn’t frosty or glittery like some of the Urban Decay shadows. I love this color for neutral, everyday wear, it really brightens up my eyes with its subtle shimmer. Actually, it really brightens up everyone’s eyes – I have tried it on my mum, my sister, my grandmother and my aunt and it looks gorgeous on us all. Its such a nice colour you can wear it without anything else, just some eyeliner and if you have a more dramatic look, it makes a great base or highlight colour. Also, it has never creased on me, not even worn alone without a base.