Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/12/2009 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time, it is so pretty! I can wear this anyday, it is so easy to apply, no fallout and gived the nicest glow

on 10/20/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shadow is AWESOME... neutral with just enough shimmers... There is no other shadows like this one in any other brand. A must have ; It looks stunning!!

on 10/18/2009 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this shadow a lot! It's a light pink shimmery, ethereal color. It reminds me of fairies. I have small, light blue grey eyes and dark colors always look awful on me, but this product makes my eyes pop and brings out the blue. I like to use it all over my lid and above the crease and on my lower lash line. It looks great by itself! It brightens up my eyes tremendously. It's super easy to blend and amazingly soft, softer then MAC e/s imo and it lasts forever over MAC Soft Ochre. I also use it at a highlight when I'm not using it as an all over color. I definitely want to try more UD shadows!

I really love this color! I bought it in a palette, and it is so beautiful! Perfect for all over the lid for a subtle eye look, or as a highlight. Great blendable formula. This is the first experience I've had with UD because of all the glitter, and so far so good- I've left the glitter colors in the palette alone for now, lol.

on 9/7/2009 4:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love urban decay eyeshadows, but this color is particularly nice. It's a great neutral shade for work and is great on the brow bone. I highly reccomend! The formula is great as well.

on 9/5/2009 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

PERFECT color for work. Stays on incredibly well. A good shadow for a minimal, yet polished, makeup look. Buy it. It's totally worth the $$ and you won't regret it!

on 9/1/2009 11:43:00 AM

This is my HG eyeshadow when I just want a hint of colour on my lids. It's such a gorgeous champagne pink and it works great as a highlighter too. If I ever run out I'm buying myself another one!

I love this eyeshadow!! This is probably my favorite eyeshadow of all time, and I wear it almost everyday. This is the perfect champagne color with a bit of frost/shimmer, but not too much. It is very similar to MAC's All That Glitters, but it's a little bit less pink/peachy, which I like because All That Glitters can make me appear to be a sick sometimes. I totally recommend this product, the only downside is that it's a little pricey, but it's well worth it!

on 8/1/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh. My. Gosh. This is the first eyeshadow i have ever boughten from Urban Decay. It is fabulous! The color is perfect. It's so natural but with a little shimmer. It's in my everyday makeup look. It blends and layers perfectly! It hasn't creased on me yet. I've been using a mac paint pot as my base. It's a bit expensive for the size though. It should last awhile. The packaging quality is a plastic replica of a bus token. It isn't the best, but isn't bad. It's a shimmery champagne with pink undertones. If you put a pink creme shadow or even a blush under, it brings out the pink and really makes it shimmer :)

on 7/27/2009 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first UD shadow I bought, and I am really pleased. I have a tendency of gravitating towards more neutral shades, and this is a perfect peachy-pinky champagne color with just enough shimmer to dress up a look without me looking like I'm going clubbing. Its the perfect neutral for me to wear to work!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products