September 2, 2014 | 1620 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cutter333

I loved this. I normally find clarifying shampoos to be incredibly drying and stripping. However this shampoo has a nice creamy consistency and lathered really well. It left my hair soft and clean feeling and it seemed that my other shampoos/conditioners worked even better after using it. I found this on sale at my salon so it was under $10. This is my new HG clarifying shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this shampoo based on reviews, and I love it. I have color treated hair, and it didn't fade my color at all. Plus, it made it squeaky clean and full of body. A great once a week clarifier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by crackharlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it (that being said I have oily hair). This is the only shampoo I have ever found where I only have to wash my hair every other day and I do not look like a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my roots every time I wash my hair, which is every other day, with Redken's Fresh curls shampoo on the rest of my hair and use it once a week on my whole hair. I love it. I have oily hair, thus is why I don't use the Fresh curls on my roots (but I can't dettach myself from the from fresh curls, see my reviews) so I use this instead. Wow. By the next day, my hair is usually itchy & oily. I swear, I can now go about 3 days without washing (even though I usually don't like to) but if I do, it feels exactly the same way it did the very first day I washed it! For being a cleansing shampoo, it leaves my hair incrediably soft yet clean and I love the smell. It lathers and spreads beautifully. Yay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I'm quite impressed with this. I recently just finished Pantene Clarifying shampoo, and i decided to give this one ago. It smells abselute devine... It's like a super clarifying shampoo, lathers well, and it leaves my hair all soft and gunk free. After shampooing my hair with this product I use Redken Smooth down butter treatment. My hair feels sooo much healthier now since I've been adding this to my weekly treatment. Thumbs up!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love this shampoo. Leaves my hair bouncy and clean, but without stripping it to death. I will continue using this and have for a few years now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2006 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ingad

nothing special at all and contains chemicals...://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/
I started using JASON JOJOBA SHAMPOO and i highly recommend for somebody, who wants fantastic results.I tried many products starting from expensive brands Rusk, Abba,KMS, Kerastase,Clinique finishing natural brands like Weleda. I have baby thin, wawy oily hair with dry ends. i use Jojoba's shampoo and results are better compare with Kerastase even and way better compare with Johnson&Johnson ...and even without conditioning my hair is moisturised, shine, very very soft and full of body. My husband has dry hair and the shampoo is the best as well!!!! highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by La_vie_est_belle

I used this years ago when my hair was healthy and not color-treated. It removed build-up well. Now my hair is coloured and dry, and i use the All-Soft line. This line gives me a buildup though and i feel like i need to clarify. The only thing that stops me from buying this clarifying shampoo again - what if it strips the colour from my hair? What a dilemma...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 1:30:00 PM More reviews by halogens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this to remove build-up every now and then (I don't use it that often, I tend to alternate between different regular shampoos when I can, but when I do use it I really need it), and also if I for some reason have super-greasy hair (in that case it's excellent, it really lathers). On it's own I find it entirely too drying for my hair, even if I condition after my roots that I don't condtion feel dry and coarse. But if I use this first and rinse it out without combing through my hair, and then use my regular hydrating shampoo, it really does what it's supposed to. It also smells nice.

While I really like the product, I would probably not repurchase, at least not right away. I would see if I could find a cheaper (redken is quite expensive where I live) clairifying shampoo that isn't as drying. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 3:55:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best deep cleanser ther is. But don't use it more than every two weeks, or it will make your hair dry.