August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this. But I have to be very careful to moisturize after using it. If not, my skin is super dry. I like that it rinses clean and makes my skin feel super soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by dghosh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always had sensitive combination skin that breaks out at the slightest provocation. then I chanced upon this cleanser three years back. I have never used anything else to cleanse my face ever since. Unlike many, I do not follow it up with any regular fash wash. Just this and then dramatically different lotion....my skin is flawless. Yes, it is a tad expensive, but one tube lasts me about six months. Love this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It goes on ok but when i rinse it off it makes my face feel weird and squeaky and just plain uncomfortable. It stings SO bad when i get it in my eyes and makes them blurry for a while too. Will not be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ever see those Tide COLDWATER commercials that claim the product works better with cold water? Well, this Clinique cleanser is kind of like that for me. With warm water, this cleanser stings my eyes and dries my skin out, leaving itchy, flaky patches that don't go away, not even with moisturizer. But with freezing cold water, this product seems to work okay. It rinses off fresh, but I think it causes tiny pimples or hive-like things later on in the evening. I don't think I would buy it again obviously. I'd rather try Olay or Neutrogena. One thing though: I used this as a cleanser on my body and it stung my skin like crazy. Lathered up good though. Won't be trying again, even though I love the fresh-looking packaging and the easy tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleanser foams up nicely and doesn't seem to dry my skin out, but it doesn't remove makeup well and leaves a slight residue behind. It's decent as a general cleanser and the many travel bottles I've received are good for travel, but I don't think I'd purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MadamButterfly75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! with a small amount it takes everything off even the mascara. Leaves my face feeling great, afterwards I use a cleanser and I am done. wish it was cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

About ten years ago I recall the SA saying that using this by itself was "like taking a shower with a raincoat on." ??? At any rate, this is only suitable imo if followed by a toner/astringent or else my face feels waxy and grimy. You only need a small amount and it is very frothy but I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by HydrangeaBlues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very disappointed w/ this, it doesn't remove well my MU, especially my concealer and mascara. I don't wear heavy MU (and it isn't wp) so I would expect this to leave my skin quite clean... It does not! It lathers really well, you only need a small amount, it has a nice texture and feel and it doesn't dry my skin, but it doesn't do what it's supposed to - remove make up. And for the price... man I'm happy I got this in a small size at a special price. Sweet almond oil mixed w/ rose water works so much better and it's dirt cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by holeinwall

The SA recommended this to me so I bought a full size tube before having ever tried a sample. It does go very far as it foams up heaps and it does feel quite luxurious as its silky. It makes my skin quite dry, though not terribly, except around my eyes where it stings slightly and makes them VERY dry. The SA sold it to me as a cleanser (as opposed to a pre-cleanser remover as suggested here) and I think it cleans (and removes makeup) well enough - but I certainly am not interested in having to use two cleansers, if anything I think it is too basic when for the price it could have more benefits. Its ok but I wont buy it again and I'm just trying to use it up (it lasts for aaages) in between using Neutrogena pore refiner (which is great).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bluesky008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good remover. Better than the loreal one.
I will buy this again.
and I will never go back to drugstore makeup remover.

It removes everything on my face.
I have an oily skin,so It didn't dry me up.