Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 12/7/2009 5:48:00 PM

This product isn't so bad. At first I made the mistake of just using this as a cleanser and I did nothing afterwards. Thankfully I didnt break out, because it wasn't until I read other reviews that I discovered it is meant to be used as a makeup remover. This "cleanser" does a really good job at that. All I do is put a dab on each section of my face, lather, and am amazed at how much makeup it removes. It really preps your face for washing with a real cleanser which is great. The down side is that it does make your face feel a bit tight and get dry, which is why I only use this at night so I can properly moisturize. I will not repurchase simply because 18.50 is a lot for me right now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

used it yesterday only once but ALREADY in love with it. absolutely wonderful. NOW i will stop buying some random ones for once and this cleanser is going to be my one and only makeup removing product.

i use it for taking off my mascara,tinted moisturizer with some lose powder....that is all....after i use scrub and some other cleanser as like an after-finish.

it DOESN'T burn your eyes. why other people decide to say i am not sure.....it s super nice and barery feel JUST LIKE ANY other cleansers when washeing your face.

on 12/7/2009 12:41:00 AM

I tried this from a sample bottle this morning, since my skin has been dry lately and I didn't want to exacerbate the problem with my normal salycylic cleanser. It feels so creamy and moisturising when you're lathering, and I was hoping it would leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised. But when I rinsed it off, my skin felt tight and stripped, like I had washed it with plain old soap! I may as well have used my normal cleanser since it never makes my skin feel that dry. It was fine after I moisturised, and it did make my skin feel and look clean, but I would not buy a full size bottle when the results are the same as a cheapy DS cleanser.

on 12/3/2009 5:34:00 PM

I am on my second tube of this. I use it before my 3 step skincare to take off my makeup. I have Rosacea but this does not irritate my skin at all. I prefer this over Estee Lauders foaming cleanser. The price is a little high $18.50, but it isn't to bad because it will last forever. It makes my skin feel a little tight, but that isn't a problem because I use their DDL afterwards. I would recommend this cleanser. I will buy it over & over again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

WARNING: DO NOT USE FOR YOUR EYEMAKEUP!. If you get it in your eyes, oh lord does it hurt. Now on for the review, I love this stuff. It cuts down my makeup removal time in half. I use this first then I remove more makeup. I already purchased another bottle. You do not need a whole lot, it will leave a drying feeling on your face. Just apply a decent amount and you will see makeup coming off.

on 11/16/2009 8:02:00 PM

A little goes a long way.... ESPECIALLY for Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser. The more you use, the more you will end up drying your face make it sensitive & stingy.
Uh ladies, you do NOT use a facial cleanser to remove eye make-up & if you do, use an actual make up remover before cleansing your face. This cleanser leaves my skin very fresh & clean after using it without any left over residue. I notice that if I use too much, my toner will sting my face a bit after or burn. This is a very strong cleanser that produces a very rich & thick foamy lather. I love that but that also makes me want to use more product the create even more lather... obsessive, I know!
Always leave your cleanser on for a good 30 seconds before rinsing it off to break up the make up on your face.This cleanser will do that effortlessly. And just in case of stripping too much oils/mositure from your face, use your toner while your face is still damp from the rinse. While your toner is drying, apply your moisturizer on. The toner/water will make your lotion/cream spread more easily & you will use less cream/lotion. Your skin should feel fresh, clean & moisturized after. I've been doing this & using the Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser for the past 4 years & my skin has never reacted bad to it.

on 11/16/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this product! Will take off even the heaviest eye makeup. A little goes a long way. I use it beofre my 3 step skin care...which makes it more of a 4 step:) Great product and I will always use it!

on 10/30/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. But I have to be very careful to moisturize after using it. If not, my skin is super dry. I like that it rinses clean and makes my skin feel super soft.

on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM

I have always had sensitive combination skin that breaks out at the slightest provocation. then I chanced upon this cleanser three years back. I have never used anything else to cleanse my face ever since. Unlike many, I do not follow it up with any regular fash wash. Just this and then dramatically different lotion....my skin is flawless. Yes, it is a tad expensive, but one tube lasts me about six months. Love this product.

on 9/27/2009 10:47:00 PM

It goes on ok but when i rinse it off it makes my face feel weird and squeaky and just plain uncomfortable. It stings SO bad when i get it in my eyes and makes them blurry for a while too. Will not be purchasing again.