October 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by tracy73

It is so oily. There is a oil film on my face after apply it. So I wash it immediately and throw it in bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by CaraElaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product to use with a new moisturizer that doesn't have SPF. This product has UVA and UVB protection, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes, even when applied really close to my eyes! The product appears to be slightly tinted, but works great for my pale skin. I love the slight beachy smell! It dries to a fairly matte finish. I wear this product over moisturizer, and under foundation, and it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by glitterbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great sunscreen for faces. My fair, oily skin got very irritated when I tried to use sunscreens with Parsol, but this one has not irritated my skin or made it oily. It is slightly tinted (at least on my pale face) and I've found I can go without foundation. Definitely worth trying if you're looking for a daily sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this just about every day, whether or not I'm wearing foundation. I'm slightly fair, so it absorbs without leaving any sort of visible tint on my face. No oily sheen or clogging, light feel, and it's a physical sunscreen, so I can feel very good about wearing it. I'm almost afraid to try anything else, since it could very well be a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknut

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my spring and summer daily sunscreen for 2 years now. (I use the Clinique Cityblock SPF 15 for fall and winter). It's the best I've found for my skin (mainly normal/a bit oily in T-zone). It doesn't really leave a white cast on me - I let it absorb for a few minutes while I drink my morning coffee. And it evens out my skin tone and makes makeup adhere better. I can only wear physical sunscreen on my face, and have tried many others. So far, I've always returned to this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2004 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jadeite22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really didn't like this one because it left a very greasy feel on my skin and it wouldn't get absorbed and gave me breakouts. I live in a humid climate and have combination skin so I think this wouldn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Toronto_princess

I USE THIS ON MY CLENTS WHO HAVE NORMAL SKIN. DO NOT RECOMMENT IT FOR DRY OR OILY SKIN. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN OR DRY SKIN AND LIKE THIS PRODUCT, KEEP USING IT. ALSO I LIKE THIS STUFF BEST AS A FOUNDATION PRIMER/BASE. I MAKE THE FOUNDATION GO ON SMOOTH & LASTS LONGER.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by jdandordalton

I wanted to like this, I really did. BUT it made my skin oily, and plain icky! I kept wanting to rub it off all day, which is not good. Will not buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2004 1:59:00 AM More reviews by barrieb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I've got to commend Clinique for this product b/c it blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Also, it evens out my skin tone and does not make my combination skin break out. Most moisturizers w/SPF make my skin look oily and this one makes it look dewy, so that's a big plus. The only downside is the packaging;I wish it had a pump.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by katya0026

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a daily part of my makeup routine. This is a great option for those who don't use foundation or base. It goes on clear, but it provides a clear base for powder to adhere to. I use it all over my face. I have used this for 4 years, and I have not been disappointed yet!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No