September 2, 2014 | 1790 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - Poudre Universelle Compacte

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Jijiki

Awful pressed powder. Appears coarse and doesn't apply very well. Cakey and looks unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by angelic_affliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have this in 3, near-perfect match for my skin. Lovely, fine-milled, and gives a v natural finish that is unbeatable! My HG~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Yummy_Cupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really liked this powder.. it's really lightweight, but keeps you matte for a long time.. i think it's worth the money.. i like it soo much more than my usual MAC studio fix.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by acrobate21

I bought it after reading the raves here. The MA tested both 30 Naturel and 20 Clair on my very fair skin. The 30 shade was okay and the 20 shade left a whitish cast on my skin. However, when I got home, the shade turned orange on me and it didn't control my T-zone at all. Moreover, it looked cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2003 8:50:00 AM More reviews by sasha

I wear the Vanille/Translucent Sun in this powder and this is now my HG. I find it better than Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Stila, etc. I have tried them all. This color is a soft yellow, but it is almost translucent on the skin - cutting out redness. I

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by brit3164

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that I looked the price up online before running to the store to try/purchase/fall in love with this silky, finely milled powder that fits nicely between good coverage and letting your natural skin show through because otherwise I would have fainted when I looked at the reciept. $42 + tax is undoubtably high, but this is also an undoubtably amazing powder! Im not sure if its the powder or my new face mask [I suspect both], but my skin definately has a different [better] look to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 5:13:00 AM More reviews by SarahKi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the powders that I have bought, and I have bought a lot! (Clinique, Mac, Lancome, Sue Devitt Studio (which Sephora claimed was the best), Too faced, etc. This is by far THE BEST! It leaves a very natural finish, without looking cakey, basically you look like you have gorgeous skin with minimal makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jems

This powder is super. It gives excellent coverage and conceals my flaws nicely without caking. Feel like I'm not wearing makeup at all! A tad pricey but the lovely packaging makes up for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know how powder can start looking really cakey and separates with the oils in your skin? well i've finally found a powder that doesn't give that effect! This powder is very finely milled, i use it to set concealer and foundation and during touch ups during the day, i also love the compact, its very nice and classy looking and the powder is completely translucent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by fitz4132

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an absolute must-have. I will never use another brand again. It sets makeup all day, it goes on smoothly- does not even look like you're wearing makeup, you look like you have perfect skin- when paired with chanel's foundation (any kind, I tried them all) it's amazing. Definitely worth the price.