April 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - Poudre Universelle Compacte

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by brit3164

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that I looked the price up online before running to the store to try/purchase/fall in love with this silky, finely milled powder that fits nicely between good coverage and letting your natural skin show through because otherwise I would have fainted when I looked at the reciept. $42 + tax is undoubtably high, but this is also an undoubtably amazing powder! Im not sure if its the powder or my new face mask [I suspect both], but my skin definately has a different [better] look to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 5:13:00 AM More reviews by SarahKi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the powders that I have bought, and I have bought a lot! (Clinique, Mac, Lancome, Sue Devitt Studio (which Sephora claimed was the best), Too faced, etc. This is by far THE BEST! It leaves a very natural finish, without looking cakey, basically you look like you have gorgeous skin with minimal makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jems

This powder is super. It gives excellent coverage and conceals my flaws nicely without caking. Feel like I'm not wearing makeup at all! A tad pricey but the lovely packaging makes up for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know how powder can start looking really cakey and separates with the oils in your skin? well i've finally found a powder that doesn't give that effect! This powder is very finely milled, i use it to set concealer and foundation and during touch ups during the day, i also love the compact, its very nice and classy looking and the powder is completely translucent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by fitz4132

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an absolute must-have. I will never use another brand again. It sets makeup all day, it goes on smoothly- does not even look like you're wearing makeup, you look like you have perfect skin- when paired with chanel's foundation (any kind, I tried them all) it's amazing. Definitely worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice and classy packaging. The powder is nice but can sometimes look cakey on me if I use the sponge. I perfer using a powder brush. Very expensive, but a very nice powder :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 9:36:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

My absolute all-time favorite - and I've tried many!! In the winter I have 20-clair, which enhances my porcelain skin and in the summer I use 30-natural to fake a bit of a tan, which I never get in the face. I especially like that it doesn't have a really matte finish, it's more satiny and nearly invisible. It's doing a really good job.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by szelynn

Texture is so fine & smooth. It doesn't make my face looked powdery and made up.Vety natural & light on face. Love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great powder in a very elegant Chanel compact. It lasts forever and is very silky and perfecting.
Wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The package is elegance but the quality is disappointed. The powder is not smooth at all. It is sheer but it doesn't give me a polish look. Good that the color is neutral. But the powder makes me feel dry and fake.