Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I swore off toners years ago because I really didn't think they did much of anything if you used a good cleanser. A few months ago I decided to try this toner since my face was breaking out constantly. I only use it at night after cleansing. At first, I didn't think I really needed it because I didn't see much dirt or residue on the cotton pad. Well, after several months of use (and this being the only change in my skincare routine) my breakouts are dramatically improved. I went from usually having at least one pimple on my face at all times to having maybe 2 pimples a month. I'm not sure if it's this toner in particular that is helping, or if any toner would do the trick. However, since this seems to be working and it is very inexpensive, I will continue to use this one. I really like the lightweight, plastic bottle with the flip-top. It is very convenient packaging.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I agree. It didn't do much for my face. Initially I get some yellow stuff from my neck after wiping the cotton ball saturated with this toner. But then I find out as long as I give my body a quick shower with whatever soap out there I can skip this toner step completely. I will skip this to make my routine more efficient.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

... Don't think it did anything, really. No reduced size of pores, reduced oil, reduced/increased dryness, no extra cleansing or moisturisation (that word actually works ^^)
Nada.
Being oily, I don't need to add any more liquids to my face, so I think it was a waste.
Can't really condemn it for doing nothing, though, hence the extra lippie.

I have used multiple bottles of this toner. I find it alright, does the job of removing makeup that hasn't come off with the cleanser. It feels fresh after application and it felt cooling even though it feels pretty much like water on my skin. I use Neutrogena in my daily routine so its kind of natural I would use this toner. Until i can find a better cheap toner that I can buy in supermarkets i will stick to this one.

I still have a two bottles of this toner and not too sure if I will use them again. This toner does make your skin feel fresh the first few minutes you applied it on like any other toners. I find that the product makes my face sticky and quite thick which takes a long while to absorb into the skin. I find the fragance is a bit overwelming since I prefer very little fragance or to no fragance at all in my skincare products. This toner did broke me out right after I applied it. Not too sure if it clogged my pores because of the stickiness or the fragance that I'm not used to. I might try it again another time but most likely will rinse it off after I applied it. Kind of defeats the purpose but I'm not looking forward to see my face breaking out again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only use this on my nose. Because I used this on other parts of my face and ended up with white dry patches looked like eczema so it may have been due to the fragrance. It tones well and its good as a basic toner.

I find this a very basic toner and one of the few that I am coming close to finishing. That said, there isn't anything special about it- it does its job of toning and prepping my skin for moisturizer. It is cheap and easy to find, and does not sting my skin or make it feel tight. I will repurchase this product!

Actually, I like it too.

With the dry winter weather, I have gone back to Ponds cold cream and a toner for cleaning. I'm old (haha 50) and have dry, sensitive skin.

The packaging is kinda depressing. I might have to go buy something a little pricey and refill with this!

Oh, come on, you've done this too!

It was alright. Nothing amazing. It takes some time to sink into my skin though. Not bad but not the greatest.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Just finish a bottle of this , Love it when i mix it with my clean & clear oil-controlling toner . did not have any burning effect , feels refreshed after using it . but i think if used on its own somehow , its just not enough for my skin . not the best but would still repurchase !