December 21, 2014 | 1646 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

Another wonderful product from Korres. This has a great, thick texture, and an absolutely divine scent. I can't do it justice; it's just a very pretty tropical island kind of smell. Very moisturizing, but again, the main attraction for me is the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. The scent is very light(which is nice since it will probably not interfere with your perfume). It is very buttery and leaves your skin feeling like silk. It's not greasy either. My hands just feel and look so much better after using this. I save it to use on my hands because of the cost. If I had alot of money I would use it all over. If you are ever in Sephora make sure to try this. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ofstier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! The smell is AMAZING! I use it once or twice a day. A little bit goes a long way.. if you put on too much, it can feel slightly greasy. This was recommended to me by a girl at Sephora as her #1 choice for body lotion, and she said she'd tried everything in the store. The price is really good and the quality of ingredients is outstanding. I can't wait to try more Korres products!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

This doesn't smell anything like I thought it would...it smells like coconut and rotten fruit, kind of like suntan lotion but in a bad way. It does moisturize well but I am disappointed with this product. I wish it smelled more citrusy and lived up to the high standards of other fine Korres products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by dimples109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome! This is the only product that heals cracked heals and knuckles over night! I have tried to many and this product is amazing. It is very RICH and it feels oily at first. But it is quickly absorbed and truly moisterizes your skin. There is a slight scent to it that some people may not like. ALmost like a coconut smell, but I like it. If you have been searching for a cream that truly moisterizes, you have to try this. It is so rich that you only need to use a very little amount. I find this better than the L'occitane shea butter. My friend's rave about l'occitane, but Korres guava kicks is more effective in healing dry cracked skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This body butter has a nice texture because it's fairly thick and moisturizing but did not leave my skin feeling overly greasy. However, I have mixed feelings about the scent- at first it smells fun and tropical, but the drydown is kind of strange and slightly unpleasant. Luckily the scent fades fairly quickly. I would wear this product to bed but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by not_makeupey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the consistancy. It's rich and absorbs very well. I keep it by my bed and before I go to sleep I apply this to my hands and feet. But....although the scent is fruity, it's a bit too strong. Sometimes kinda chemically, which is strange, considering the Korres claim to fame. I'll try more products!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really loved the scent of this product, and the packaging is great. It's quite a thick lotion, and takes a little massaging for it to be absorbed completely, but overall I'm not sure I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lanvin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely Incredible! The smell & feel of this butter is divine. Normally I don't care for sweet smelling body products but this is an exception. It is sweet yet comforting and not nauseating at all. This product leaves my skin feeling like satin. The pump is very convenient, my only request is...larger bottle, please!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sushi_victim

This smells soo lovely! Light and sweet. I like the pump packaging it comes in, very convenient. The only thing i dont like is, is its a bit thick.