Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff! My skin was completely chapped and totally healed it and aborbed into my skin. I was so happy that it worked so well and smells so amazing! Can't say enough good stuff about this product and this company.

I got a 0.9 deluxe size sample from Sephora. Otherwise I'd not have bought this. To me, the scent is a bit nauseating. Good thing it isn't very strong. This is not a fresh, fruit-based scent (what you'd expect from a guava cream) but more of a mellow floral edge. There is something about it that bothers me, maybe because it reminds me of a masculine bath product for some reason. I prefer other body butters and creams over this because the moisturizing effect isn't that noticeable. For the price, you don't get that much product; if quality doesn't measure up, then it isn't really worth it. One good thing about it: it's not oily - gets absorbed right into my skin.

Another wonderful product from Korres. This has a great, thick texture, and an absolutely divine scent. I can't do it justice; it's just a very pretty tropical island kind of smell. Very moisturizing, but again, the main attraction for me is the fragrance.

This stuff is amazing. The scent is very light(which is nice since it will probably not interfere with your perfume). It is very buttery and leaves your skin feeling like silk. It's not greasy either. My hands just feel and look so much better after using this. I save it to use on my hands because of the cost. If I had alot of money I would use it all over. If you are ever in Sephora make sure to try this. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The smell is AMAZING! I use it once or twice a day. A little bit goes a long way.. if you put on too much, it can feel slightly greasy. This was recommended to me by a girl at Sephora as her #1 choice for body lotion, and she said she'd tried everything in the store. The price is really good and the quality of ingredients is outstanding. I can't wait to try more Korres products!

This doesn't smell anything like I thought it would...it smells like coconut and rotten fruit, kind of like suntan lotion but in a bad way. It does moisturize well but I am disappointed with this product. I wish it smelled more citrusy and lived up to the high standards of other fine Korres products.

Awesome! This is the only product that heals cracked heals and knuckles over night! I have tried to many and this product is amazing. It is very RICH and it feels oily at first. But it is quickly absorbed and truly moisterizes your skin. There is a slight scent to it that some people may not like. ALmost like a coconut smell, but I like it. If you have been searching for a cream that truly moisterizes, you have to try this. It is so rich that you only need to use a very little amount. I find this better than the L'occitane shea butter. My friend's rave about l'occitane, but Korres guava kicks is more effective in healing dry cracked skin.

This body butter has a nice texture because it's fairly thick and moisturizing but did not leave my skin feeling overly greasy. However, I have mixed feelings about the scent- at first it smells fun and tropical, but the drydown is kind of strange and slightly unpleasant. Luckily the scent fades fairly quickly. I would wear this product to bed but that's about it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the consistancy. It's rich and absorbs very well. I keep it by my bed and before I go to sleep I apply this to my hands and feet. But....although the scent is fruity, it's a bit too strong. Sometimes kinda chemically, which is strange, considering the Korres claim to fame. I'll try more products!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really loved the scent of this product, and the packaging is great. It's quite a thick lotion, and takes a little massaging for it to be absorbed completely, but overall I'm not sure I would repurchase.

Top Rated Korres Products