November 24, 2014 | 2041 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This helps me get through life. With circles like mine, there isn't a product to cover them and incidentially, this one doesn't cover them completely either but it does the best job of everything that I've tried. It's also done a good job hiding some acne scarring. I'm happy that it blends easily, stays put all day long, is easy to find and easy to apply. I will be trying more products from Estee Lauder. This is a no-frills workhorse product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great under eye concealer just dot ur under eye area and blend I use a sponge or my fingers. Full coverage and literally make under eyebags dissappear. I use light/medium which is a good match for my nw25-30 colouring. I have tried to use this concealer for blemishes and for me it tends to look a bit patchy and dry and doesntblend well with my foundation but this doesnt bother me so much because I use my trusty benefit boing for this when I need to. All in a great product which I will definitley repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this concealer! I am so excited they brought back the extra light shade. They discontinued the extra light shade about 7 years ago and the light shade was just to dark for under my eyes. I was on the Nordstrom website the other day and saw extra light as a shade available for purchase. After gaining my composure, I went to the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's. They were out. I then went to Dillards and picked up the last tube for sale. It's only twenty two bucks and lasts forever! This concealer is so fantastic! It has an SPF of 10 with titanium dioxide as the sunscreen ingredient. The consistency is so light and creamy. There is a slight yellow undertone which works for me even though my skin has pink undertones. It really counteracts the bluish/purple circles I inherited from my pops. The coverage is outstanding and this concealer really goes the distance. Never a crease is found under my eyes and it dries to a perfectly semi matte finish. I can't rave enough about this concealer or the shade. This is once again my HG concealer. Please Estee Lauder, don't break my heart again by discontinuing this gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by JAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a really really great product, the concealer stays in place all day and actually covers blemishes completely, unlike many other concealers. Unfortunately it only comes in three colours and the lightest tint is still too dark for my skin =( But I do highly recommend it to anyone with slightly darker skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Merlinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mixed Feelings..... LOVE this for work. It stays put all day and does a great job of covering dark circles and/or skin imperfections. Great packaging and blends nicely with my skintone. The only CON I find with this is that it doesn't photograph well!!! NOOOooo. Other than that this is awesome, but I wouldn't use it for a night out. It looks goofy in photos. I used to use their double wear foundation but found out that leaves a whitish cast too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the consistency of this concealer. it stays on, and really does cover problem areas. this is my HG concealer. i never thought i'd find a better concealer than maybelline, but estee lauder has really outdone theirselves. this concealer is so much different than other ones, so much better, which is definitely a good thing. i don't mind buying products that are expensive if they work good, and this definitely does. its not watered down and i just really cannot help but brag on the coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in medium I'm nc 37 and it has the most amazing pinkish undertone which brightens and gives an instant face life. I'm only 16 but I naturally have fine lines and this is why I gave this product only four stars because it starts creasing one me after maybe 5 hours of wear. the coverage is absolutely amazing, it's literally FULL coverage! and they also have a set at Estee Lauder that comes with this concealer and the double wear light foundation and a spotlight primer for only $37 which is AWESOME!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second tube and I still have a brand new tube stock up under the counter. Recently I purchased the Estee Lauder foundation kit and it comes with a half size of this concealer. I don't think I need to repurchase for a while.
The product itself is very creamy but kind of thick. I need about a minute to dab it evenly under my eyes. It does cover very well though. This is the only concealer I've tried that will stay on all day. Even though I am not a big fan of the consistency I still keep buying it. I really recommend moisturizing your under eyes with a good eye cream before applying it. Because throughout the day you might find it a bit drying.
When I was close to finish up my first tube the sponge head broke so I ended up throwing it away without using it up completely. Hopefully this time it will last.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will not repurchase this. It's too drying for my undereye area. Coverage is good but definitely not full. Staying power is not better than my all time favorite (Exuviance). I've applied all kinds of undereye moisturizers and still ended up with accentuated fine lines due to dryness. And for reference, my fine lines are barely visible otherwise. The color I picked was 02 which fits my NC20-25 skin tone pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I would almost say this is my HG concealer, but that honor belongs to Guerlain's Duo Correcteur (Which is disc... so this might take its place). This is a nice creamy concealer that sets pretty quick and gives good coverage. I use it on my redness, under eyes, and it works well. I think the lasting powder is pretty good and it has a nice matte slight satin finish.