July 22, 2014 | 2423 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this as a face cleanser has made my skin far too dry. The same goes as a body cleanser. The only reason why IÁd buy it again os to use the shavings of it and mix it with potpurri for a bathroom fragrance. Otherwise, it you have dry skin, look elsewhere in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Love this beauty bar. I used to waste so much money trying new facial cleansers, but my derm recommended I try this. I used to have mild acne and my skin became quite sensitive. Dove works wonders for me - it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and works well to cleanse my face. It doesn't break out my skin and my combo skin doesn't feel dry either. Plus, doubles as a body wash - although I use a seperate bar.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I make my own soaps from scratch and I have to admit I do love this soap.

It has all the qualities I aspire too as a soapmaker. It it ph balanced, lathers beautifully, is stark white, smells divine and leaves your skin feeling soft and nice.

The ingredients are cheap but they put it together in such a way that it works.

I love my homemade soaps but I love Dove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Moly! this is an AMAZING product!
It cleared my skin,made it soft without overdrying!
I swear by this! its my alltime favorite bar soap <3
LOVE IT<3
NEVER discontinue PLEASE.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by rosedrop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sadly for me, this product simply didn't work for my skin. I have persistent acne on my chin area and after reading rave reviews on MUA, I had high hopes for this bar soap. However, after using it daily for about a month, I realized my acne problem worsened!! I now only use this bar soap as a body/hand wash and have switched to Kiehls Ultra cleanser which is working currently working well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have been using this beauty bar for about 16 years! It's very gentle and moisturizing. It's also very creamy and it lathers really well! The only problem that I have with this is that beauty bars are unsanitary since bacteria can collect on the bar after each use. I will be switching to the body wash! Love this product anyways!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by forevergreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i used to get the big jugs of dove cream soap, but then i found this and i love it! the smell doesnt bother me and i love how soft it makes my skin feel. i use it on my face to keep it from breaking out but also on the rest of my body. i was very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells good. i have dry skin on my legs mostly cause i have track and i run out doors in the cold sometimes in shorts (its december alrite in NYC) and my skin cracks and gets itchy. After using this, i dun needa apply lotion anymore. i dun have EXTREME dry skin but this soap is the whole package for me =]. ive tried other bar soaps b4 and this leaves mah skin feeling like a baby's butt. Btw i hate bar soaps caz like in cartoons i have a hard time holding it and it slips outta mah hand and the bar just jumps out of my grip. ANYWAY THIS IS GOOD PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by NatNikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using dove soap for a good 5 years now. I was never a fan of body washes as my skin is sensitive to fragrances and for some reason unscented body washes never left me feeling as clean. I heard alot about how gentle and moisturizing dove was and decides to try it out and haven't looked back since. I use the sensitive skin version and have found that it leaves my skin soft and supple not dry and tight like most soaps. The price is also great, I tend to find it on sale quite often at Wal Mart. I will definitely continue to use this product long term.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by kohana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only soap I use to clean myself--face, body, even hair! It is so economical, and gentle on my skin. I use the "sensitive skin" version that is unscented. I also appreciate not having to have just another plastic bottle in the shower. Every time I use it, my skin is very soft and soothed.