December 21, 2014 | 1417 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by happy2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This really is the best eyelash comb I've ever used--in retrospect it makes the others I've tried seem futile and completely ineffective. Get this--but be CAREFUL with it, it's sharp!--you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simple product that does exactly what it says it does. This comb has saved many mascaras that I would've overwise thrown away because they clump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I don't know how I survived before this. Now when I see women with clumpy lashes, I want to leave one of these under their pillow so they never have spiderlashes again. This mini miracle tool can usually redeem even the worst mascaras. Just be careful - it's pokey and metal, a horrible combination of qualities in a product that gets that close to your eye. It even hurts if you catch your finger on the teeth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much I am going out and getting several back-ups since I don't know if they will always sell this in my (European) country. I was so lucky to discover this in a section devoted to American cosmetic items here in a department store, I was so amazed to see it I almost ATE it to be sure it was for real! These American miracle products aren't often sold here! Anyways this is one of my two best kept secrets which every girl who prizes her lashes should own. The other secret is Shiseido mascara base. I thought I could get by just fine with cheapy plastic combs but they have nothing at all in common with this baby. This miracle comb, as other reviewers have mentioned, separates and fans out EVERY SINGLE lash on your eye even the tiniest ones. It seems to multiply the amount of your lashes by about 50, and you will not have not even one little clump (I hate clumps, I suppose most girls do). I didn't expect it to make much of a difference, after all I have sparse Asian lashes so I thought no comb would give me lashes which don't exist. But apparently I have more lashes than I thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by souplada79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YAY! Goodbye bad lash days! After using this, I don't think I can ever go back to using those plastic ones. I don't think I've ever been happy with the way my eyelashes look. I can pretty much use any clumpy mascara and this would work magic. It really separates lashes well and removes any excess mascara you have. Normally, with a plastic comb, it would take me forever to remove clumps. One or two swipes of this comb and I'm clump-free! You do have to be careful though because the ends of the comb are pretty sharp.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sagc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this thing! I used to wonder how other girls got their eyelashes so nice and even with no clumps or sticking together. I always thought they were just lucky. Maybe they were but this sure works for me. I have to agree with what everyone says about being careful. I stuck myself in the finger with it and it hurt! This is definitely not something to use without a mirror or in the car. The price is right - $6.00 here in Virginia. I would definitiely purchase again but probably won't have to. I doubt it will wear out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by crazylazy1004

THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I OWN, I SWEAR. WITHOUT THIS, MY EYELASHES WOULD JUST BE TARANTULA LEGS. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS IN THEIR MAKE UP BAGS BECAUSE IT IS THAT ORGASMIC!

the fact that it's metal and not plastic makes the brushing action that much more precise. It separates even the tiniest lashes and it works wonders with clumps. a lot of stores don't carry this product so i suggest going to target and getting sophia kashuk's metal tooth comb instead. it's the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

What a lifesaver! This is a must have for those who are mascara-driven. I typically don't wear mascara, but when I do, I definitely finish with this comb. As others have mentioned, yes the comb is made out of metal, and yes the individual spikes are very sharp, and yes it WILL HURT if you poke yourself with it. Make sure you take your time when combing through your lovely lashes with this. This product is definitely not something for a rushed go, and certainly not for the usual in-the-car fixup... unless you want to damage your eyes permanently. Now with that out of the way, I can't emphasize enough how much I love this. It really separates mascara-ed eyelashes and keeps them beautifully clump free. And it's only 10 bucks!! A MUST HAVE, I repeat. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How did I ever surive as a makeup-wearing adult without this thing!?! It is brilliant! I apply my mascara, then comb though lightly with the Tweezerman lash comb. My lashes end up perfectly separated and clump-free - beautifuly, fringe-y lashes! It is very quick to do, and the few seconds this extra step takes makes a huge difference. One caveat: *Must be careful* with this thing. It is easy to poke yourself in the eye with it, and since it is metal and the ends are pointy and sharp, it hurts like *#!# when it happens (it hurt like that for a couple days after I did it, but thank goodness I didn't do any actual damage to my eye). I am now very, very careful with it, it does have the potential to be dangerous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

What everyone else said. You can use the lumpiest, clumpiest, most ancient mascara you own, and a few swipes of the Tweezerman will make your lashes look naturally gorgeous. (Not that I recommend you actually do this. I'm just sayin' is all.) If you're thinking of trying the new breed of ultra-thickening mascaras like Lancome Fatale, L'Oreal Volume Shocking, etc, you need this or else you will end up with a goopy mess. Also helps prevent the "windblown" look where all your lashes are pointing in the same direction. Absolutely does not compare to cheapy plastic combs. A staple in my makeup bag. continued >>