October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Another Great One! I use this one everyday, really packs on eyeshadow, evenly. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by omgitscorinne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush for someone who doesn't have any other MAC brushes. The bristles are soft, and it really packs on color. It's great at multitasking & is a must have. The price might scare off some, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush was my first ever MAC brush. My cousin gave it to me for my birthday and I was sooo amazed with the application. I was using the ELF professional eyeshadow brush before and it does not even compare. It packs on color like no other. I use it to put all over the lid, highlight, outter corner and sometimes even on my bottom lash line.

I looove this brush so much. I put that I would repurchase, but I don't feel the need because I know this brush will last me for a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Cbc1025

This is a really really great brush!
Soooo exceptional to the other brushes I have from other brands. The uneveness of the bristles on this brush makes grabbing the eye shadow so easily and than packing the color to the eyelid with so minimal fallout and most of the time no fallout at all! Just by tapping the brush rids of excess eye shadow and than I can use it again with a different shade. I'm so satisfied to have bought this based on MUA Reviews considering this is the first time I even got to use one. :):):)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by julvett

This is a perfect eyeshadow brush, I could never really apply eyeshadow until I discovered it. This brush is magic, I think I'm gonna buy 3... 5 stars for sure

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing brush.

Picks up and deposits color easily and without mess. The width makes it ideal for applying directly to the lid in a few quick strokes while its narrow depth makes it ideal for blending in the crease or smudging eyeliner in a pinch. Were I leaving on a trip, I'd only really need this one brush, it's that versatile. Meanwhile, it's held up through several cleanings now with no shedding, discoloration, or splaying.

Of the wide selection of eye brushes MAC provides, this is hands down the first one you should get!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaAmourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? This brush really packs on the shadow to my lid without much fallout. Great for dark shadows and loose pigments mixed wth Fix+. The color really comes off the brush when you wash it. I'm planning on buying a few more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sportylass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush! I use it everyday to apply my eyeshadow all over the lid. It picks up the product well and is useful at blending out the edges. My HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really good brush that does what it's supposed to do. Only works for application though, you'll need something else for blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mimifrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love it. Great brush. Can be used to pack on the color and to blend. Definitely worth the money. I first tried it out with my hello kitty collection. I used it so much that i started getting scared that i would ruin it. So i got the original size!