October 23, 2014 | 1647 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a stunning fragrance without a question of a doubt it is utterly feminine sensual and sexy on me it smells very clean slightly gourmand with a hint of floral which I really appreciate, I prefer this to allure sensualle chanel which unfortunately didint suit me and do own it,however I don't own this yet.I smelled it at a department store and tested it on my pulse point of my wrist,I was immediately memorized and captivated by its beauty and femininity I can imagine an avant garde woman wearing this like nicole kidman or the late manroe. I love this with out a doubt however I prefer a fragrance with a bit more of a dark side this is light cheerful beautiful and happy I like a perfume with a bit of a dark side to it like my signature perfume Angel.but I would get this most definitely despite its lack of dark aura that I opt a perfume to possess.this I would say is in the same family as miss dior cherie another favorite of mind this is like miss diors bigger older sister if you fan of miss dior like me than this one is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hope this review is able to capture the full extent of my love for this fragrance! I have had his fragrance for over two and a half years and If I had to wear only one fragrance for the rest of my life, it would be Coco Mademoiselle. It is great for everything: it adds a certain sophisticated chicness to casual situations, yet it is sophisticated enough for formal occasions - and everything in between. This fragrance has an inviting warmth to it that I love. For reference, I do not have a very "girly" taste in fragrances. I usually like clean scents or even some men's fragrances. Coco Mademoiselle is feminine and striking without being over the top. It is just perfect. The rectangular clear glass bottle with gold and pink accents is also beautiful. Everything about this fragrance is beautiful! Like some other reviewers, I would prefer if this fragrance lasted a bit longer on the skin. I have the EDP and it lasts a decent amount of time, and definitely longer than Chanel No 5. I will repurchase this absolute gem of a fragrance because I have never found anything quite like it. Bravo Chanel!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yueti

The lovely middle notes are worth the 15 minutes wait until the sinus-blowtorching GladeŽ-grade citrus blasts clear up, but I won't be repurchasing, not with that price tag. 3 and a half lippies, rounded down to 3 (why can't we have half-lippies?)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My very first favourite parfume. I love love love it and I always keep a bottle at my home, but it's just getting to popular so I don't wear it so much anymore. I really wish this was less hyped so I could keep it for my self :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite perfume, I love it. I always spritz my hair to catch the smell when I move. A couple sprays lasts all day which is nice since this perfume isn't cheap, It's a bit heavy so I wear it all winter and when summer rolls around being in LA I usually reach for something slightly lighter and less expensive since I usually sweat it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by lolsann

This fragrance is lovely and unique, and it smells differently on everybody. It is one of my all time favorites - it's a "warm" feminine smell that's suitable for winter/fall, and it works well for evenings.
Unfortunately: the packaging quality is not good. The little "ring" that the cap is supposed to sit on falls of all the time when I pull off the cap. This is first of all annoying, and I feel it has lead to leakage and a change in the fragrance (I did buy it almost 3 years ago, but other smells I own haven't changed even though they are older). For a fairly expensive perfume, this is disappointing. Bad Chanel.

The lasting power is really good on me too, and I have the EDP.
For spring/summer I'm now buying Chanel Chance eau Tendre, which is a lovely, light floral with "something" to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Qinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell from the bottle after sniffing a few Chanels in store. I liked the dry down on my skin too. But...after two days it becomes boring...I still think it's nicer and more interesting than many other light floral fragrances, and it's probably perfect for a nice girl who is on the way to becoming a lovely woman one day. But personally I prefer Coco, which is more sophisticated and balmy (as opposed to floral).

I think it's still nice in warmer months, but given the price tag I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again. I have the EDP and it does last a very long time, which is why I bought it in the first place.

So...perfect for a nice girl...not sophisticated enough for a lady, or not interesting enough for a person seeking variety and depth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE perfume. Smells nice, clean and sexy. It's really feminine and it's not too overwhelming. The smell tends to fade away after a while if you buy the eau de toilette version, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought the EDP and one spritz lasts all day. It's not overly flowery and sweet. I love this during winter, but for warmer months, I don't like how it smells on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Read Tavoh's review would be a lazy review. So I will add, this is a beautiful, well-composed, elegant, luxurious, feminine fragrance. Save it for special occasions otherwise you'll get sick of it. I wore it on my wedding day, and it has reminded me of the happy occasion ever after. Just like Chanel No 5 was a fragrance that encapsulated a time period and mood, and is associated with an older generation, Coco Mademoiselle seems to me summative of our generation. Tavoh's review mentions that it seems to change depending on the weather, and I wanna echo that observation. It's true. I noticed the same thing with Miss Dior Cherie. Wonder why.. doesn't happen with most of my frags, only these two. Btw I wrote a review for this years ago, under another account.. consider this an update (to confirm, yes, still love it, still recommend to others)