Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 9/20/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this little petite bottle. it has a deep yet light scent to it. i own it in all forms, but this, as they description says, is the truest, purist, and most outstanding form. lasts and lasts and is such a sensory application.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've never been one for "perfumy" smelling perfumes if that makes sense. lol I always have liked real clean smelling just out of the shower type stuff, but after finally sniffing and trying a sample of this, I must say I have fallen deeply for this beautiful masterpiece of a perfume. It is just exquisite and divine beyond words. This is a very girley perfume, feminine, and classy, but yet it is down to earth. You could wear it every day if you don't over do it. It is one of the more lighter Chanel's in my opinion. They really hit the nail on this head with this one. Just really I think it is the best smelling perfume ever. Like a more modern, sweeter, youthful version of Shalimar. I think this will be my new sig sent for this fall and winter. Absolutely LOVE it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I'm not usually one to be drawn to sweet and girly scents but this is probably the only one I truly love and have re-bought many times! I've given this as gifts to girlfriends as well and they, like me, seem to love it to bits. Love the romantic smell, and definitely an extreme opposite to the classic, old-school smell of the no.5.

on 8/27/2012 8:51:00 PM

This scent is wonderful. its so pretty im just in love. I get compliments whenever i wear it, and i know when my friends have stolen a spritz because i can smell it on them. They cant help it. Its very expensive but worth it. If you live in new york you can usually buy perfume on the street for much cheaper. although it may not always be legitimate so i like to bring samples of my own perfumes with me and check the scents

on 8/7/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my Signature scent It has a nice light scent not to heavy like no 5 has and its a floral scent it has a hint of orchid I think.? it doesn't last very long thou :(

on 8/6/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love this scent. It is very classy, and not overpowering at all. It's warm and sweet to me, and the first time I used it, my husband - then new fiancee- actually said "you smell soooo good". : ) always nice for a girl to hear.
I would buy again if I had a lot more money.

on 8/5/2012 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had this perfume 1 year ago but I decided to sell it on ebay as it is too strong for me.
I think the scent is very beautiful and elegant so I bought the body mist version instead.
The smell of the body mist is a lot softer than the perfume and it is strong enough to use it as a perfume.
So, girls, try the body mist and you may still have the same effect.

on 7/17/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I adore this perfume! It is my signature scent I have other Chanel perfumes but none compare to this one. It is not overpowering, I can use it anywhere, it does not smell to old or to young like other scents it is just right. I love how it smells like citrus i love how this perfume makes me so happy. I don't know about the rest of you but to me when I smell different perfumes that i've worn before they take me back to a particular time I was using that specific perfume even if I have it now which I do it will always take me back. With this one the coco mademoiselle it doesn't do that it does not take me back even though i've worn it in the past and I like that because it is in the NOW fragance.

on 7/16/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't smell too good at first, however starts to smell nice after a while. Wouldn't buy again because it is very expensive.

on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a great night time perfume to use. Love it!

Popular Fragrances