December 21, 2014 | 877 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a quality chypre fragrance for sure. It is robust and lasts all day, even weeks, if sprayed on a coat or something that isn't laundered.

But despite it's class and complexity, it isn't a pleasant smell. It has no sexual prowess or sensuality. It would be good to wear while sitting the bar exam or attending a women's rights campaign, perhaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

This perfume is lovely ;-) I actually smelt it from a tester in the shop and didn't like it... Then one of my friends smelt really really nice I couldn't get the smell out of my head I actually went home and had a bit of the scent on me lol! Well anyway once it's on you and I guess 'settles' to your skin it smells sooo beautiful, the smell is classy, strong, long lasting! I actually went and bought one for myself then my mom smelt it on me and what do I find she has bought the following day? The same perfume :)
But yes really great perfume, my reccomendation is if your interested in buying/smelling it, spray it on yourself not on the little tester papers.
It's quite pricey but it's so worth it! 2 sprays (one of my neck, one on my wrist) and its lasts ALL day! Money well spent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by AnKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging and the whole product itself oozes class!

This reminds me of my teen years when I was about 15+. I loved it then and I love it now! I must buy another bottle soon as I miss the smell so much :(.

The smell is quite strong and it is far from sweet. In my opinion it is more like a cologne. However, I am the type that loves those kind of smells. It is a classic Chanel smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a HUGE Chanel fan! I love everything about this brand. I've been wearing this since it arrived in the stores and I adrore it! Its smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

This is my second favorite perfume, my first being Dior's Jadore. I always get wonderful compliments from other women when I wear this sent. Men seem to compliment me for my Jadore. So being a single lady I usually will pick Dior over Chanel lol

That weird tidbit aside, this perfume is wonderful. If makes you feel womanly and cultured. I mean how can you wear anything Chanel and not feel like a real woman?

I don't know much about perfume, but this smell is mature, floral and spicy. That is at least how it strikes me when I smell it and when I use "mature" I mean that it doesn't smell like cotton candy or a lollipop. It also doesn't mean it smells like a cheap grandma perfume. I think this is appropriate for 20 somethings and everyone beyond.

The bottle this comes in is nicely designed. It is chic and elegant like most Chanel products. The only thing that stinks is the cap sorta got loose and doesn't securely affix to the bottle anymore. My perfume is a few years old so maybe they remedied this packaging design flaw by now. I will check when I buy my next bottle in the future.

Overall I am always pleased by this perfume. I will buy it again and again. I would definitely recommend this perfume, but as always try this out on your skin before you buy because perfume magically transforms and becomes unique on each individuals skin. :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by danicaislucky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never worn a perfume and have gotten so many compliments before! It smells so wonderful and strong and with one spray you're good. The price isn't really ideal, especially with buying the larger bottle - but it's worth it. It's a nice bottle and it's my favorite perfume hands down. The cap did become a little worn out from the constant taking off and putting back on, but that's really nothing to complain too much about. Overall, LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a stunning fragrance without a question of a doubt it is utterly feminine sensual and sexy on me it smells very clean slightly gourmand with a hint of floral which I really appreciate, I prefer this to allure sensualle chanel which unfortunately didint suit me and do own it,however I don't own this yet.I smelled it at a department store and tested it on my pulse point of my wrist,I was immediately memorized and captivated by its beauty and femininity I can imagine an avant garde woman wearing this like nicole kidman or the late manroe. I love this with out a doubt however I prefer a fragrance with a bit more of a dark side this is light cheerful beautiful and happy I like a perfume with a bit of a dark side to it like my signature perfume Angel.but I would get this most definitely despite its lack of dark aura that I opt a perfume to possess.this I would say is in the same family as miss dior cherie another favorite of mind this is like miss diors bigger older sister if you fan of miss dior like me than this one is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hope this review is able to capture the full extent of my love for this fragrance! I have had his fragrance for over two and a half years and If I had to wear only one fragrance for the rest of my life, it would be Coco Mademoiselle. It is great for everything: it adds a certain sophisticated chicness to casual situations, yet it is sophisticated enough for formal occasions - and everything in between. This fragrance has an inviting warmth to it that I love. For reference, I do not have a very "girly" taste in fragrances. I usually like clean scents or even some men's fragrances. Coco Mademoiselle is feminine and striking without being over the top. It is just perfect. The rectangular clear glass bottle with gold and pink accents is also beautiful. Everything about this fragrance is beautiful! Like some other reviewers, I would prefer if this fragrance lasted a bit longer on the skin. I have the EDP and it lasts a decent amount of time, and definitely longer than Chanel No 5. I will repurchase this absolute gem of a fragrance because I have never found anything quite like it. Bravo Chanel!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yueti

The lovely middle notes are worth the 15 minutes wait until the sinus-blowtorching GladeŽ-grade citrus blasts clear up, but I won't be repurchasing, not with that price tag. 3 and a half lippies, rounded down to 3 (why can't we have half-lippies?)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My very first favourite parfume. I love love love it and I always keep a bottle at my home, but it's just getting to popular so I don't wear it so much anymore. I really wish this was less hyped so I could keep it for my self :D