Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Elegant,Sophisticated,Feminine,Sexy,Timeless these are just few of the words that describe the Mademoiselle fragrance.
It's a staple on my vanity it's the fragrance that any confident woman can wear at any age. Simply a classic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I remember spraying this on a spray card and leaving it in my purse. For days and weeks, I would smell the after notes. I loved the lingering scent that would last weeks more than the initial scent after spaying it. That's the only reason I purchase it.

My favourite perfume. I used to use miss Dior Cherie. I find that this scent is more sophisticated and lasts ALL DAY. I love it! Also, some people might say it is expensive but the price is average for a high end perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My best friend got this for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it.
It's sophisticated and understated, and definitely perks up my mood. The bottle is cute and I've found the scent to work well for both day and night - I've never been a huge fan of heavy scents at night.

I'm only giving it 4 starts because I think there are a lot of other perfumes that live up to this one at a lower price but otherwise, love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My friend was raving about this so while in ulta I sprayed myself with it, I quickly regretted it. It smelled like earth. Like sap, pine, grass, dirt, bark; u name it. It smelled like someone took a whole forrest, put it in a blender and liquefied it and poured it in a bottle. I had to finish my errands with this junk on me and it was giving me a headache. yet another high end fail.

This is my favourite fragrance, it is so classy and expensive smelling. Whenever I wear it I receive so many compliments! Its such a lovely fragrance and no matter what, I always come back to this. Ive had my fair share of fragrances and loved so many but this is my old faithful. My mother uses it and I associate this smell with her along with Estee Lauder - beautiful. Such a gorgeous fragrance. I just LOVE it!! & so do men. I went to the bathroom and when I walked through the lobby way in a bar, a man stopped me and asked what I was wearing, I told him and he said ''I knew it was Chanel, you have lovely taste'' !! BUY IT! x

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

No matter how many other high-end and obscure fragrances I try I always end up back with Coco Mademoiselle (or at least hinting heavily for my significant other to buy it for a special occasion!) The reason I adore Coco Mademoiselle so much is that it really does smell like a real perfume should smell. As much as I do balk at the prohibitively expensive price it really is one of those cases where you get what you pay for. I wear the EDP and it lasts all day and has a warmth and depth that cheaper synthetic fragrances just can't fake. Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of a classic Chanel bag in that it has a subtle elegance that doen't need to scream or shout. It really is the perfect floral and will always be a part of my fragrance wadrobe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this. I'm not good at describing scents, but I agree with previous reviewer and it definitely doesn't smell cheap. It lasts a very long time on me and I always get complimented on it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

What's with all the hype ??? It smells like a cheap prostitute if you ask me. The longevity is amazingly disturbing though. After taking a shower, I was still able to smell it on me.

it's a great perfume for me - I have EDT, as EDP seemed a bit too strong. it lasts a few hours and it makes me feel great, so feminine. my husband loves this one too :)

Popular Fragrances