August 23, 2014 | 1240 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Qinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell from the bottle after sniffing a few Chanels in store. I liked the dry down on my skin too. But...after two days it becomes boring...I still think it's nicer and more interesting than many other light floral fragrances, and it's probably perfect for a nice girl who is on the way to becoming a lovely woman one day. But personally I prefer Coco, which is more sophisticated and balmy (as opposed to floral).

I think it's still nice in warmer months, but given the price tag I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again. I have the EDP and it does last a very long time, which is why I bought it in the first place.

So...perfect for a nice girl...not sophisticated enough for a lady, or not interesting enough for a person seeking variety and depth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE perfume. Smells nice, clean and sexy. It's really feminine and it's not too overwhelming. The smell tends to fade away after a while if you buy the eau de toilette version, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought the EDP and one spritz lasts all day. It's not overly flowery and sweet. I love this during winter, but for warmer months, I don't like how it smells on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Read Tavoh's review would be a lazy review. So I will add, this is a beautiful, well-composed, elegant, luxurious, feminine fragrance. Save it for special occasions otherwise you'll get sick of it. I wore it on my wedding day, and it has reminded me of the happy occasion ever after. Just like Chanel No 5 was a fragrance that encapsulated a time period and mood, and is associated with an older generation, Coco Mademoiselle seems to me summative of our generation. Tavoh's review mentions that it seems to change depending on the weather, and I wanna echo that observation. It's true. I noticed the same thing with Miss Dior Cherie. Wonder why.. doesn't happen with most of my frags, only these two. Btw I wrote a review for this years ago, under another account.. consider this an update (to confirm, yes, still love it, still recommend to others)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by alikatgrrl

Classic bottle, timeless clean fresh scent, heaven in a bottle.

I love this fragrance. It's light enough for me to wear around my two children (ages 1 & 3) yet strong enough for me to wear out and feel put together.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Coco mademoiselle...
it's so tempting and seductive.
i love the packaging,comes with classic chanel fragrance bottle(square bottle).so luxury.
golden pink color...it's so lovely, moreover i'm a pink lover.
this product smells good,whereas i don't really mind with the balmy scent and love flowery fragrant better, but this coco line smells so good!!!!!!

when i compare to the original coco, it has similiar scent, but this coco mademoiselle smells younger, i mean it's not very mature as coco and fresher. I heard that this edp contains white flower as its notes, so i love this coco mademoiselle better than coco.
coco is mature, sensual, elegant and more suitable wear it at night
while
coco mademoiselle is fresh, reminds me of classy french young women, warm and more suitable wear it at winter but can be use daily, not only night.
but this fragrance reminds me of my friend, because it's her signature scent. she smells good with this fragrance whereas we live in tropical country which has no winter.
this fragrance is amazing!!!
at first(before i tried chanel perfumes line) i would pick no.5 because it's more flowery and classic after read some reviews.
but no.5 so powdery and reminds me of common soap bar even thought it is phenomenal and classified as flowery fragant.

well
chanel coco mademoiselle has :

- good smell, not really flowery but comes with white flower notes
- luxury and lovely packaging, golden pink colour, comes with chanel classic bottle
- long last scent
- warm effect
- expensive look!!!!
very very luxury ..............

love it !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkwinter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing perfume, lasts all day. Beautiful, luxurious bottle and is my staple signature everyday scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by lippylover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ardt7667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My signature scent for over six years. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danni72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i gone through three bottles of this perfume i love it sooo much .... its just so great .. it just makes me feel fresh and the smell doesnt change on me for he rest of the day