August 23, 2014 | 1116 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by moonpiesformisfits

I LOVE THIS!! I have sparse eyebrows from overplucked and this looks very natural. I will repurchase over and over! ***UPDATE*** WOW!! I used this today with no powder for a party and after 10 water balloons and sodas and countless sprays from water guns, it still is there!! I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by monetsgarden

This is an awesome product! I just picked it up today on a whim and I can't believe I hadn't thought to try it before. I've been using BeneFit Brow Zings in Dark for ages, but I was getting frustrated with it lately -- the powder is too light and golden for my brows and just doesn't look natural. Spiked is a dark brown that's a perfect match for my brows, and the fine point lets you draw with short strokes that look like hairs. So much easier and more realistic than trying to use powder or wax! This pencil is going to be in my arsenal from now on for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by gitana24urbana

This pencil rocks my world! I used to use L'Oreal Brow Colourist and then it got discontinued *sniff sniff*...their crappy replacement contains ispropyl myristate which would make my eyebrows break out in horrid painful zits...I thought I'd never find anything better, until I checked out the reviews for MAC Spiked and gave it a shot! OMG! Never ever going back! This is the Holy Grail of brow pencils for my sparse, short Asian brows! I love the fact that you don't have to sharpen it (which leaves my makeup bag clean), but you do have to be careful about how much you twist up because you can't twist it back down. Go easy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect brow pencil for my natural dark brown colored hair, would buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by tcshin

I LOVe this product! I was on the search for an eyebrow pencil, and i came across Spiked in MUA. Seriously, i will buy this till end of time! I have been using Christian dior eyebrow pencil in Brown #590 for a long time, and i would have to say that MAC's eyebrow pencil is far better. Although they are the same exact color, I don't have to sharpen this one, it's always thin so i could draw a thin line for the end of my eyebrows, its FREAKING CHEAP (US ~$13.00) AND NO ONE notices that i'm wearing it! All my friends and co workers told me it looked so natural! I'm asian with highlighted hair and thin black eyebrows that don't grow past the arch and this matches perfectly! This is definitely my HG and i would totally repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by uglygirl

I have been using this for about 3 years and it works for me. The color is like a dark brown/light black color. I've tried lancome, clinique, and drugstore brands and so far this is the best eyebrow pencil for me. The only thing I hate is that if you turn it too much and too much crayon comes out, there's no way of turning it back, it won't let you, so you have to be careful to only turn a little or else it will break off and that's a waste of product. I'd say I'm on my 4th pencil and I will keep buying more until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 6:00:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

I'm on my third pencil and loving it. I've tried some different products in between, but ALWAYS come back to this. Allows very precise lines for extending the brow. I can't get the powders I've used to look thin enough. Will repurchase again when this one runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lipfiend

I was using Chanel before I decided to try MAC. I LOVE this so much more, because it's easier to use. The fine tip helps with just filling in sparse areas, and looks natural. I have black hair, and this color works well for my needs. I don't draw in my brows, so maybe that's why this color works for me. I have officially switched from Chanel to MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Lotus78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this pencil. I have a nervous habit of pulling out my eyebrows when I'm stressed, so I always have these huge gaps. Yes, it's embarassing. I use this pencil to fill in a natural brow shape and it looks fantastic and wears all day. The first time I wore it to work someone asked if I'd had my brows professionally done. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a superfine pencil brow pencil. I use it strictly for extending my brows (powder looks to messy and fake). You can draw the most precise line. I can't live without this product. The color is a dark brown.