MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

HG!!! Five lippies and then some! MACs eyebrow crayon in spiked is the bomb! Easy to use, needs no shapening, slim nice packaging, looks natural and lasts all day. Need I say more?!? I tried it after I read about it on MUAs Most Popular. THANK YOU fellow MUAers for recommending it! First time user so I don't know how long it'll last but when I run out I will definitely buy again.

I love it!
This crayon "Spiked" looks very natural (for me - quite black and thick eyebrows) and easy to use. I spends a short time for my eyebrows, it save my time when I make up (especially for day I get up late!!!!).

Spiked is soft and easy to apply and the perfect color for my very dark brows. Love it!!

Much better than brow pencils. Looks very natural with my dark brows and I love the twist pen applicator, no more sharpening! I think this is my HG.

this saved my eyebrows. I love it.

I am in Heaven- I have found my HG product. I am sooo happy with this product. It definetly has more pros than cons: not wierd reddish brown like most dark pencils, not waxy, reasonably priced, goes on looking natural- more so than powders I've tried in the past, and the best part- a little goes a long way. The only con- if you pull too much product you can't twist it back. I am going to purchase again and again.

A big plus for the automatic precision line that this crayon delievers! Sometimes I use it as my eyeliner for a quick fix.

I am on my second of these brow crayons. When I ran out the other day I was almost devestated (not completely devestated- this is just makeup). This is the perfect color on me- I have blonde hair that is colored brown, and this pencil works so nicely to bring out my practically invisible brows. It blends easily, stays on all day, and is just brown. None of that weird red tone so many cheaper brow pencils have. The is absolutely worth the outrageous price IMHO.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I still have not decided if I like the powder with an angle brush or this better. But, I do know this looks natural, it is the right color for me and it's easy to use. This is definitely a lot easier to apply than messing with a brush and powder, so if you want easy and natural looking, this is my pick.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This seems to 'set' my face. Love it. I use it to give my brows more color.

Popular Brows Products