Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is good stuff. It deep cleans and your skin feels so refreshed afterwards. A little goes a long way and I use it almost everyday. I have very oily skin and it helps with the oil also.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this scrub. It does exactly what I want it to. The particles are nice and grainy, it has salicylic acid and menthol in it, and it DEEP cleans. Great for people with oily/acne skin. I don't think it's expensive at all, I use mine quite frequently and it lasts about 2.5 months. HG scrub

I'm running low on this and need to get another one. I like this, but I won't use it everyday. It feels great, gives a tingle and it has a ton of tiny little stones to really exfoliate. My bf who hates using any type of skin care products actually likes it too. =)

Definetely a good scrub and longlasting. It is not exactly cheap but thats ok when using it 1-2 a week. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft if you leave it on for an extra 2-3 minutes after scrubing. I will be keeping this scrub no matter what skin care range i may use not having settled well with cliniques range. Perfect for oily/combo skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried St. Ives scrubs and then Victoria Secret...They all seem to work okay, but this just feel this gives me a better clean. Not a big difference, but I like it. Does not over dry my skin if I put on moisturizer...The menthol in this product is misleading, however.

This product makes my skin extremely smooth and soft. A little harsh, but that's okay. It does what it's supposed to do at a good price. Will repurchase.

This is a good, dependable scrub that does just what it is supposed to... removes dead skin. My skin glows after I use this, but it makes it temporarily reddened so I only use it before bed. In the morning I wake up to beautiful, fresh skin (except for when I'm having one of my hellish hormonal breakouts... but that's a different story). I take off 1/2 of an imaginary lippie because I feel that the menthol is an unnecessary ingredient that tricks the mind into thinking your skin is clean. I wish they had a menthol-free version, but other than that this scrub is fantastic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best scrub I have ever used, and I've tried them all. I have oily, sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This scrub rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, never irritated. I hope Clinique never discontinues this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

alright im a guy but i like to take care of my skin. i bought this scrub on the recommendation of the sa who said its good to exfoliate cos it helps absorb moisturizer better etc etc lol.
i have reallllllly oily skin i mean like its oily w/in 2 hours after washing. anyway i used this scrub and lemme tell u i looked up in the mirror and glanced away to grab a towel and i actually did a double take. my face was lighter in color and it just... i dont know it looked different lol in a great way! hahaha
the areas around my nose were kinda brighter in color and my face on the whole was sorta glowing it looked awesome but not in a girly way.

the tube looks like it will last for months but when it runs out ill be buying htis again fo sho