Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 9/19/2007 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this scrub. It does exactly what I want it to. The particles are nice and grainy, it has salicylic acid and menthol in it, and it DEEP cleans. Great for people with oily/acne skin. I don't think it's expensive at all, I use mine quite frequently and it lasts about 2.5 months. HG scrub

on 9/14/2007 3:56:00 AM

I'm running low on this and need to get another one. I like this, but I won't use it everyday. It feels great, gives a tingle and it has a ton of tiny little stones to really exfoliate. My bf who hates using any type of skin care products actually likes it too. =)

on 9/6/2007 2:53:00 PM

Definetely a good scrub and longlasting. It is not exactly cheap but thats ok when using it 1-2 a week. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft if you leave it on for an extra 2-3 minutes after scrubing. I will be keeping this scrub no matter what skin care range i may use not having settled well with cliniques range. Perfect for oily/combo skin.

on 9/6/2007 2:52:00 PM

on 8/24/2007 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried St. Ives scrubs and then Victoria Secret...They all seem to work okay, but this just feel this gives me a better clean. Not a big difference, but I like it. Does not over dry my skin if I put on moisturizer...The menthol in this product is misleading, however.

on 8/12/2007 1:33:00 AM

This product makes my skin extremely smooth and soft. A little harsh, but that's okay. It does what it's supposed to do at a good price. Will repurchase.

This is a good, dependable scrub that does just what it is supposed to... removes dead skin. My skin glows after I use this, but it makes it temporarily reddened so I only use it before bed. In the morning I wake up to beautiful, fresh skin (except for when I'm having one of my hellish hormonal breakouts... but that's a different story). I take off 1/2 of an imaginary lippie because I feel that the menthol is an unnecessary ingredient that tricks the mind into thinking your skin is clean. I wish they had a menthol-free version, but other than that this scrub is fantastic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best scrub I have ever used, and I've tried them all. I have oily, sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This scrub rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, never irritated. I hope Clinique never discontinues this product!

on 6/27/2007 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

alright im a guy but i like to take care of my skin. i bought this scrub on the recommendation of the sa who said its good to exfoliate cos it helps absorb moisturizer better etc etc lol.
i have reallllllly oily skin i mean like its oily w/in 2 hours after washing. anyway i used this scrub and lemme tell u i looked up in the mirror and glanced away to grab a towel and i actually did a double take. my face was lighter in color and it just... i dont know it looked different lol in a great way! hahaha
the areas around my nose were kinda brighter in color and my face on the whole was sorta glowing it looked awesome but not in a girly way.

the tube looks like it will last for months but when it runs out ill be buying htis again fo sho

on 6/22/2007 11:33:00 AM

I cannot live without a good scrub. I need a scrub that can really shed a layer or two of my skin off without turning my sensitive skin red. I used to use Origin Modern Microderm, it's very paste-y, so you really need to scrub your skin. Although it was a good cleaning action, it made my skin red and irritated, not to mention all that harsh pulling.

Now, this exfoliating scrub came only because I wanted to get a free gift set and need to make a purchase (you know you do it!) I was out of scrub and god knows I can't live without it - I scrub every other day. At first, I love the fine grains in it, that's how you get your skin real clean and clear down to the pore. Then I loved the cooling action. It's a summer and I love anything and everything menthol on my body.

I scrub in the shower after I have put conditioner in my hair. I stick my head out of the shower and pat my face light with a towel (so it's not too wet for the scrub), then I just gently scrub away. There shouldn't be too much pressure put on your face while you scrub, just like the grain do the work. It's the best feeling in the world, when you come out of the shower, your face is so cool and fresh and smooth. It's just enough friction to get the dirty stuff off without pulling your skin. It's not drying at all and your face is not burning. Good stuff!