July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Leah06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definetely a good scrub and longlasting. It is not exactly cheap but thats ok when using it 1-2 a week. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft if you leave it on for an extra 2-3 minutes after scrubing. I will be keeping this scrub no matter what skin care range i may use not having settled well with cliniques range. Perfect for oily/combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by kimm3ie

I've tried St. Ives scrubs and then Victoria Secret...They all seem to work okay, but this just feel this gives me a better clean. Not a big difference, but I like it. Does not over dry my skin if I put on moisturizer...The menthol in this product is misleading, however.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by barbiegirl62

This product makes my skin extremely smooth and soft. A little harsh, but that's okay. It does what it's supposed to do at a good price. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 2:51:00 AM More reviews by PaperFlowers

This is a good, dependable scrub that does just what it is supposed to... removes dead skin. My skin glows after I use this, but it makes it temporarily reddened so I only use it before bed. In the morning I wake up to beautiful, fresh skin (except for when I'm having one of my hellish hormonal breakouts... but that's a different story). I take off 1/2 of an imaginary lippie because I feel that the menthol is an unnecessary ingredient that tricks the mind into thinking your skin is clean. I wish they had a menthol-free version, but other than that this scrub is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lillylangtree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub I have ever used, and I've tried them all. I have oily, sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This scrub rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, never irritated. I hope Clinique never discontinues this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jogu78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

alright im a guy but i like to take care of my skin. i bought this scrub on the recommendation of the sa who said its good to exfoliate cos it helps absorb moisturizer better etc etc lol.
i have reallllllly oily skin i mean like its oily w/in 2 hours after washing. anyway i used this scrub and lemme tell u i looked up in the mirror and glanced away to grab a towel and i actually did a double take. my face was lighter in color and it just... i dont know it looked different lol in a great way! hahaha
the areas around my nose were kinda brighter in color and my face on the whole was sorta glowing it looked awesome but not in a girly way.

the tube looks like it will last for months but when it runs out ill be buying htis again fo sho

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by cuttibebe

I cannot live without a good scrub. I need a scrub that can really shed a layer or two of my skin off without turning my sensitive skin red. I used to use Origin Modern Microderm, it's very paste-y, so you really need to scrub your skin. Although it was a good cleaning action, it made my skin red and irritated, not to mention all that harsh pulling.

Now, this exfoliating scrub came only because I wanted to get a free gift set and need to make a purchase (you know you do it!) I was out of scrub and god knows I can't live without it - I scrub every other day. At first, I love the fine grains in it, that's how you get your skin real clean and clear down to the pore. Then I loved the cooling action. It's a summer and I love anything and everything menthol on my body.

I scrub in the shower after I have put conditioner in my hair. I stick my head out of the shower and pat my face light with a towel (so it's not too wet for the scrub), then I just gently scrub away. There shouldn't be too much pressure put on your face while you scrub, just like the grain do the work. It's the best feeling in the world, when you come out of the shower, your face is so cool and fresh and smooth. It's just enough friction to get the dirty stuff off without pulling your skin. It's not drying at all and your face is not burning. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by abigail80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love a good scrub and this my one of my favorites. I have been using it every morning and sometimes in the evening too with no irritation for a few weeks now. It really smoothes and polishes my skin and (I think) helps keep it clear. I wish there wasn't quite so much menthol in the scrub, as it is almost too icy and cooling on my skin, but on the other hand, it really helps clear my sinuses - lol, so I guess it is a great multi-purpose product too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ShannonLam

I have been using Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Rinse Off Formula for two years now, and I decided to try this one out. This one works a lot better than the 7 day scrub. My skin has never looked and felt so smooth. I have acne prone skin, and this scrub does not irritate my skin at all, if anything it has made it better. The 7 day scrub is best for those with dry skin, because it is a cream. This one is great for oilier skins and the menthol is great for summer days. I will probably rotate using the 7 day scrub and this one, because this one may seem too harsh to use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Cymbaline

OMG I love this scrub so freaking much! I have been using it since I was at least 16 or younger and I always go back. Now days I don't need it as much as I use to since my skin isn't oily but it's still a great scrub.
No other scrub I've used seems to "scrub" as much as this stuff does and it leaves your skin tingly. I love the smell as well!
My HG!