April 19, 2014 | 1746 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by saposa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a must have for me. I use it whenever I need to moisten my skin i.e. before applying certain skin products or to finish off my makeup. I mostly only use a finish powder and if I spray this on it looks like I am not wearing anything. Genious!
I noticed that it also is very neutralizing so I recommend using it after any sort of acid treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by siti3243

I already used this product for 5 days and this is very amazing product for me. I dont need to take my Zensil immediately coz when i spray this water, in 5-10 minutes it help me to reduce the redness and calm the affected area. Thanks god i found this product now. It's also minimize my pores since i have a combination skin, oily at cheek and nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by scarlettchan

I love this product!! My friend gave me one because she had one extra and I love it! It is so fresh to spray on my face, very good at summer! I use it as a toner and to set my make up. I spray it before I put my foundation and after finishing the entire make up, and my make up lasts very long! It lasts much longer than without spraying it. And when I finish washing my face with cleanser, I also like to spray it on my face as a toner to moisturize.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by eviebic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample, and thought - water, in a can? what is that going to do for me? And although it doesnt change my skin, it definitely helps my redness and irritation. i use it on just red irritated spots when they DO come up on my face, and lately ive had some problems with skin on my body and everything is irritating me, but ive been spraying the Avene and i get instant calming releif (which water doesnt give me) SO, its obviously doing something! Its SO expensive here in Australia though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by stl

This was an impulse buy. I live in a humid climate, so the idea of using this was appealing. It's not cheap, but I wouldn't say it was expensive either.
This was worth every penny though. I love the fresh feelings it gives me. I spray this onto my face whenever I feel like my skin is dehydrated. And it has become my skincare routine to spray this onto my face after cleansing and toning. I spray this to my face and then apply moisturizer while the face is still damp. It feels wonderful, and the skin is really moisturized.
I do want to try other brands such as Vichy and especially La Roche Posay as I am big fan of LRP. But right now I am loving this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by vera89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I moved to Canada, in the middle of the -20ºC winter, my imperfections-prone skin got very dehydrated. That's when I both an Avéne cream for dry skin and the store had a promotion so they gave me a full kit, including a small box of thermal water.
I've never tried thermal water before, although I heard about it. It calmed down my redness and my sensitive cheeks. Also makes my complexion brighter (maybe because it decreases redness) and more luminous.
It's doesn't make a huge difference, but I would say it is a very nice extra to my skincare routine. Now that the sample bottle is almost done I'm thinking of buying the big one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by gionnetto2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Spraying mineral water on one's face is a beauty ritual for European ladies. Aside from that, I loved this particular water.

It's a very light and fresh product - I do realize it's "just water" but it's thermal water and it doesn't smell funny (like so many others do) and it's really very soothing and refreshing for dry and sensitive skins.

Particularly, I find it to be just perfect for when your skin is red and irritated but it's too hot to put on a soothing cream.

It's part of my beauty essentials :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by moonchita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Its water. In a can. I could pretty much leave my review at that for all the good this product did me. I tried it for 2 months and I saw NO difference whatsoever in my skin. I could have got the same effect by just shooting the shower head at my face or simply washing my face. I'm sorry I think this product is a huge rip off :(

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe how this leaves my skin so soft and healthy looking. After I wash my face I spritz this on and let it dry then moisturize as usual. Very nice light scent too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by shenyi0415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

high recommend to sensitive skin and who will feel uncomfortable as well such guys easily to break out. It made me skin so stable and comfortable. I often used it as a hydrating mask when I at home or take out as a emergency product when my skin tells me I need to use this stuff,lol. It is so natural and must be suitable to everyone!