Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 2/18/2012 10:47:00 AM

More moisturizing than normal water, but did nothing on my rosacea or my sensitive skin. Love the spray method. I put it in fridge for extra freshness.
i will buy again only if on sale

Love this stuff. I can't live without it. It is perfect for setting makeup, spraying over the skin once you have finished your evening skin routine for locking in moisture, and also works well on the body. It's also such a fantastic price considering the quality of the product. A bottle lasts be a good few months, and I use it several times ever day. My favorite way to use this is after I've come out of the shower, toned and moisturized, because it locks in all the moisture for my dry skin. It also works really well with a stippling brush if you over do your foundation, and takes away that "caked" look.

on 2/12/2012 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

so lovely and refreshing. feel like i've just had a shower after this! GREAT for flights

on 1/30/2012 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

To be fair for the question would I buy this product again, I chose Yes, but in fact, I'm not sure.

Never bought into all that water spray hype. So this is the first time I'm using something like this. And that's cos I got it in my cleanace trial kit. So far, can't review on it as I'm not sure if it makes a difference to the rest of the range if I use it or not.

However based on the good reviews here, I will finish my sample and decide if I will repurchase. For now, I use it as a toner after my gel cleanser and before cleanace K

EDIT : 30/3/12
It may or may not be this product but I was told that some ppl may be allergic to the mineral content of the water. I never associated my breakouts to this particular item when I started the whole avene skincare regime. But after I cut out this product, my skin feels calmer & less irritated. Although the breakouts are still coming so I'm still searching for an answer :(.

so, you all want to know, does it work?

this is not your top water stuff. its "soft water" enriched with minerals so it gives that hydrating effect.

on 1/10/2012 9:06:00 AM

Love it love it love it!! is like fresh and soft rain in summer!

on 1/7/2012 11:10:00 PM

I don't get this product, I really don't. It seems like a bit of a gimmick - ala French mineral spring water in a can. I used it on my sunburn & noticed no difference - just as effective as spraying tap water on my skin really. But it is *expensive* so yeah, I guess that makes it all better.

The bottle is cheap & the spray sorta hits you hard in a fast spritz - the sorta thing you don't want to do directly on your face & near your eyes.

Avene could have done way better with this one. Won't be buying it again.

on 1/3/2012 9:26:00 AM

I do not have much issues with my skin .. Except for the one or two pimple/acne once in a while which will subside pretty fast .. Staying in a hot humid country .. This thermal water helps to keep me refreshed .. Especially after lunch ! Used it as a toner occasionally .. Don't see significant difference other than dewy look after using .. love how refreshing it makes me feels as well ..

on 1/1/2012 4:49:00 AM

Price: I bought 2 for AUD 20 for biggest bottles. Would not pay full price, not that Im tight arse but I cannot justify paying as per Australian market mark ups to cosmetic products here

Packaging: Love the bottles however the spray nozzle is bit damaged, doesn't spray evenly. Not a huge downfall however I would like an even spray

Purposes used for: itches, after shave burns, mosquito bites, redness and just like that! I love this product and wonder why dint I use it earlier. Even my hubby loves this stuff now, although he doesnt fully understand the product he just loves the feeling of something sprayed on his face after hot shower.

This product also helps with hydrating my skin on hot summer days when I dont want to wear a moisturiser or lotion.

Overall its great product but wouldnt mind trying other brands out there with similar functionality.

on 12/30/2011 6:54:00 PM

Yes this is water in a spray can. However, where I live the water is 'hard'. I sensitive and dry skin and I use this a lot to soothe my skin when it feels tight or irritated. Normal tap water does nothing to calm my skin when it is red. Which is why I use this. It is also great in the summer. I also spray it over makeup during the day as a refresher. I have used this on the plane because my skin felt so dry from the air inside. I have both the large can and the small travel size in my bag. I get this at Shoppers in Canada and I find the best way to save money is wait until there is a sale on Avene products and buy the largest size can to get the most for your money. I never buy it full price and stock up when there is a sale. I tried LRP's version and I prefer Avene. I find Avene is more soothing for my skin and LRP is more expensive.

Popular Face Skincare Products