NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 7/7/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

After reading so any positive reviews and also recommendations from friends, I decided to give these a try. I bought 3 shades (all neutrals: tiramisu, praline and ginger snap) - I found them on sale, unfortunately the shades I really wanted to try weren't in stock. Nonetheless these are glosses so they don't last a long time. I like the consistency/texture but I noticed I needed to pay attention with the darker color since it didn't apply evenly. Feels very moist on the lip. Unfortunately, once these wear off, they left my lips feeling very dry and almost chapped. The colors were okay, the only shade that was really visible was the ginger snap, the other two looked just like a shinier version of my own lip color.

on 7/6/2014 11:48:00 PM

Very comfortable gloss, and a reasonable price. I got this in the shade Sugar Cookie (a purple-leaning fuchsia in the tube) for about $4 at Target when it went on sale. I believe the regular price was about $6. I love how slick and non-tacky it is, but was a bit disappointed in the pigmentation. This is an excellent choice for someone who wants a hint of color without it being too bright... I just wish it had shown up on me as lovely as it was in the packaging!

on 7/3/2014 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will be forever grateful Target started stocking NYX! They are about $10 a tube for the butter glosses, and they are so worth it. You can however buy them online a bit cheaper, especially if you're getting a heap.

I am fair skinned, and the Tiramisu is the nicest nude lip gloss I have ever worn. And I have worn many! When I was much younger I loved the Caramella Shinylicious by Maybeline, and this reminds me of it, only about a millions times better. It smells and even tastes heavenly. It lasts about 4 hours before I would reapply. It applies very smoothly and not sticky at all.

I love the colour it gives my lips, like a beautiful shiny nude, but you can tell I'm wearing something. New HG for sure.

on 6/29/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE these. I own 3 colors but I'm definitely buying more. I am not usually a lipgloss fan because these are my exception. The colors are beautiful and not sticky or gummy. They stay on my lips for for a few hours, not minutes.

on 6/29/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I changed my mind about this gloss. It goes on rather streaky and patchy and the smell is very nice, but I don't think I'll buy one of these again. I love the color, which is a light pink shade, but the formula is not impressive.

on 6/29/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have about 5 of these that I purchased and totally love them all. Then to my surprise and delight I got another in the shade Eclair (that I did not have) in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. It is the perfect nude shade for me and has a tint of color but looks like my own lips only better. These glide right on with the doe footed wand and it deposits just the right amount with a swipe. I like the way these feel on, they aren't too slippery and not tacky or sticky at all. These last about an hour and a half on me with normal talking, sipping drinks, and normal life. This little gloss is handy to keep in my pocket for a quick easy reapplication or it fits in my clipboard too so I can keep it with me while working. I like that it isn't too bulky of a container and it is great for carrying around. This fits in any makeup bag easily. I will definitely be getting more of these!

on 6/29/2014 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have several of these, ranging from the very light to the darkest shade. I'm not a gloss fan but these I love.

on 6/29/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These glosses are amazing, I am so impressed and I am a very picky lipgloss person! I have never found a drugstore lipgloss that I fell in love with and I usually returned them all, but I want to go back and stock up on many more of these! I bought both eclair and creme brle and love them both. They are creamy, pigmented and not sticky. I like them better than my Mac or nars lipglosses so far and that's says a lot!! Definitely recommend!!

on 6/29/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good but not great. More pigmented than Essence lipgloss ( I compared) but a smaller tube. Somehow not overwhelmed.

on 6/29/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

great glosses! my lips are pretty pigmented so some of the lighter colors show up rather sheer but I can layer them with lipstick for more pigment. the brighter, darker colors are great though worn alone. i prefer these over MAC glosses and the best part is they are always on sale at ulta plus you can use coupons to get them for only a few bucks each.

Video Reviews & Tutorials