September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! I prefer these to the MegaShine glosses, mainly because of the smell, but also the feel and color selection. I like straight up creamy lipglosses, no shimmer, that are balmy and very comfortable on the lips. This ticks all the boxes! There are tons of shades, I have Vanilla Cream Pie (similar to Megashine in Beige) and also Creme Brûlée. I love both! These are my all time favorite lip glosses!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I hate lip gloss. Every lipgloss I've tried is too sticky, uncomfortable and just gross feeling. This product changed my mind about lip gloss. It's not sticky, uncomfortable or gross. It smells nice, is very pigmented and even tastes good. The lasting power is not the greatest but I think that's because it's not heavy/sticky. I don't mind as I'd much rather reapply than have a heavy, uncomfortable product on my lips... and it lasts long enough. I got the colors Eclair and Creme Brulee. Eclair is a light pink (blue-toned) color while Creme Brulee the perfect nude for me. (I'm NW10-15)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing! Pigmented, good color range, not sticky.. I can't ask for much more! I have Creme brûlée (perfect pinky nude), merengue (pink with lilac undertone), and cupcake (almost neon pink) I'm in love with these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ladies, head on down to ulta beauty all NYX is BOGOHO and you can use a 5 dollar off ten coupon. On to my review. I purchased Apple Streudel and I adore it. Such a beautiul corraly warm pink shade. Non-sticky and a dream to wear/apply!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by hdcue23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss, I picked one up at Ulta a few months back and wear it all the time! My favorite is Strawberry Parfait, it's a really pretty pinkish color. I'm fair skinned with pink undertones and the color looks fabulous against my skin tone, oh and not to mention it smells great too, definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a lip gloss that matched the one lipstick shade I will wear (a nude pink hue). I came across this and love it! I wear the butter gloss in Kashmir. It's very creamy. The only downside is the tube is small, but for the price, I guess I can afford to buy another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by b4rbie

Yay I love this. I only have one, in Creme brulee and its awesomeee. The perfect shade of pink for me, and no pinks look good on me. I feel like this color would look good on anyone. Perfect consistency, smooth, not too slick it's just a really good gloss. I didn't really like the other shades, except I might go pick up the cherry one. The scent is also nice, vanilla-y. Oh, and don't order these online. The names are misleading and you really need to test them to see the true color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by onoriki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They FINALLY started stocking NYX in Target in Australia.. nearly died of shock and delight when I saw the stand. So, I bought a whole lotta things but one of my stand-out favourites has to be the butter gloss in Eclair. i love the consistency of it. I cant smell anything on this one, so I can't comment on scent like others, but the sheerness and the gloss is really nice on lips. This shade is adds a nice natural pink on my lips. Can't wait to go back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by kaylarenaeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not much of a lippie person here, but after all of the rave reviews I decided to try them out. I am absolutely in LOVE with these. I can reapply & reapply all day long with no issues. Half of the time I forget I'm even wearing gloss! I get complimented every time I wear Creme Brulee. Absolutely beautiful, pigmented & smell delicious. Will be repurchasing more colors asap!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess maybe I'm just not a lip color person! I bought these thinking it would renew my faith in lip colors, but it hasn't. Everything seems to dry up on my lips. These do stay on a while (given that you don't eat or drink anything). They are very glossy and feel good. They tended to bleed or feather a little bit on me. The colors are vibrant no matter which shade you choose so keep that in mind. I think they are okay lip glosses, but I probably won't buy them again.