Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 7/27/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have raspberry rosé kiss and oh my gosh the smell is amazing. It glides on very very well and moisturizes incredibly. However, I don't like the light pink color that it gives my lips. I would prefer a completely clear formula. Even so, this is my favorite lip product. Great to use with an eos lip balm beforehand. Also, the packaging is awful. It's so difficult to open it sometimes

I bought the vanilla macadamia kiss and the smell reminds me of a vanilla cupcake. This is my favorite lip product ever. I don't think it would be very good as a stick or in a tube though. But it's big enough to put your lips to. Will Repurchase

on 7/23/2013 2:41:00 AM

First off, the scent I got was Raspberry Rosé Kiss. This is THE most delightful smelling thing I've ever smelled. If they had this in a body wash, I would buy it for life. Anyways, not only does this smell amazing, it gives my lips great hydration. I use it a couple times a day. I use the E.L.F. lip exfoliator and then apply this afterwards and my lips love this routine. Also, though I typically wear this under a lipstick, I wouldn't mind just smoothing this over my lips in the winter and going out like that because the color is a very pretty and wearable light pink I bought one at clearance at Walmart for I think only $2! I wish I had gotten a couple more from the clearance section because I ended up buying another tin at Walgreena for twice the price, but to me, it is so worth it. There's so much product and I've been using this all summer and have yet to even use just the surface of this tin. Amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

An absolutely beautiful product.
I love everything about this lip butter. It smells delicious and it makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized for a decent amount of time. Lets just say if you eat, you'll have to reapply this to get that moisturizing feel back on your lips, but that's what's expected and that's fine. I personally wear this at night time when I'm going to bed or when I'm wearing a matte lipstick which is quite drying.
I highly recommend this product because it has everything that you could ever want in a lip butter such as:
-moisturizing:it really does leave your lips feeling moisturized & soft.
-super delicious scent:it smells of vanilla pudding, yum :)
-is great to wear over matte lipstick.

I will repurchase this and even try the other flavours in the range.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I first bought this in vanilla & macadamia kiss and it smelled so good i wanted to eat it! It was also very smooth and moisturizing so i went ahead and bought it in raspberry rose kiss. i don't like the raspberry as much as the vanilla just because it leaves a kind of i guess whitish silky residue on your lips especially if they are chapped or cracked so i usually just use that one at night before i go to bed or during the day I'm not going anywhere but i would totally recommend this

on 7/14/2013 6:50:00 PM

I have all four of these and carry them everywhere--in my makeup bag, on my nightstand before I go to sleep, etc. Great for chapped lips or to wear under lipstick. Very soothing, doesn't burn, and not sticky. The "Smooth Kiss" is unscented, but each one of them smell absolutely wonderful! I hope these don't ever get discontinued.

on 7/8/2013 8:19:00 PM

I love these!! They all smell so yummy and work really well. I have one in my purse, at work, in my makeup collection, everywhere i might need it! I have tried so many balms and these are by far my favorite. The only thing that would make them better is if they were in tubes.

on 7/8/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

One word... AMAZING!

on 7/8/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Selected product: raspberry rose, vanilla & macadamia

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- long lasting emoillence

Cons

- leaves milky/white finish
- packaging

Comments: Great to use before bed as it leaves a very milky/white finish to the lips. I wouldn't wear it on its own because of that. It does moisturize as I wake up to very soft lips and the emoillence is still there. My favorite is raspberry rose, don't really care for the scent of vanilla & macadamia but it does get the job done.

Will repurchase.

on 7/1/2013 3:17:00 PM

I have the raspberry.... it smells AMAZING! Love this stuff. it is creamy and wonderful.

Popular Lip Treatments