April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by RixTrix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have worn this today for the second time. So far I give it a 4 because I haven't tried it for too many days but I love it! So much nicer finish than Revlon Colorstay and the color match is great. I'm NW 20 in Mac and a mix between ivory and buff in Revlon, but the 810 classic ivory in CG matches very well. It is not cakey and provides a really natural finish on me. Yay! Def worth a try. Oh, and the pump speaks for itself! Prob my new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love love love love love this product to death! I've got really oily skin, but this product somehow just, works. it lasts for HOURS. I have to blot maybe once..but from 7am to at least 8pm, and only blotting once, how can you don't love it??

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Gabiehhhhh

This foindation is ok. I would expect more of it since it has primer. One thing i dislike is that it oxidizes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by katelynl1

Do not use if you have acne prone skin! Great coverage but didn't last long, dried my skin out and horrible breakout I never experienced occoured.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by blueflamingo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a foundation that's supposed to be foundation and primer in one, I was surprised at how much it showed in my huge pores. No flawless finish here. I tried it over almost a year with different application techniques, but recently finally pitched it. Staying power wasn't great either; came off on my towel when I was doing a fairly sweat-free workout. Can't say it really covered my redness, or lasted on my oily skin in hot, humid Florida. I have better luck with Revlon Colorstay or Wet N Wild Coverall.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by airinantha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I hardly write reviews but this product deserves ALL the loves. Aside from being inexpensive, CG 3-in-1 really is the superstar in drugstore liquid foundation, especially if you have super oily skin which tends to turn *any* liquid foundation into a field of oily mess within hours. This is also good for those with some hyper pigmentation that needs to be covered without looking cakey.

Believe me, I've tried so many foundations both high & low ends and only loved a very few, so i was actually surprised how much I use and love this one.

The packaging is clear glass bottle with pump (can I hear an AMEN?). I use a pea size for my entire face and another half pump if I have some red spots to cover more (the 3-in-1 quality includes being a concealer, if you didn't know that yet). I've tried using hand, duo fiber stippling brush, buffing brush, and sponge. So far I like it best using stippling brush but buffing brush comes close to 2nd. The coverage is medium to full.

Shade wise, I think it's great. I myself, a tan olive skin with yellow undertone that matches NC40-42 in MAC, Beige in Hourglass Immaculate, Natural Tan in Revlon Whipped found a match in "Golden Tan". I am happy to also report that this foundation doesn't really oxidize on my oil slick skin, and also keeps the oil at bay for around 6 hrs before I have to blot.

Here's a recap:

PRO
- super affordable
- great shade selection
- easy to blend
- comes with pump
- does not irritate acne prone sensitive skin (ymmv)
- smells like vegetable (kind of refreshing, weirdly enough)
- awesome longevity
- does not transfer
- does not really oxidize
- medium to full coverage
- looks REALLY natural, like a second skin

CON
- the bottle cap comes a bit loose after a while
- that's it

So, super oily skin gals who are still on a search of a long lasting liquid foundation that is also affordable, give yourself a favor and try this one. RUN, don't walk.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by 13girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really really like this foundation. But like others reviewers have stated this foundation has pink undertones. I need yellow undertones. The coverage and staying power is perfect, I had hoped I had found my HG foundation. But about 1 to 2 hours after applying it starts to oxidize and turn very pink on me. I hate that mask look so I had to return this. I even went 2 shades lighter to try and make this work. If they make more shades with yellow undertones I will definitely be buying more of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by chubbycheeks22209

I really like this foundation but it's hard to find your shade most of them have pink undertones

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by chickiep21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

OK, I only bought this yesterday but I can already tell this is my HG foundation! I have acne-prone skin with some scarring and discoloration (It got a lot better after my accutane treatment). Let me tell you that this covers up any flaws I have and makes my imperfect skin look radiant and almost perfect. The best part is that its so weightless and doesn't even look like I'm even wearing makeup and it doesn't settle into my pores. Even my husband noticed and he never cares about my makeup lol. I have told all my sisters and friends about this whether they have skin issues or not that they have to try this. I have used many high-end and low-end brands (such as MAC, clinique, laura mercier, and Revlon CS) and value-wise and quality-wise, this foundation has beat everything. I have olive, medium brown skin, I'm NC42 in mac and I use golden tan,857 which matches my skin perfectly. This has surpassed any expectations I had. I just hope and pray they don't change the formula or discontinue this product lol. Btw I bought this at Walmart for only $7.47 plus tax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This foundation is amazing. I bought it way back at the beginning of the year when everyone was raving about it, but I honestly was not expecting to like it as much as I do. This stuff is no joke -- it gives super full coverage and a completely matte finish that lasts ALL day long.

At first I didn't like this at all. I was applying it with my fingers, which was sheering out the coverage and was giving the foundation a cakey and flaky appearance. But the first time I tried this with a brush, I was in love. I use the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush (large, soft buffer brush), and it distributes the foundation so well and gives even coverage all over the face. This foundation does set pretty quickly, so using a brush made it much easier to blend this all over the face before it set.

I don't really recommend this if you don't need or want full coverage, because this will cover up just about everything. I have slight redness on my cheeks and I'm acne-prone, and this covers up even my worst blemishes in just one layer. I don't think I've ever needed to use a separate concealer along with this foundation. So if you prefer lighter coverage, look elsewhere!

Like I said, this gives a super matte finish, so it can make you look a little flat if you don't use highlighting products or blush. But if you do use products to perk up your face a little bit, this looks great, and it will stay matte for hours and hours. I used this a lot in the summer and I never had a problem with it melting off my face or with oil breaking through as it tends to on my nose. I work as a server, and whenever I'm scheduled for a long shift, I always use this because I know it will hold up without needing touch ups, no matter how much I'm running around and sweating near the hot kitchen.

I really have nothing bad to say about this foundation. I think it's actually my favorite drugstore foundation at the moment. One tip, though -- when you can't pump anymore product out, unscrew the cap and you can scoop out more product. There was about 10+ uses left in the bottle that the pump couldn't reach. :)