April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emilyprinci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product sucks! Thankfully I bought it while it was on sale. This made me breakout like crazy and didn't provide any coverage. It also made my already oily skin even oilier. If you hve combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin , I strongly suggest you stay away from this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product having heard a lot of good things about it in the blogger/youtuber world, so naturally i had very high hopes and knew what i wanted from this BB cream. There were some points that i really loved about this product e.g very light feeling on the skin, enough coverage for me and the packaging. Now onto the more dissapointing points, this product has a very pink undertone which did not look good on my really yellow undertone face. Also the medium shade was way tooo dark for my skin and the pricing is too much for the products in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jumpingforjoy92

I have a love/hate relationship with this BB cream. On the one hand, it is very light, blendable, and matches my face very well. On the other hand, it doesn't provide much coverage and what little coverage there is doesn't last very long. I've been trying to use it up for the past couple of weeks and have begun to use it as a primer. It works fairly well for this purpose as it allows me to add a foundation on top and somehow makes whatever foundation I'm wearing that day look better. I don't recommend this as a BB cream, but as a primer, it works fairly well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I have tried this and another "drugstore" brand BB cream and had luck with neither. They don't provide my combination skin with enough benefits like a moisurizer or a serum would, and they irritate and inflame the acne prone areas. Worst off, this cream, no matter how much I tried, did not blend well. The coverage aspect ended up being zero. I would not rebuy, and would be hardpressed to buy an BB or CC cream after this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Not terrible but left me wanting. Definitely a step up from most sun protectant face creams. Good pigmentation, does all the 8 benefits it claims. But it also looks like sunscreen on the face... very slick looking. Definitely need a powder wth this one. Not so bad i am throwing it out, but defintely no encore.
Edit: OK I couldn't stand it anymore and I finally threw it out- SO GREASY!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ridemebigsheIdon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I took a leap of faith on this BB cream given the decent things I'd heard about it. I knew it was a risk because anything with TD as its sunscreen breaks me out. A week later, I'm experiencing clogged pores where I usually don't have any trouble. I wish it had worked for me since the color (Light/Medium) worked so well for my N20 skintone. Texture of the product was perfect - totally reminded me of the old Clinique Almost Makeup (RIP!). Coverage was decent, I expected it to be a very sheer cover though. I don't like the 'makeup' look. Unfortunately I chucked it so I wouldn't be tempted to apply it again and risk further skin issues. Wish it worked for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Hanzxoxoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So many of my friends have recommend to me the maybelline bb cream so I decided to purchase it and I found it amazing. It's just what I needed something that looks more natural than normal cakey foundation. I loved it because it blended perfectly with my skin and because of how light weight it was. I would recommend this product to everyone and anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

This product is super sheer, very much like a tinted moisturizer. It is hard to build and made my pores seem even larger. I dont even have oily skin, but this product manages to make me a greaseball by the end of the day!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Maneezeigler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coverage was too sheer, it felt dewey. I could feel my pores being clogged by it. It did not give me a smooth finish or cover any of my acne scars. I had to return it a couple times because I thought I was getting shades that were too light then I realized this BB Cream just sucks for my oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ristari

This was my first foray into BB creams and I haven't been disappointed. I have tried applying with a foundation brush and with my fingers, and have found using just my fingers best. Unlike the Clinique and Elizabeth Arden tinted moisturisers I used previously that seemed to sit on top of my skin, and got quite itchy after a few hours, this seems to melt right in.

I bought the "Apricot - Universal" shade of this BB cream while traveling in Germany. I was skeptical the bright orange "universal" shade would suit my tan skin, but it blended in fantastically, neutralising redness and blurring any blemishes. For reference, I am a MAC NW40-NW45 depending on how much sun I've seen. :)

It is quite a light coverage, so if you're looking at hiding spots or marks, you may need to layer with other products such as a concealer. I don't consider this an alternative to a proper liquid foundation - but it's perfect for me for every day use as I don't like wearing a lot of makeup.

Pros:
- Price (I think it was less than 10 Euros)
- SPF30
- Light coverage, "no makeup" look
- 8 in 1 product is great for travel
Cons
- The tube can be a bit messy to dispense from
- Break through shine by end of the day (usually I just blot, or if I'm going out, cleanse and re-apply)