December 22, 2014 | 1314 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by itsjoanar

I've been using this product for 2 years now.
I have oily skin and in the beggining I didn't like it because it wouldn't stay on my face and at the end of the day there would be no make up left, eventhough I always applied powder over it.

Turns out I wasn't using the correct moisturizer underneath the bb cream, which should be for oily skin.

Now, I apply the correct moisturizer (Clean-Ac by Avène) and a primer (Stay Flawless by Benefit) before I apply my bb cream everyday and it works really well.

Nice coverage to use at school (light coverage).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

I've bought at least 3 tubes of this but not because of it's quality but at the time of this BB cream, it was fairly new to me, the whole concept of a foundation free face replaced by BB cream. I had pretty blemish free skin but this broke me out a bit which was a big NO :(

I love the price of this but the quality isn't all too great. The consistency is very thin with little to medium coverage if you're willing to spend the time to build this up. I find that this BB cream sets into my small pores and sits in my fine lines. I always find myself touching up whilst using this.

What I DO LOVE about this BB cream is the dewy look! I have normal to dry skin so a dewy is always more hydrating than a matte finish.

The reason why I used this BB cream till it's death is because I never looked out of this product, I was so stuck on Maybelline and thought this was great when it was just a very thin BB cream with not so great coverage and breaking me out.

Goodbye forever Maybelline BB cream, I have moved onto Nars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is okay if ur running late nd have some what good skin!!! I really like the price nd the packaging but there is only 4 colors. I use my fingers or a sponge nd covers good, about 5-6 hours so is good for days that u don't feel like wearing makeup. As the claims, not true jus feels light nd airy. Like a TM but nothing like a miracle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! For those days when I just want to hurry out the door without doing my hour makeup routine, this is perfect. I needed something quick, easy and minimal and this is it. I just quickly squeeze some onto my clean fingers and rub on like moisturizer. It hydrates my skin while giving me a youthful glow. It also provides a light "just enough" amount of coverage that is breathable and effortless. I've tried many other BB Creams (drug store as well as high end brands) but they never seemed to really do anything at all. It really does blur imperfections and hides redness/discoloration as well as smooths skin. Highly recommended. For reference: I have dry, light skin with acne moderate scarring, redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand why people expect this to have so much coverage. It claims it blurs imperfections and in my opinion it lives up to its claim. It doesnt completely cover acne but its helps with redness. I use this sometimes with primer and always with powder because it tends to make your face oily. The packaging is really adorable and durable. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lightweight BB cream that adds some tint and mattification and also has a titanium oxide based sunscreen in it. I like it. It's a decent match to my skin tone, which is a warm fair and can be hard to match. It adds just enough coverage that I feel I can get away with not using foundation. It adds enough matte that I could probably go without powder too, if not for the fact that I live in a humid environment. As it is, I usually only wind up needing to powder the T zone. What it doesn't add is much in the way of moisture. I like using this underneath a moist primer like Rimmel 02 (yes you read that right, underneath). That works out perfectly for me. Mileage will vary.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used light/medium, but would go a little darker next time (it was pretty light). Great for light coverage with built in sunscreen for summer, but prefer more coverage in non-summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by pastelsugarxo

I love this product,been through about 4 bottles of the stuff in a year or two so it lasts fairly long although i do find you need to use quite a lot. That may just be me though, as i like to get the most coverage out of it as possible. I think it gives a nice natural coverage and stays fairly well when set with powder. It could do with a few more shades though as they aren't perfect matches but i find that it oxidises slightly to become a better shade. I use the lightest shade by the way. Very easy to apply and great value for money! It smells fresh (as the name might suggest) and not very strongly. I highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

I love this BB cream! its light weight, I cant feel it on my face. But the only thing I don't like about it is its very greasy and can feel heavy o the face. I've been looking for a good coverage foundation that is light weight and something I can very quickly put on my face, and run out the door in a hurry. This BB cream works great. It doesn't cover up pimples/ blemishes AT ALL, but for a light, and natural looking coverage foundation, it works fine. If I cant find another light BB cream that I cant feel on my face, I would definitely buy this again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is simply brilliant.

Purchased a year ago, used it twice and decided I disliked it. I'm not totally sure why, I think my taste in makeup was a lot different back then. I thought the colour was dark and didn't cover anything and remember thinking it felt quite sticky and greasy. So it sat in my drawer gathering dust.

Only a month ago, I found it and decided to give it another try. Wore it for a long day, and my opinion has done a massive u-turn. Don't be discouraged if the 'light' colour looks horrendously orange when put on your hand, as when blended, it will turn into your perfect skin colour... somehow. It looks light, and as the name suggests... fresh. Its extremely easy to blend, its seriously like a dry-skin persons dream! Feels really comfy on the skin and to wear throughout the day as its very moisturising. It doesn't cover imperfections, but blurs them. I just go over them with a dab of concealer, I think I had a problem when I first tried it because I wasn't that good at makeup and didn't have any decent concealers at all - I recommend the bourjois one by the way! This product and a tiny bit of concealer will make me look like I'm wearing a full face of makeup, though it doesn't feel that way. Not to say that its cakey in anyway, its just extremely good at evening out skin tone. You wouldn't be able to detect it on the skin and seems to dissappear. I could go on and on as you can see haha

Lasts most of the day for me, but by the end, I feel like some of it has transferred off. Still looks great though. It also does have somewhat glowy finish, so may not be good for oily skins, but dry-skinned me personally loves it!

If I had was to compare foundation to clothing, I would say this the equivalent to my comfy worn-in favourite jeans.I love wearing it for days when I'm going out shopping, classes, errands... fuss free and reliable. :-)