July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by blegeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

having never used a BB cream before, I decided to try one out since I wanted a lighter alternative to foundation for summer. I decided on this one and I'm so happy I did! I'm definitely satisfied with it and I'm not even sure I'll be going back to foundation when it gets colder out.
It has better coverage than I had expected, I do think it leaves my face a bit shiny though, which it obviously isn't supposed to be doing, but with a bit of powder on top, that's all solved.

I don't find it to be sticking to dry patches though (and I usually have a lot of those), as many previous reviewers have said.

I was super satisfied with the price, as it was only about 10$ here.
the packaging is not fantastic though, you have to have it lying down, otherwise it will leak.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this BB cream last week after hearing some raves about it on YouTube. For reference - I'm oily in my tzone and NW20.

The lightest color looks too dark for me; I almost passed from seeing the swatch. But since it's summer, I think it will be okay for a while.

I have to say I am so impressed with the coverage of this! I have tried this over Smashbox Photo Finish Light, over my Cerave AM moisturizer and on its own. It has performed (so far) the best on its own, but I really hate under-moisturizing my face, so I'm going to keep playing around with it.

Like I said, the coverage is really wonderful for a BB cream. The finish is also WONDERFUL! Most other BB creams Iive tried are so dewy, I end up powdering them all over to achieve less dewiness (as an oily skinned person, I do fine in the dewy department already). When I apply this one my face has this amazing finish - not overly matte or powdery, but not wet/dewy. I love it!

I don't think it's truly "all day shine free" like the package says. But I'm starting to realize there is no such product and I should just buy a truckload of blotting papers and give up the search!

P.S. It is super super runny, be careful when you open it! I store mine upside down and carefully pour it into my fingers when I apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by phuongxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and i get oily after about one and a half hours of applying any makeup to my face. This product alone without any base does keep my skin matte for about 2 hours which is amazing! This bb cream does oxidise and change it's colour after about 1 hour but i find that this bb cream looks better the longer i wear it.

If you want a natural finish, applying it with your hands is best and you can go in with a second layer for more coverage and it doesnt look cakey (concentrating it in areas where you need it most and spreading it into your non troublesome areas will make it look most natural). Using a brush with one coat will give you more coverage than with one coat with fingers, but going in with a second coat with a brush could look cakey so i dont recommend using a brush with two coats.

This bb DOES cling to dry patches, especially around my nose and chin so make sure your skin is moisturised and exfoliated well.

I live in Australia and i would have liked it better if it was only $10, i got mine for $15.

The formula is very liquidy and i find that a little goes a long way. I have a yellow undertone so this works out well! Make sure you shake the bottle up though so the formula could work to its best.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by livelifelovealways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In all honesty i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I have oily/combination skin and this product brings out all the dry patches no matter how much moisturizer i use and exfoliating i do. The colour is like an orange. The tube it comes in leaks everywhere if it inst stored in a particular way, wasting a lot of the product.

I wouldn't call this a BB Cream at all, considering that BB creams are supposed to help your skin this BB Cream however, made my break-outs worse. It didn't last long at all, after about an hour (post application) it started to look cakey. Three hours and it looked extremely greasy, by the end of the day there is nothing there. I don't know where it went, but all coverage that was originally there was gone. Not impressed to say the least.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I generally wear a medium coverage foundation throughout the year but it has gotten incredibly humid in Toronto this summer so I wanted to opt for a lighter formulation. I looked into quite a few bb creams and was intrigued that Garnier had one specifically for oily skinned ladies. I was a little weary as some people had indicated it broke them out, I thought to myself that I was having such a good skin streak that I could afford the chance. Well, I can't blame this bb cream entirely for my recent breakouts around my mouth area but this HAS been the only new change to my routine. There are many little white heads surfacing, which I'm assuming the formulation is clogging my sensitive and acne-prone skin. The staying power itself is okay better than the orginal one, it's a bb cream not a full coverage foundation, I have realistic expectations about that. I keep searching for a light coverage bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Heenaj1

One of the worst products I've ever seen. Lets start of with the fact that its to limited in shade range, the fact that I heard really good reviews about it but when I tried it it made me break out, be cakey and made me look orange. The packaging is horrible it drips everywhere and ruins everything... So much product goes to waste. The price is not worth it for such a poor quality of product. I wouldn't buy thieb

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

This is advertised as being for combination to oily skin, so as someone with combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) I thought it would be worth a go especially as it's also from a reputable brand. What a mistake! The consistency of this is really watery, the colour can only be describe as orange and application is horrible. I tend to put BB creams/foundations on with my fingers, but this was almost impossible to blend out. As soon as the air hit it, it started to 'set' and couldn't be worked around, meaning it sat on the drier patches on my face and made them even more noticable.

I tried mixing this with some of my regular face cream to see if I could make it work that way instead, but in the end just had to admit defeat. Sadly this ended up in the bin as I couldn't find a way of using it without it making me look orange and settling onto/into all the bits of my face I'd rather not draw attention to.

It would appear my search for a BB cream that suits my skin continues, as this is definitely NOT a winner...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was not what I wanted it to be. I love how the original one if lasted more then an hour. I can't even get to how long this one stays on because it oxidized automatically and not like Asian bb creams it's not gray at first it's actually a good color and turns orange and even ended up blotchy. It def is better for oily skin it sets like a long wearing foundation does it just didn't seem to go the distance. It's got 2oz which is awesome and has a luminous look when u squirt it out. Just wasn't right for me...I'll stay w whipped colorstay

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kalynbwinters

I have already bought 2 backups of this BB cream from Garnier. HG material here! The coverage is the BEST I've seen from a drugstore BB cream and the oil control is awesome! I have a VERY oily Tzone and with this cream, I don't have to touch up with powder or blot. Its so lightweight & perfect for summertime, but I know I will be wearing it well into the colder months as well because I just love the look of it on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like the coverage and texture of this BB cream but the color was very orange and it caught on to my dry spots.